It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin to be next Republican Presidential Candidate in Conspiracy to Ensure Obama's Re-electio

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is being presented in prediction format because i beleive if i were 'the powers that be' ( as they are so often refered to at ATS ) this scenario is the option i would view as my safest bet to continue the direction we are currently heading. I'd also like to mention i am not alone in this line of thought, there are other members who i have seen post this in response to other threads, i have not yet seen a thread dedicated to it's discussion though so that is why i post this now.

Another thing i'd like to point out is that i am in no way under the impression that there exists in america a two party system ( republican/democrat, left/right ). What does exist is a simple scheme used to divide voters and votes as well as reduce presidential candidate numbers to two choices ( among other things ). So that is another reason why this is in prediction format, to include the valuable knowledge that this is in no way a political party/particular politcal party member bashing thread! If you realize that the dual political party system of america is nothing more than a system of control - you will understand. If you disagree, and you beleive that republicans and democrats are not one-in-the-same then i encourage you to still read this and participate in discussion ( however for those i would leave with this bit of wisdom: the truth to those not ready is nothing more than a lie )

Last election in america we learned a couple things. When Sarah Palin ran with John McCain 'against' Obama and Biden there was alot of critical media frenzies. Some of it was directed in every direction, some of it somewhat biased. What i would like to get into though is the criticism of Sarah Palin during that time and until now. It would seem even after the election, and before any real conclusion Sarah might run for president, that the criticism of Sarah Palin never ended. McCain, well for this discussion it can be said he's pretty much out of the picture. He is not even needed for this scenario to exist. Follow the media and you will see that Sarah Palin is now attracting 'attention' without need for McCain.

SO. During the last election the various outlets for Sarah Palin criticism became 'very good' at smearing her. Now, i'm not saying she doesn't posses qualities or reasons to be criticized - i'm saying that she was 'chosen' to be spotlighted in the media because of the ability to smear her becoming increasingly easier as well as the general population being gauged as seeming to really buy into the smear campaign fairly well.

After the election her attention was not stopped. She needed to feel special enough to have her own motivation to run for president. Obviously, the best case scenario would be for her to not be aware that she is being used as a scape-goat to get Obama re-elected ( for obvious reasons ), so she is given enough spotlight to feel popular enough, and become confident enough to choose to run for presidency.

Meanwhile, the media's job would be to potray her as 'the upcoming republican choice'. This means regardless of her popularity the media will have to simply portray her as being popular enough so that people will beleive she has been accepted by that demograph/party/etc. While this is happening, use of all smearing techniques learned from the last election until then will most definitely be employed.

She will be marketed and hype up the idea that it will be a 'close election' when in reality she is just being used as an easy defeat. Because, as i said earlier in the thread, there is no two party system, only one party working behind the scenes.

edit on 1/4/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/4/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hard to call it a actual conspiracy...yes, the left is trying to ensure she is on the ticket, because she is a paper doll overall with no chance of withstanding the flames of debate.

Its more of a strategy. The thing is, the right has alot of vices and the moment you point out a flaw in a person in their field, they go and strongly defend them...so ya...the left is constantly poking her simply to keep her the rabid illogical favorite.

Cut your nose off to spite your face sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I don't believe it is a conspiracy. Just look at the last election - the Rep. party was split between Palin and McCain though they were supposed to be a team!! I firmly believe that the mediocrity of the presidential election is designed to make a particular candidate an easy victor. And I say this, knowing that Obama did not win by a landslide.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Call me a kook, but I really think Palin has a chance.
She has my vote.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Another 18 months of Obama, 10% unemployment, $2 trillion deficits and America would elect a ham sandwich to replace him.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I honestly believe thats why Mcain picked her...So everyone one the line would go his way...

Really think about it . Why else would he pick such a person?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Doesn't matter who is on the ticket against Obama. He's clearly a one termer, and doesn't stand a chance against any candidate.

Side note: I'm not a huge fan of Sarah, but she has more experience in her little toe than Obama has in his entire empty suit.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
Why else would he pick such a person?

Because she was a cute chick and he wanted a counter to a historic election.
He figurede...hey...she has boobs...the women in America will fall in line and all vote for her because they got boobs also.

What he failed to understand was the women also want some brains for such a position. Sarah is someone you invite over to a barbecue, not someone you put in charge of nuclear warfare.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Just out of curiosity, whom do you think would be a better candidate to run the show, party affiliation taken out of the equation?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Just out of curiosity, whom do you think would be a better candidate to run the show, party affiliation taken out of the equation?

regardless of who is chosen to 'run the show' the agenda will stil be fullfilled, and the agenda does not include things like lowering unemployment, reducing our debt, or basically anything positive for americans or the rest of the world

the direction we are heading now, is the direction 'the agenda' will exacerbate and fullfill completely. though i beleive Palin will be led into the republican presidential nomination ( for the exclusive purpose that she will be easy to smear and also divide the republican party from challenging Obama's re- election ) i know that no matter who is elected, it will not matter because there are no separate parties, only the illusion of such that creates division among the people and allow the passing of controversial politics

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
She won't run in 2012.

If she did she won't win the party nomination. In 2012 people will start to say that she is gearing up to run against the Republican President (a republican will win).

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Every day I wake up and pray that there will be a Beck/Palin ticket in 2012.

"Politics is the art of controlling your environment."
~Hunter S. Thompson

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

that is a possibility as well, i am also debating how Ron Paul will come into play this time around....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
She will be marketed and hype up the idea that it will be a 'close election' when in reality she is just being used as an easy defeat.

...agreed - except for the last four words... its not about an easy defeat, imo... i think the next prez has already been chosen...

Originally posted by indigothefish
Because, as i said earlier in the thread, there is no two party system, only one party working behind the scenes.

...agreed...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Ron Paul is out of the picture as far as a Presidential run is concerned. I'm sure he realizes is age is a factor, as it was last election and will work to prep his son at a run when the next Dem is President.

We will see in the next few months who will decide to run, but Palin won't be one of them.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Listen,as a women; I was more aped to rote for a very studious women...then a beauty queen.I don't even like a women doctor in full make-up...I think she is to self- centered to have done well in school..It may be just my opinion but I'm sure he would have done better with a 50yr. that was educated and could read...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Although Palin would be the best president since Ronald Reagan I believe you are absolutely correct. The media has already demonized her and she now evokes hatred among the left at the mere mention of her name. She is even more polarizing than Hitlery Clinton, who actually is demonic and probably a lesbian, corrupt murdering gangster, if her shenanigans during Whitewater were fully exposed.

What is Palins crime? She is a good looking, tough, resourceful woman and the left hates that in conservatives. She believes in family's and God and apparently that's a crime. This is despite the fact that she took on a number of supposed liberal causes, like standing up to oil companies and fighting entrenched political corruption. Thanks to her everyone in Alaska now gets a yearly paycheck of several thousand dollars, including the poor.

Find a liberal who's done anything like that. Most of them are corrupt or in bed with huge special interests. They have no morals and so they fall for the highest bidder every time.

However I think it's a brilliant ploy. Pump Palin up, energize the base and get her nominated to the Republican ticket. Given the huge mind control apparatus TPTB employs via their national media cronies there is no way she can win against the Obama nation.
edit on 4-1-2011 by SevenThunders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I think you hit the nail on the head. The liberals hate Palin so much because by rights, she should be in their court. How dare a woman not vote with all the other "oppressed underdogs of society".

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If elected, she would surely quit to start a new reality show complete with a scene of her shooting at the "lamestream media". Only after writing (note:having someone else write) two books about her short stay in the White House.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

A large percent of Alaskans don't like her. Nobody likes a quitter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join