It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flickr Photosite Purports To Show AZ Shooter Jared Loughner's Myspace Stream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
photo of Jared Loughner's purported myspace stream

Warning, the picture contains profanities. I have downloaded it but until I think posting the actual picture would violate t n c. So if someone has any skills with editing software, the foul language can be blotted out, and the photo posted.

It shows his purported goodbye post. I cannot state if this is real or not, but did want to document it for posterity.

The photo does read like the reports of what he reportedly said on his myspace., dear friends, please dont be mad at me.

Further, for those who do not know. The myspace stream appears to be si milar to a Facebook wall, a place for posts to go in linear fashion.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
website with more regarding his myspace

Not only myspace, but there is a collection of Jared On The Web all in one spot, at this website. Useful.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I take it these are all replies from Jared to his friends, correct. Were you able to see the actual page and those that were chatting with him? There appears among the chatter to be some great disturbance.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I dont know, frankly. I am only sharing the photo itself, someone else took it.

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I take it these are all replies from Jared to his friends, correct. Were you able to see the actual page and those that were chatting with him? There appears among the chatter to be some great disturbance.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I would have loved to have been able to read that short story called, Degenerate Casualty Number 88.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

did you see that on his myspace ramblings he posts a link?..... its the high capacity magazine,i guess he had just bought it.Its weird,there's a lot of stuff in the net that would have made him labeled as a mentally unstable person with a gun.If somebody could havereported that,he would have never done this.OOOOHHH what ifs......
hindsight is a b-tch for many of those who knew him

top topics

join