It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Text
Hello Everyone! I am a college student in Philadelphia, PA and after checking this site regularly for updates over the past few months I decided to join! I have been avidly researching Ufo's, 2012, and anything space related since my early high school years. I was so convinced a couple years ago that 2012 would surely come that I gave a speech to my class as too how it would happen, or at least the different possibilities (except they all thought I was crazy!) I also am very respectful of Zecharia Stitchin. His book on Alien Evidence and DNA has me more than convinced that we were genetically modified, and that the gods that religious followers believe in are actually aliens! All the information I've been seeing on here is absolutely fascinating. Looking forward to posting on the regular!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Welcome to ATS youthsavior. You seem to possess some common interest as many on ATS and you should fit in fine. I am 1 who also followed Zecharia and his teachings about the 10th planet or Nibiru and alien or ET modyfiing human DNA. I hope those topics get to be clarified soon so humanity can learn more about were we came from and are going.

As I said you should fit in well and wish you luck friend.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you! I am really looking forward to talking with people with similar interests. Everyone who I talk to at school is not too interested, nor have they ever done any research on anything. It gets me every time when I see them! I try and spread the word, and spark some interest in many people, and I just hope they catch on.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Welcome, friend. Your thoughts, ideas and content respected. (For the most part!) Just learn to DUCK sometimes when you hear that 'whizzing-by' sound! This is really a great place for all kinds. ( and we HAVE 'em too!)
Peace!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy the site and if you have any issues then don't be afraid to ask someone

new topics

top topics

join