It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Oriented Songs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm not a religious person but I used to have this on cassette tape when I was younger used to send me to sleep

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

So that's it? Post some videos and no text, no comment, no theory, no nothing at all? Typical of some of our newer members, as I can see you are. These would go over good in a Christian forum. Here ya go:
Worthy Christian Forums

Christian Forum Site

Christian Forums

Internet's Largest Christian Forum!

I'm sure any of those would not mind a bit if you just post video. We tend to like some content too, an opinion, a theory, hypothesis, belief, knowing. Please!
I can remember when I was a boy in the early 60s, preachers would rail for hours on the evils of music, especially Rock and Roll. Here is one for you:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Pax 217, boy does that bring back memories from when I was growing up and, at the time, a Christian.

Believe it or not despite now being an atheist many of my favorite bands are Christian although they don't exactly wear it on their sleeve.

I saw all these guys in concert on the same night:

edit on 12-1-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

uh yea been posting music for a while now a little more research into facts would help your "we" case, ya know? even the word hell

edit on 13-1-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

yea not too shabby (PAX) though new to me, some of these I've known through the years (kinda on and off music for me as far as on a daily basis goes) some just picked up browsing for this thread, pretty much raised non "religious" myself and usually not to big on real fast stuff but the top one (DH) ok may have to hear a few more times, so thanks

is kinda funny how some bands you find out later are or even that a band member or two are (alot more than some suspect I thinks)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

top topics

join