It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying in front of Our eyes!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
just wanted to post this before i forget...

5 days ago, there abouts, I was coming home from the supermarket, and when i pulled into the driveway, I noticed like.. 50 small black birds feeding beneath our cherry blossom trees.. odd thing is, they didn't fly off as I expected and even when I slammed the car door it was like they never moved, just kept pecking the ground..as it was their last meal..

as I start to walk over to them, they flew up in the tree.. which they were about the size of starlings, which i think are black .. ? but smaller than a robin..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Thank you for that.... made me laugh "If it moves.... I'm gone!" lmao

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi guys, can this be possible of mini black hole anomalies joined together to form something in the atmosphere due to the Large Hadron Collier Experiment and could those mini black holes expand and join together to form something bigger and become harmful to life on earth. Maybe these are the consequences of something that they do not really understand.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbk001
Hi guys, can this be possible of mini black hole anomalies joined together to form something in the atmosphere due to the Large Hadron Collier Experiment and could those mini black holes expand and join together to form something bigger and become harmful to life on earth. Maybe these are the consequences of something that they do not really understand.

The Large Hadron Collider does not create black holes, and even if that was the case, I don't see how black holes joining together would kill birds without sucking them into wherever it is black holes take you. I like the new idea though, I haven't heard anybody suggest that yet

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

can you describe that huge bird you saw it is relevant to this thread , thanks for the help

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The earth and sun combined have more energy and mass than the LHC could ever amass so death to any ideas of hadron involvement,this is geomagnetically cosmic no other explanation.
Can everyone please check there compasses or buy one, its changing every other day but remember to check it at the same time everyday with a ratio change of about a minute because of rotation dilation .
edit on 9-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reason for bird deaths lithium ingestation from chemtrails and electromagnetic event naturally or experiment.

news.discovery.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Hey Buddy,

Thanks for the link but I must admit I am struggling to connect the 2 - the link subject and the bird/fish deaths world wide.

Thanks to everyone else who has contributed to this thread. There is now a stack of info from around the world, all contained in this thread.

Keep it coming guys

edit on 9-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: Spelling Errors

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

its really quite simple ,airplanes at high altitude spraying the upper atmosphere with litium whilst usinh HAARP to prevent the already ensueing ICEAGE.however the particles have fallen to lower atmosphere and the birds are dying from it because their liver function is smaller,the human population have larger livers so will take more to kill us of as we will all see a increase in neurologically impaired people,thing is how do you investigate that,do you get it now.
WE ARE ALREADY IN THE ICEAGE BUT IS ARTIFICIALLY BEING PREVENTED BY LITHIUM HIGH ALTITUDE SPRAY AND ELECTROCONDUCTIVE EXPERIMENTATION TO PREVENT IT FROM FULLY DEVELOPING.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Okay, thanks for the explanation bud. Will look into this further and see what can be found. Also can I ask others to do the same and share what they find/know about this please. Thanks again Gringo

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I am reading this book (novel), by Clive Cussler, "Skeleton Coast". This writer is the founder and chairman of the National Underwater and Marine Agency (NUMA). The story is about a crazy environmentalist that built wave energy generator in the ocean that heat up the sea so as to disturb the currents. Here is a short piece of the book.

“This isn’t about warming the entire ocean, only one very specific part of it. We’re smack in the middle of the Benguela Current, one of the tightest currents in the world. It runs just like a river with clearly demarked boundaries. And right around here it splits in two. One branch continues northward along the coast while the other veers west to become part of the South Atlantic subtropical gyre. The gyre carries water along South
America where it is heated several degrees higher than the current that stuck close to Africa.”

“With you so far,” Mark said.

“The two currents meet up again near the equator and as they mix they act as a buffer zone
between Northern Hemisphere currents and those of the Southern.”

“I don’t see the big deal here, Chairman. Sorry.”

“If the two currents are closer in temperature when they come together their buffering ability is
going to be diminished, possibly enough to overcome the Coriolis effect that drives the prevailing
winds and thus these shallow currents.”

Eddie Seng paused from taking a sip of coffee to say, his face alight in comprehension, “This could alter the very direction of the ocean’s currents altogether.”

