It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Muslims defend Christians with their Lives

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+115 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Many Egyptian Muslims did something Thursday they'd never done before: celebrated Christmas. A week after a terrorist bombing killed 21 Christians in Alexandria, thousands of Muslims attended Coptic Christmas Eve services or stood at candlelight vigils outside churches in a (successful) effort to prevent further attacks on Christians. According to Ahram Online, at least two Muslim movie stars, a popular preacher, and two sons of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak were among those who acted as human shields, saying they considered last week's bombing an attack "on Egypt as a whole."

The tragic murder of Christians in Egypt by so-called Muslims has turned into a scene of hope and inspiration. This is a chance at hope and unity of decent people of all faiths coming together and combating the lunatic murderous terrorists who exhibit the lowest form of human consciousness when they murder a sacred human being because of what they believe

Until we all realize that the Christian is the brother of the Muslims and the Muslim is the brother of the Jew and the Jew is the brother of the Christian and all are the brother of people of all faiths including our brother atheists, then we will always have bitter conflicts amongst the lowest level of thinkers.

As we are all each others Sisters as well!

We must tirelessly at every opportunity propagate the fundamental truth that we all can grasp . . . . And that is that we are all in the human family . . . we are one.

Original source

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 9-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Finally we see the humble beginning signs of a world that can stand together in peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I agree 100%. FYI, a link.

It is nice to see people coming together, which tragedy often does to us.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This story just made my day. I'm neither Christian, Muslim nor Jewish but I really appreciate when people come together and help each other despite their differences. S&F

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow....now that is something you don't hear or see everyday (can't wait to see how the mainstream propaganda media jumps all over this one). Kudos to the very small number of Egyptian muslims for stepping up and doing the right thing
Now if only the rest of the members of that vile culture/religion would step up and do the same then that would be a huge step towards this world becoming a more peaceful place to exist....I'm just saying.

NT

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What a great act to ring in the new year. Good to see. Hopefully more people are raised to this level of consciousness.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Great article, thanks for sharing it. The difficult thing about Muslims are that there are many different variations and groups throughout the world. Some of them are totally nuts, and some are more liberal, just like any religion. I've made a few muslims friends traveling throughout Europe, and they like everything everyone else does...sex drugs and rock n roll
. The younger generation is less accepting of most of the conservative "rules" in the religion. Somethings going to change in years to come.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is a great story and demonstrates the power in large groups of people. In this age of doom and gloom, this just proves all is not lost and maybe people are starting to wake up to this. If only the whole world could do the same and join together against those that repress us!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It's kind of sad that this is the only thread of it's kind here on ATS. But still, it's good people try to help each other.

Now we have to get every person of every city in every country in the world to do the same!

Shame that is never going to happen, though.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The immediate comments that I see being made right after the OP is what scares me. You all aren't even just a bit skeptical after reading that article? I suggest you might read it again but this time without being so gullible and actually ask to see the OP put their SOURCE of the story in the post. And to realize who it is that is selling this piece of propaganda that apparently seems to have an effect of immediately pacifying the sheeple and programming them into accepting the next mosque that is to be built will be done so in their very back yard.

Geez no wonder this disease is infiltrating traditional Christian nations from the inside out at an amazing speed.

NT

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I might recommend to my Muslim Brothers they have a million man march for peace and their unequivocal condemnation of terrorism.
That might help possibly though the two recent marches on Washington didn’t really do much.

But I think it may be a positive idea.

No politics, no hate America; just Muslims taking one day out of the year for universal peace and the absolute denunciation of the evil tactics that the terrorists do in their name.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There's hope for the human race :-)

link   

Don't be ridiculous.

Aren't you aware that all Muslims are murderers and rapists, who haven't an ounce of human compassion and stone their women to death ?

As if a Muslim would be capable of a courageous or inspiring act, when they are intent on taking over Europe and North America, and killing the infidels !

And yes ( there's always one ), my above post was sarcastic.

link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

This is the most heart warming, uplifting, hope giving thread I have ever read. Thanks so much for posting so we all could see. Now wake up everybody....this is how the world should be....love one another!

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Ease up a bit.

Regardles of your personal bigotry, this is a positive sign that the rest of us can get along.

It's funny that you mention propoganda and then make the type of post that you have.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

In one of the most positive posts I have seen so far on ATS, you have some how managed to bring negativity to it. You compliment with one sentence and degrade in another. I think you have watched far too much evening news and have been brainwashed to believe that "most" of the people in this religion are vile. I'm sure you have never met a community of people who follow the faith of Islam. If you had, you would quickly realize where your beliefs have been falsely created by the propaganda called Terrorism.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildeberg

slatest.slate.com...

And it only took them...lets see....hmmm....10+ years the way I see it? Nah go spread that deceitful propaganda elsewhere as it is too little, too late in my book.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

10 years?

This was in response to something that happend a couple weeks ago.

Tolerance has to start somewhere friend.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I sound like a freak, but love begets love, hate begets hate.

I'm suddenly filled with a sense of hope for mankind.

A little spark and all that.......

Shame on those of you who don't give these Muslims credit for their actions, and those of you who fail to see this as positive.

You're part of the problem.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join