It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets share some of our paranormal experiences

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugged

wow, maybe that man looking thing was demonic? I havent heard of this type thing except on TAPS. and thless they determined it to be demonic had a preist bless the home. Im glad you didnt get out fo the car. good share thanks. Id ask you to try and do evp session for the baby crys but, with that weird thing I dont want you getting hurt or possessed....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XavierV

your my kinda guy, go for the explanation, but first learn about the differnt ways...thanks for the added input advice the more the better. I think this thread is helping many of us who feel kinda alone...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ok.....

Objects falling from the sky.........anybody?..

Walking to an empty lot 2 lots away from my own lot to play some football with my teenage boys...

I hear a loud crack and crash behind me on the sidewalk....When i turn and look, there is a large tree branch there on the sidewalk...shrapnel and remnants scattered about as if it had fallen from a great distance or had been thrown with much force...

The limb was large enough to be too much for one man to carry had it been green or 'fresh cut'...it wasn't green or fresh cut...

it was long dead and rotted, as you would expect a falling limb to be, only there aren't any trees. Not a one.

There are trees in the vicinity of course...two Dogwoods in my own yard (a very small tree), some sort of berry tree in the neighbor's yard across the street, and about 60 ft. from the point of impact is a large oak.

At the moment i took note, but shrugged it off as 'you're losing it fella'...that didn't stop me from inspecting it on the way back to the house, hence the detailed description....

Now it get's a little weird...

The next day, i'm in my back yard, sitting in my usual spot, on a swing we have there. And on the same ground that i stare at everyday pondering this and that, there's a nail. An old nail. A few feet away, i find another OLDER nail. So i stand and start to investigate, and a few feet away from the second nail, i find an ORE of some sort.

I didn't know it was an ore until i cracked it open, and didn't crack it open until i examined it and realized that its weight was suspicious.

I've lived in this house for 15 years. I cut my grass on a regular basis, and pick up the trash around the yard as needed. My back yard has a number of large bare spots thanks to the dogs that NEVER grow grass.

So the first thing i think, "Hmmm...this stuff must have come up out of the ground somehow. Worked itself lose maybe. Pressure maybe."...and then i remember the tree limb...

I rush to get another look at the tree limb and it's gone...likely picked up by the trash detail...

In fear of losing precious evidence, i photographed the ore, the nails, the cracked ore, the spot where all of the ore and nails was found, and the spot where the tree limb once lay and the surrounding area...What good the photographic evidence would ever do anyone i don't know, but i felt like i needed it.

Imagine how crazy i would sound, or how crazy i DO sound, showing people pictures of rock crystals, rusty nails, and a picture of an empty sidewalk where ONCE UPON A TIME, a tree branch had once lay...

Ugh...and people wonder why people who experience these things never speak up....

ha....so there it is....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
My husband and I moved into a duplex right next door to my best friend a little less than a year ago. My friend and her boyfriend helped us moved and because of this were in and out of our house quite frequently as you can imagine. My oldest child and her daughter are also very close in age so we have an unspoken open door policy between the two households.

Moving forward a couple weeks or so my husband has just put the kids to bed and is about to head down stairs to lock up for the evening when he notices who he thinks is my friend's boyfriend standing by the front door staring into the kitchen. My husband quietly called his name and got no response, he started down the stairs and this point the man disappeared. Quite unnerved by this my husband rushes in to tell me about it..

A couple of nights later I am heading out of our bedroom to the bathroom in the middle of the night, the same man is at the top of the stairs staring me right in the face. Once again he is silent and still however this time without any change in body posture he ends up in his original position at the bottom of the stairs and disappears.

Months go by and there is no further incident. My husband was gone for the evening, I had gotten the kids to bed and figured it was time to relax. Little online gaming and loud rock music sounded like a good evening. I was off in my own little world until I heard a very loud pounding on the wall. Immediately I turned down my speakers thinking I had offended my neighbors. Cold shivers ran down my back when I realized the wall that received the beating was the garage wall. I scrambled to quickly lock the garage door not knowing what was causing the assault. I sat back down at my computer. Bam! Bam! Bam! again from inside my garage. I called my husband and asked that he come home as I wasn't about to open the garage door and go poking my head around in there with my two sleeping children on the locked side of the door. He came home and thoroughly searched the garage, he found nothing.

The next night my husband went out to the garage to do some laundry and noticed some hangers swinging back and forth in the same area the banging had been coming from. Needless to say he hightailed it back inside.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

very intersting, however, heres a possibility, somewhere in the region of your state was a high winds, a tornado? if this is the fact this debry could had been lifted into the upper atmosphere adn dropped where it landed? I would like to see what others think

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EclecticallyYours

As i been telling most post, First check your local library on the history of this palce, if you yelled no answers talk to your local historian. ALso do some evp sessions, it seems this man wants to communicate with you as he has not hurt anyone, "yet" if you do a evp session ask his name, ask why he is there, ask what it is he wants. maybe he needs assistance in going to the other side. But I do believe you need to take action as it appears he wants to communicate. Have your husband with you as he was the first to see him. let me knwo the outcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join