It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth is Moving,new evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thanyou for the info
In response there are many bodily objects floating around out there and i don`t think people realise just how many.It is true for everyone to note all the info you have posted and imagine it is harder for a heavier mass object to get moved from its course in space but comets weigh less than ,or rather evaporate more and weigh less the closer they get to the sun,hence solar observations of comets sometimes shooting off in the opposite direction from the sun in CMEs,which rarely happens to asteroids,meteors.
I guess comet elenin is of more interest because of this interaction.The meteor on YU55 arrival being so close within the orbit of the moon is scary and may as you elude hit the moon,earth or be pulled into earths gravity ,slingshot passed and hit the comet.Its a bit like watching pool table balls around the earth on this month,these will be interesting dates and earthlings may witness so extremely rare events that have never been seen for a long time.
What amazes the most is we will all see the comet even though during sunlight hours (To some degree),we won`t see the YU55 asteroid until it reacts with friction of gravity,so although doomsday is allways on the cards,I do know most cosmologists will be discussing the updates of both objects ernestly and August will be the month,if anything when earthings will be told ,just like the movie Deep impact of an event.
How odd ,who will be the one to reveal it.........mmmmm.Who would be honest enough to tell us..mmmm
Now theres a dilemma.
So there may be a big cue stick out there just waiting to get the earth moving.

www.youtube.com...Was`nt there a recent recoil of all worlds ambassodors ?Sound familiar www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this happened just yesterday

www2.nict.go.jp... 6.20110215005929.jpg

www2.nict.go.jp...

instead of ionic convection at north and south pole it came straight in on the solar facing side of the earth?
edit on 15-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy

Huge iceberg-courtesy of kalenga which will raise sea level by 20 feet www.msnbc.msn.com...

esciencenews.com...

[/quote

hey gringo boy, good work here...I see you put a lot of time into this.

I don't know if this has been pointed out but I do feel it should be in the name of stopping people totally freaking out... now im not saying this isn't bad, but the ice burg that broke free in greenland wont raise sea levels by 20 feet, it's greenlands entire ice sheet collapsing that would raise sea levels by 20ft

"Few images can capture the world's climate fears like a 100-square-mile chunk of ice breaking off Greenland's vast ice sheet, a reservoir of freshwater that if it collapsed would raise global sea levels by a devastating 20 feet."

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

True and very relevant ,just as much as whats going on herewww.abovetopsecret.com...
and here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Draves29

Not knocking you Drave, but i tell you mate, i'm constantly amazed at just how effective 'official' global warming (climate change these days, as it's getting colder!) propaganda really is!

Water.

Many, many people around the world have literally been suckered to believe all sorts of rubbish about the Earth's water.

Here it is a nutshell...where does our water come from, and what happens to our water once we have consumed it?

Simple...it *cycles around again* continually...it doesn't get used up IOW.

Don't any of you remember doing Geography at school? Remember the cycles?

Water (let's say sea water) gets heated by the sun, turns to vapour and rises into the atmosphere and becomes a cloud.

The water vapour condenses and falls as rain. It falls over land, over seas, over mountains. We collect the rain water that falls to use as we want.

OK, all pretty basic stuff, we all remember how it works.

What happens to the water we use? IT doesn't matter if we use the water to wash ourselves, grow crops and plants with or drink it...the end result is exactly the same...the water we use, cycles back into the system after we're finished with it. IOW, plants take the water, plants will perspire water vapour during growth, or release the water in it's tissues upon being harvested or dying.

The water we drink will be expelled as sweat, saliva, water vapour and urine, tears when we cry, as semen (and other bodily fluids) sometimes we lose some if we bleed of course, through the water content in our blood. The rest of the water we carry with us, will be released when our bodies die and decompose (or burn).

So you see, the cycles continue. Constantly recycling the water we use on this planet.

Some water is delivered to us in the form of meteorites and comets, but the vast majority of Earth's water is the *same* water that has been here for millions, perhaps billions of years!

We do not use water, and then *poof* it's somehow gone forever! How can it 'go forever'? Where does it go? what does it do when it gets there? It doesn't simply vanish.

The truth is, the governments, environmentalists, and water companies dearly *love* you to imagine you can waste water, leading to a lowering of the Earth's water...this is an absolute lie, and is designed to save the water companies money.

It simply means the private water companies, will have to spend a little more of their shareholders profits to purify and pump a greater quantity of water. That's it...that's what wasting water actually means...less profit for business.

ALL water we use, is continually recycled forever. The water you made your tea or coffee with this morning, probably was drunk and expelled by thousands of dinosaurs millions of years ago, and has been recycling all this time.

edit on 15/2/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/2/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by doubledutch

True and very relevant ,just as much as whats going on herewww.abovetopsecret.com...
and here

yeah have been reading those thread, very interesting times we live in!

good work

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Believe it or not the sun expels oxygen,iron,steam and alot of charged particles towards earth,it does`nt take a rocket scientist to realise oxygen mingling with hydrogen at the boundary of our atmosphere ionically absorbing into our polar regions as water in the past,thats why theres frozen ice at the caps.
yeah and the recycling goes on even though we ae travelling through space at extreme velocities we can still manage to think it all has no bearing on the temperature of earth.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Why do these type of threads hardly get any recognition? All this info, though it takes ages to digest, will give loads of peeps out there the low down on what is going on?

Maybe everyone likes to be spoon fed info and that is why they don't get many flags etc..?
Thanks everyone on here as you have all done a sterling job, especially gringoboy and thorourwinds.....

Greetings Earthlings, Assorted Visitors and kalenga:

Thank you for the kind words. As I am new here, could you please explain to me what a flag means? You apparently liked my post, does that mean a flag and/or a star? I'm a bit confused on the whole thing - including the awarding of points. Where do those come from? Is any of this posted anywhere so I can learn? Can I "spend" any of this anywhere for something??
Thank you for your time and consideration.
In Peace & Light
tfw

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I read on Fox news that a research company called get this Deep Impact Launched two objects at Eileen or however it's spelled and hit the "comet" in 2005. Fox pointed out on the surface of the comet where one of the impacts were because it was smooth like a baby's behind. Their misson was to collect data of the make up of this object. The mark that was left looked like the Russians description of the Ice after they let off the largest nuclear bomb in the history of man. I read that on Wikipedia. Why would a company being spending all that money shooting at a "comet"? The name in itself is creepy. The comet on Deep Impact was called ELI.

Just some interesting facts I thought I would share. Most of you probably know all this. Thank you for all the information.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

Elenin wasn't the subject of the 'Deep Impact' mission, I believe that one was comet 'Temple 1' and we've seen the before & after pics of it posted here. No association at all with 'ele' or Elenin apart from the fact that it's a comet too.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Oh my mistake. Very sorry. The comet they shot at. Any future concerns with it? I know very little about science.

Jerry

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

Heres some excellent threads and my linked input,and the temple experiment that stunned scientist when all they did was project a copper pellet at it wow !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join