“Exactly. The earth’s rotation determines prevailing wind direction, which is why hurricanes in
the north rotate counterclockwise and cyclones in the south move in a clockwise direction. It’s also
the reason the warm gulfstream current that runs along the east coast of the United States moves north
and then eastward so that Europe enjoys the weather it does. By rights most of Europe shouldn’t be
habitable. Scotland is more northerly than the Canadian Arctic, for God’s sake.”

“So what happens if southern water flows past the equator near Africa?” Linda asked.

“It’s going to enter the breeding grounds of Atlantic hurricanes,” Eric Stone, who acted as the
Oregon’s unofficial meteorologist, replied. “The warmer waters mean more evaporation and more
evaporation means stronger storms. A tropical depression needs a surface temperature above eighty
degrees to gain enough strength to become a hurricane. Once it has that, it absorbs around two billion
tons of water a day.”

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

can you describe that huge bird you saw it is relevant to this thread , thanks for the help
Is this about the thread on the Arizona killing? I already answered there. I did not see a Toucan Pterosaur Eagle. Just some species of falcon or Eagle.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by T3hEn1337ened
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

reply to post by purplepisces

I know I probably sound like an obnoxious know-it-all, but it doesn't hurt to do a little fact-checking before claiming you saw something weird. We ARE supposed to Deny Ignorance, are we not?

Some birds hang upside down. It's weird compared to most birds, but it's normal for them.

No, don't apologize at all! I for one appreciate it when someone informs me of a fact I previously did not know. I had no Idea that there were birds that will hang upside down.....never even guessed they COULD do that! LOL! Pointing out logical answers to unusual questions is what investigation is all about! Good job!
PS sorry I didn't reply to this sooner..... I hadn't checked this post in a while....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I actually have no idea if any of these reports of animal die outs are related to something ominous or not. I just had a few ideas ( Far fetched as they may be. ) about things that could be causing theses deaths.

( 1 ) : Some sort of airborne toxin or organism ( But this still does not take into account the fact that many of the dead birds dies from blunt force trauma. ). BUT this theory is interesting because of the fact that the events are listed as biological or bio hazardous incidents. Also interesting is that the officials who cleaned up the birds wore protective hazmat suits in most cases.

( 2 ) : Changes in the earths magnetic field caused the deaths ( Again, this is unlikely. Even a large change in the magnetic field would most likely result in CONFUSION not DEATH. ).

( 3 ) : Electrical or magnetic storms. While this is plausible it is not probable. Storms of the required power and area would most likely cause fantastic light effects over a VERY large area ( Aurora Borealis ) and would have been visible by many. A magnetic storm of high enough power could conceivably tear an animal to pieces and would most certainly cause blunt force trauma. High magnetic fields could also cause disorientation and strange behavior in animals too.

( 4 ) : Striking some large object in the atmosphere. I have read reports of and heard the strange rumbling sounds being reported recently and they coincide with the bird deaths. Could the birds have hit some non visible SOMETHING in the sky at a high rate of speed ( Blunt force trauma. ). And what if the object was contaminated with something? ( Radiation, organisms, a poison, etc, etc. ). This could be also why the hazardous materials suits were being used in the pick ups.

( 5 ) : Infected by unknown pathogen and killed by TPTB to protect us. That's pretty much self explanatory.

( 6 ) : We are being xeno formed. Whereas TERRA formed is the act of making a planet earth like. XENO formed is the act of making a planet alien. This would also account for the animal deaths as environmental variables that kept those species alive in those areas changed. And it would also explain all the strange new species appearing recently. And if i remember correctly, someone said something earlier about a strange tree disease that can spread to other trees? Hmmm... I would watch that area carefully and see if anything STRANGE starts growing there. Just a thought.

Those are just some ideas i have been running around in my head to try to understand the events that are now on going and that seem to be rapidly increasing. Of course ANY one of them might be true. Or ALL of them could be false. Truthfully i do not know. But statistically speaking the amount of animal deaths HAS increased. It is NOT business as usual. It is NOT because we are just noticing these things more.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join