It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans by nature good or evil?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Evil or good...

I prefer to ask this question instead: Would earth be better without humans ??

Im sure if we could ask it, it would say: OMGF yes.. PARADISE

Watch this

Google Video Link

We are a parasite to this planet

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f63f45f72415.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

It would not be the same without the human being to bear witness to the magesty and splendour of the creation, as the culmination of a very long evolutionary process.

There is probably no greater evil than the one who would wish for the death of every man, woman and child on the planet.

It's just not the least bit helpful - there has to be another way. Please don't ask your fellow man to join you in this abominable wish, which is an affront to both God and man.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

There is probably no greater evil than the one who would wish for the death of every man, woman and child on the planet.

no no no, Earth would be in better health if we where not here, thats not saying I wish we all died.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Oh ok sorry, as there are some who really take this view to the max, to the point of a seething hatred for all humanity, and that's bent imo. Glad you don't hold that POV.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

i would say that most are opportunists. either one may suit the individual at different times but some may have the ability to tap into either a destructive or creative consciousness. i dunno. throwing darts in a dark room i suppose. Fun!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

ok than watch this. Another side of nature..... Please watch form 2:00!!! This is nature.

edit on 8-1-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Look at it like this. If there were no laws to contain man, how do you think things would be? "A mudda ff#n ridiculous" lol

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Humans by nature are good and evil. Whatever drives us to do either good and evil depends on the situation. In another ATS thread, would you kill if offered food? Again it depends on the mind of the individual. And normally, humans by nature would almost always "answer to authority". Obey or else.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
great... now i #ing hate nature.

I want off this ride.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

isn't nature about survival of the fittest? How does the fittest survive? well, through means that could be viewed as unadulterated?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
great... now i #ing hate nature.

I want off this ride.

That was hilarious!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura

isn't nature about survival of the fittest? How does the fittest survive? well, through means that could be viewed as unadulterated?

why can't nature evolve into something where this crap doesn't happen? Why does this # ALWAYS have to happen? Somewhere, someone is always starving or getting killed or having some weird ass disease or having their butt literally chewed out in this case.

oh.... wait.... that's right.

pollution, nukes, cosmic events... something is bound to take care of this problem soon because that was just sick. not just gross but weird-sick.
everything good just has to have a bad side to it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Yeah choasmagician,

I don't know why things like this has to happen. I don't know why if god exists, things like this are necessary. This video is part of the point that I was trying to make.

In a world where our power of mind can imagine anything, this world which ruled by the law of mother earth, is rather extremely cruel... compared to the much better world that we can imagine.

You are right, this video is not that much different from your other examples.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura

Yeah choasmagician,

I don't know why things like this has to happen. I don't know why if god exists, things like this are necessary. This video is part of the point that I was trying to make.

In a world where our power of mind can imagine anything, this world which ruled by the law of mother earth, is rather extremely cruel... compared to the much better world that we can imagine.

You are right, this video is not that much different from your other examples.

that video is still giving me weird feelings.

I swear for a minute the buffalo was thinking it might not get eaten as the lion was licking the blood. Licking for animals is like a primal comfort thing. But NOPE.... AH, Now your guts are hanging out of your ass! I wonder if it zoned out in shock and then came back to and was like "oh yeah...lions eating me alive, that's right. So were really still doing this...ok".... I mean holy sh!t but that's life. Life is sick man!

It's like pain and suffering is eternally connected to other concepts we refuse to let go of.
I mean really... can't somebody come up with something better than this? I mean sure... all this must be a HUGE improvement over the dinosaurs and all but my god man! That was way heinous.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I use the bible for a guide and a instruction book.
What I have read, we are all good nature. We all are given a measure
of his spirit at birth.

This is a story told to me by an American Native.
He said if you have two dogs. One white dog being your spirit.
One black dog being your flesh/physical body. Which ever color dog you
feed the most. Will be the biggest dog in your earthly life.

These choices we make daily.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join