It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State commission says dead fish now cover 20-mile section of Arkansas River

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I remember watching this a bit ago.

Basically in Africa they have fished out all the sardines. The sardines eat plankton and other sea life. The non-eaten sea life grows out of control, dies and turns to methane under the sea floor. At times these pockets of gas release and poison the water along the coast. It kills all the fish.

African Coast Dead Fish

This could have been the cause in AR because the BP well released a lot of gas that went somewhere and/or made the land shift and existing gases released.

Just a theory.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
this sounds like something out of the movie "the happening" i agree that this is really weird considering it only hit 1 species. what about the fish , all the same species ,
next time it may be human disaster. it very may well be weather related , but wouldnt all animals take effect?
u guess well see, if it is something crazy .... u can very well bet it wont hit the news if the government can help it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I suspect alquerda let out some somethine to try to mass kill people. I gues it was not strong enough.

Birds do not just drop out of the sky for no reason period.

Now if they flew through an RF beam generated by some sort of transmitter I could say yes it is possible.

I believe this was and lame terriorist attach to poison the populace which failed. talk note to when it happened.

You all must ask your selfs one question.

Where is the govenment on this.

Where are the toxicologists reports?

I would recommend to the people who live in that area to get the hell out of that community. It could have been a test run.

New Tears day and 100,000 plus drop from the sky.

I suspect someone opened a high pressure toxic gas source.

Another question is where did this take place?
What is the dircetion of the jet stream and what are the impacts down wind.

Birds do not drop from the sky unless they were all poisioned by the same source. And for the effects to be immediate is almost impossible.

I

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I can under stand fish as the water temp can rise quickly and cause a mass kill. This is not the same for birds.

If a bird is in flight is is strong enough to take off and get started into flight.
If it were sick it would have had trouble fliying and would have been eveident by sick birds every where.

These birds were in flight when they started dropping from the sky.

For this to happen they would have and to breath in something or consume something which would give you minutes to survive depending on its toxicity.

I work with some pretty nasy stuff.

When you get down tio the ppm range this stuff is lethal.

My best guess is that they were poisioned by the enviroment or a release of some nasty #e.

RB

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just read this on AOL news, dated today---

link to story

Fish kills happen every year, but kills of this size are relatively rare. Hundreds more drum fish are sick and have been sent to the University of Arkansas for testing.

(emphasis mine)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHEDwick
Birds may have been high altitude hail.
The fish kill could be a lot of things, including hail, although not likely.
The Arkansas tornadoes could have done this by dropping some pesticide or anything from an adjacent field.

100000 fish ad 2000 birds died.

it wasnt hail.

tornado dropping pesticide? maybe.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Is any of this stuff happenning within a reasonable distance of any Geo-hotspots...?

Stuff like this has happened in NZ just just before a major erruption...

Is Crater of Diamonds State Park still actice geologically?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Is any of this stuff happenning within a reasonable distance of any Geo-hotspots...?

Stuff like this has happened in NZ just just before a major erruption...

Is Crater of Diamonds State Park still actice geologically?

Both the birds and the fish are less than 100 miles from a geologically active area.

Since September 2010, the area around Guy, Arkansas has had 500 tremors. There were three tremors there on Dec 31.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Interesting addition to this story. Thought you might all be interested in it. I'm at work and aren't able to read through the entire thread so if it's already been mentioned I'm terribly sorry.

Hundreds of dead snapper washed up on New Zealand beach

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
According to articles I have read in the past ten years, we should be in the biggest solar max since I think it was the 50s. I don't remember the details now. It could indeed be the EM field but I don't think it is being affected internally as in the movie Core but from solar flares on the sun. Arkansas might be in the right position for it to hit there. Most likely it was because of flocks and schools of fish at the right place at the right time. This is from an article I wrote a few years ago and sort of out of context to be singled out but a lot is going on in space with dust and sun activity.

"It is apparent that the solar flare activity being predicted by scientists is clearly a serious matter if it does indeed happen. According to NASA there will be eleven years of increased sunspot activity and solar flares which will peak in the year…yes, 2012 again. What is the scientific basis to all of this? What NASA has announced specifically is a solar-shift but also a magnetic shift. They say there are direct correlations between these shifts on the sun and our freak weather here on Earth. This is not anything new as far as solar shift cycles. They have been seen to come and go but this time they are saying, 'Recent solar flares have gone off the scale, ten times greater than anything previously recorded.'(Carl Peterson)"

Carl Peterson, Polar Shift, 2007 or 2012,
www.truthaboutax.com...

This is where I got the original information but the page is no longer there. This is another link going into some of his theories.

2012planetalignment.org...

I find these articles on the fish and birds to be rather scary but it could be some sort of pollution in the water of the region but if so, I would think it would be more than a certain kind of bird and a particular kind of fish. It is odd. Hope the scientists can figure this one out soon.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by justsaying
So over the last year, Arkansas has had dead birds, dead fish, deadly tornados, lots of small earthquakes, the horrible ice storm, what else am I leaving out?

subterranean bases

In northern Arkansas, a 12-man speleological team broke into an ancient tunnel system, encountering inhabitants of the inner-world.
Just north of Batesville, explorers found a tunnel illuminated by a greenish phosphorescence where they met a race of beings who stood 7 to 8 feet tall and had bluish skin. The beings, who have advanced technology, told the explorers they are the direct descendents of Noah. The Cherokee Indians also tell of this same race of blue men. According to the Cherokee they inhabited the areas of Kentucky as well. When the Cherokee came into that area, they killed these blue skinned men off. Apparently the Cherokee were wrong in their assumptions.

subterraneanbases.com...

there is claimed to be a subterranean base
in Arkansas. Wonder if they are experimenting
down there.

this Arkansas base was also mentioned in one of
the threads on Admiral Byrd
edit on 1/2/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Your post intrigues me. Ever since I was on vacation in the Ozarks with my parents many many years ago, I have always felt an apprehension about that area. I remember it being very pretty, but something seemed not right. In the lectures and writings of Delores Cannon, she speaks often of ET craft and metaphysical phenomenon she has experienced around her home and traveling through the Ozarks. Thanks for the info, I think I want to look into this further.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Now are they going to blame it on firecrackers again??Or is this part of the so called natural annual bird/fish suicide season??

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

I am Cherokee and from Kentucky - my family never mentioned the blue skinned men and they were always telling us stories.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Very strange - first its one type of birds and now one type of fish. Lots of other type birds in the sky and fish in the river. This is puzzling for sure - those that mentioned magnetic field, pollution, etc wouldn't that affect different species? S @ F for this thread as I would like to stay informed.
It has affected different species from all over the world,not just in Arkansas.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Maybe it's not well known? I have a few friends from all over Arkansas, and none of them have ever brought this up to me either (they all know i'm metaphysically out there, lol).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join