It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Hmm....maybe you should go here to see them:

Bird flu found at Manitoba turkey farm

Avian influenza confirmed in Manitoba
edit on 1/4/2011 by Choronzon because: New Link

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Im from the UK and strangely enough I walked past a dead bird today and wondered if all of these incidents are related? Whats going on up there?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
reply to post by Choronzon

Is there any possibility that Corexit and/or oil from the spill would coagulate once the body of the bird/fish reaches a certain temperature?

Deposits of oil may have caused strokes?

who knows?

NATURAL SELECTION???

yep, there's a good possibility considering corexit is reported to have bio-concentration properties meaning its concentration level increases once a biological host is provided.
my, my aren't we creative .

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
''January 4, 2011

Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week. ''

Just found this, looks like it could definately cover the Arkansas area over the last few days.

inteltrends.wordpress.com...
edit on 4/1/2011 by Learningman because: forgot link

[ONLY JUST SEEN SOURCE, DISREGARD]
edit on 4/1/2011 by Learningman because: bad souce

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here's whats funy! This article just came out: news.yahoo.com...

So how do they suggest all the fish died.....shock from bright lights of fireworks?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
We also have these fish as well:

A survey conducted by the Federation of Fishermen's Colony of Paraná, Paranaguá on the coast of the state, indicates that at least 100 tons of fish (sardine, croaker and catfish) have turned up dead since last Thursday off the coast of Parana.

Full Story

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

thanks that was mine(shameless vainty)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money.

star for that, awesome post.
When will people realise that money is just gravel of the Earth and that there is so much more to this wonderful place than just money

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Detrucci

when we aren't brainwashed(subjects of mass propaganda) into accepting our currency: thegreatbartersystemlie.wordpress.com...

It's sad to see so much life die, in a few days. hopefully, it doesn't get worse this year or spread to humans. Seeing as 2012 is just a year away, things may indeed get worse.

edit on 4-1-2011 by Ghost374 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Thats very interesting. Did you sign up today specifically to "give us the details"? Seems odd for sure. Well I wish you luck in your journey. Perhaps you could have started with producing personal images of this "ground zero", so to speak. Maybe to make up for it, you could interview one of those HAZMAT personnel..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Learningman

ive been seeing this too, and buy this answer it makes since. Test it on the animals first, which it works, blame it on the flu, to force the shot, than test it on us.....makes perfect sence!
video of US official murdered

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Coming to you live from southern europe... no bird has shown up dead yet. Not without any cat claw marks or gunshot wounds anyway...

Just so you know that its not happening "all over the world".

Birds are safe here in the old continent.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't think it was bird flu because it seems the birds all died at once. I'm pretty sure the flu virus can't kill everything at the same time. It seems more so that something in the sky or some other thing birds use as navigation has confused them or knocked the birds unconscious, then they died from impact falling from the sky. Could it be something that is happening to earths magnetic field or something like that?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Am I the one of the few that could see this coming from a mile away? PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING! Remember the TV show Flash Forward? Nothing would surprise me more, than to see a mass blackout of sorts. Just like in the show. I also recall thousands of birds dieing for no particular reason in that show too....? Who thinks I'm waaaaaaay off the mark on this one?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
Seems odd that in some cases it is happening in very constrained areas like just over certain roads or fields. This seems to be targeted.
My gut instinct says something is being sprayed or tested in confined areas.

That is the only answer I see that fits. Nothing esle fits the bill. Too many in too short of time in too confined space to be anything but targeted. But by who and what with and why?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Learningman

I think that you can stop right there with the author. Have you done an ATS or web search on Sorcha Faal?

TJ

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Good. We got too many effin birds any way. I swear they are a menace. I wish whatever is taking them out would come this way. The damn things have taken over my back yard. They are eating all my dogs food and crapping all over the patio (that's what the dog is left to eat). I'm about ready to take one of my GF's cats hoping it would chase them off or actually kill a few.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I found this on CNN a few mins ago and i just dont belive it..its total BS and being played down in the media.

What should the media be doing? freaking out? Spreading panic? How about they report facts. You know, report on what is currently known, rather than speculate. I'm sure that once the cause of death is determined, then the media will conclude the story in the appropriate manner.

The Fed did confirm that they gave trillions of dollars to banks to bail them out. Did the MSM report this very big news? The answer is no. So do not rely too much on MSM to report some big things happening around us.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I wonder if this is all related to a pole shift. Like maybe earth's magnetic crust is starting to fail and since birds and fish have a built in "compass" maybe that's effecting to such a serious point as death. In all cases it appears to be an atmospheric cause, so maybe something is beginning to happen in the atmosphere and/or earth's crust, and these types of birds and fish are the 1st ones to be effected by it.

I had to laugh when they said lightning caused this. I also busted a gut when they said they all froze.

If the pole shift scenario is the 2012 event, then we should start seeing / feeling the 1st stages any time now and since animals are more sensitive to such events and changes, it's very plausible that we'd see them effected before us.

Interesting times!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I don't have the time for this, but all these places....if you would draw this on a world map, how would it look like? Might gives some clues, who knows?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join