It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Have any of you had moments where you felt like time was going slower than it should?

For example, when you're listening to music and it seems like it is slower than what it naturally is?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
no, but I have definitely felt it was going faster than it should.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
We are the end of time (our true self).

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I've experienced that with music. I listen to rap and hip-hop, for the most part the music is fast anyway. I do notice though, that I can play a song in a group and it DOES seem to be playing slower. It can be any song I've heard 1,000 times that goes at the normal fast tempo when I listen to it by myself, but add other people in the room and BAM! Instant time warp. Weird stuff.

To Answer the question, beyond the scope of music, that's also a definite "yes". Especially when nothing is on T.V.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Sometimes if you listen carefully to modern music and television, some of the voices are actually synthesized, and they mix the artificial voices with the real voices. It seems to be an advanced form of mind control. Like certain "key words" are emphasised. Often at times certain movies will contain a very complex kind of "set up" as if whatever "aliens" or "operatives" are trying to unlock some kind of puzzle, or rope us in so they can absorb our energy. You need to have a very dynamic level of hearing and eyesight in order to really see what is going on. They are actually playing some scenes in slow motion, and some are sped up, and they use the camera angles at different moments. Basically, the television, and to an extent the internet (although the internet is more of a free for all, unless you are on mainstream sites like this (i.e. "deny ignorance" that is, you must deny and be ignorant and keep going around in circles, never really learning anything valuable to your awareness) and others like Youtube. My advice is to listen and look very carefully, but at the same time, don't focus into the television or radio, and eventually your mind will start to pick up on it. What is happening is that, with the "slow motion" you mind is running smoothly, most of the time people are constantly "skipping a beat" in their awareness. The reason behind this is that the left and right brain of most people operate at different frequencies, and the difference in frequency allows them to "skip time". So, greater frequency on one side, and less on the other, means a jump from the high frequency to the low frequency, thus the perception of time slowing down at various moments.
edit on 4-1-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join