It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Muslims defend Christians with their Lives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
I might recommend to my Muslim Brothers they have a million man march for peace and their unequivocal condemnation of terrorism.

What a splendid idea! I think it would be even better to march, in the same venue, against Israel using white phosphorus in its munitions fired in Gaza! What peace, what unity!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
friggin hate has to stop somewhere.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
And to realize who it is that is selling this piece of propaganda that apparently seems to have an effect of immediately pacifying the sheeple and programming them into accepting the next mosque that is to be built will be done so in their very back yard.

I frankly wouldn't like a mosque in my backyard. As an American, though, I take to heart the notion of equality. So I wouldn't be opposed to it, either.

It comes with the territory. Nothing is free. If you value what you are, you'll take whatever comes in the package.

And you don't dare to call me sheeple. So far, you sound fairly robotic anyhow.

Note to Centurion: please relent.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Amen..... totally agree with you!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Knowing your background a little better, I do see where your hate and anger has been expanded upon. I have spent a great deal of time amongst Muslims, though not in another country, true. However your statements to me at least, sound no different than the views of the white man against the black man in the 1960's and some places even today. Generalizing and prejudism are for the closed minded. But, again, why should either of us waste our time or energy on one another. We are apparantly worlds apart in our views. I will not sway you, nor you me. You spit hate and I spit unity. Go in peace and I will not respond to another post from you on any forum I will cross in ats. I would appreciate the same from you in return.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
"G-d" is supposed to be everywhere - Allah, Buddha, Rama, Brahma, Jehovah, Krishna, etc. I'm surprised mere humans cannot see the differences of manifestation by the Almighty. It must be "G-d's will" for mankind to be deaf, blind and mute to this truth. Praise to the Muslims, by the way.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Oh the hypocrisy...

A thousand men in a Muslim nation become violent and spew hate and evil and it's "They are not indicative of Muslims, your a bigot!"

Yet a thousand men in a Muslim nation go hug christians and it's "SEE Muslims are good people. Oh why can't the world see, oh but wait for the evil islamophobes to arrive, them bigots!"

make your mind up guys, thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Great story. Sorry to see some people spreading hate still.

It sucks that for some people, the war can never end.....

I know people that still hate Vietnamese. Hell, my grandmother (rest her soul) actually disliked and distrusted japanese people, just to show you how strong the brainwashing is.
edit on 8-1-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Can't blame old granny. Some older Pinoys "hate" what has happened to them under the harsh treatment of Japanese soldiers.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This kind of heart warming solidarity NEVER stopped - it has simply not been reported. It didn't suit the 'divide and conquer' agenda of tptb.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thats the way it should be, love one other

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I live in a place where a church is one side of the road and a Mosque(which has a tower which speaks prayers) on the other, and a bit futher a madressa(im not sure if that how you spell it)and guess what there is no conflict but rather a better understanding between the two cultures simply because we are so much the same .Religion is used as a smoke screen to hide deeper underlying problems if you now what has been going down in Egyptian politicly you would know what im talking about. and remember PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE NOT RELIGIONS

(and thanks for the article this site needs more like this)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
All I have to say is this.

This gave me hope, made me happy. All it takes is a few and then a few more and I'm talking about every human on earth. No groups, no religions, nothing like that. Just humans. Sure Al Queda is awful, disgusting, horrible and pathetic. But not all Muslims are. Let me rephrase that so it makes more sense (this is to that guy who is dogging the OP and such).
The Westboro "Baptist Church" is awful, disgusting, horrible and pathetic. But not all Christians are.
In all cases of race, religion, sex, monetary level, you have your filth and you have your wonderful folk. Just because a few unemployed don't want to work and live off the money, doesn't mean they all do. Just because you're Christian doesn't mean you all Bible thump and preach down to folk. Just because you're Asian doesn't mean you're all are math gods. Just because you're black doesn't mean you all jump high and run fast or even steal or run in gangs. Just because you're Mexican doesn't mean you all are a boarder hopper. Just because you're Mormon doesn't mean you all have 900 wives. Just because you're Jewish doesn't mean you're all a money hog. Just because you're Muslim doesn't mean you all want to jihad all over and behead and take down buildings to kill millions.

They reached out by celebrating Christmas as a reason to show peace.
Is that SO awful of them????? Why do people have to always look for the pee in the snow?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
TPTB are trying desperately by any means necessary to promote a world war. As more and more people wake up to the fake war on terror, it looks like they are employing a new tactic: religious war.

I dont think its a coincidence that the corporate media in collusion with governments have now launched a blitz with regards to "attacks on churches".

Fortunately, it looks like the people have not fallen for it. Lets just hope people continue to resist this latest ploy.
edit on 8-1-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If this keeps up, I'll have to change my opinion of the muzzies.

Lets hope it does.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

And if you look hard enough, you will always find the bad in people if that is what your looking for. Open your eyes and your heart, not all people are bad just because they believe differently then you do. S&F to the op. I hope we see more articles like this. Its happening everyday. The MSM just choose to publish the doom and gloom reports.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Maybe there is hope for the human race after all.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Well said dude

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Apparently Christians do NOT have a monopoly on "Christian values."

S&F.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If you can forgive..then you can forget.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join