It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky

www.bizjou rnals.com

"I'd like to just maintain the possibility that one reason that the cement job may have failed was because of fracking at the time of cementing," said Mark Zoback, a Stanford University geophysicist who serves on the National Academy of Engineering panel investigating the causes of the April 20 disaster.

The remarks, at a meeting convened at the National Academy of Engineering, undercut BP's effort to assign blame for the April 20 Deepwater Horizon explosion to its contractors instead of its own well design.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu
www.eia.gov

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
500+ quakes Guy AR 25 miles from Beebe. Gas Co. "fracking gas wells", also pump posion waste water back into ground. Escaping gas from the deep quake in Chile killed birds. It shoots through the ground straight up and kills birds, when it comes up underwater it kills bottom feeder fish like Drum. The so called experts know the truth, and fracking is also what caused the BP Blowout.[link]. I live here all birds except the crows have been gone since Sept. when the earthquakes started, also the squirrels and deer. My yard is full of acorns. Youtube: "Gasland trailer" It will scare the Hell out of you. Checkout earthquake map and gas well map Shocking. This is Inland!!

www.bizjou rnals.com

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

i think your just a tad bit late on this story!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

500+ quakes Guy AR 25 miles from Beebe. Gas Co. "fracking gas wells", also pump posion waste water back into ground. Escaping gas from the deep quake in Chile killed birds. It shoots through the ground straight up and kills birds, when it comes up underwater it kills bottom feeder fish like Drum. The so called experts know the truth, and fracking is also what caused the BP Blowout.[link]. I live here all birds except the crows have been gone since Sept. when the earthquakes started, also the squirrels and deer. My yard is full of acorns. Youtube: "Gasland trailer" It will scare the Hell out of you. Checkout earthquake map and gas well map Shocking. This is Inland!!

www.bizjou rnals.com

People said the same thing about earthquakes last year, the earthquakes are not strange at all.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

The Highest amount of earthquakes in Arkansas was 2009 a 175. 2010 a whopping 610+ I live here all the animals have gone. Squirrels didn't put up nut, they are gone. My yard is covered in acorns and they are usually all gone by Dec. 1st. It is over the top unusual! Of Course the Gas Co. and media is going to Cover it UP. They state needs the money and people need the jobs, but lives will be lost eventually.

new topics

top topics

join