It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail question, why dose from the sky?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I didn't say this was a creative writing thread, take your sun worship elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Manolete

I wonder who could have written this:

I do not like how the western world has evolved and grown, and if there is a major shift (2012 or any other time) I know I am more prepared for it than some. I love nature and I feel a direct attachment (and guilt for our actions) with nature.

You did! I won't bother your "attachments" any more! Have fun playing scientist!
edit on 1/2/2011 by Greensage because: only trying to be nice!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I've read another ATS thread in which the clouds covered the skies before it opened up to humans, who were fine and dandy prior to "lifting up their eyes" to the skies to see and worship the sun. As for chemtrailing the skies, it could many plausible theories, including the depopulation through environmental to health effects of these alleged chemtrails.
edit on 2011-1-02 by pikypiky because: To add more creative "food for thoughts".

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Manolete

Maybe one of the many features of Chemtrails are perhaps they're working in conjunction with HAARP!

I think this is way past our simple-minds to try to figure out. Fact is (always was and will continue to be) our government/military are FAR more advanced than we can possibly even imagine.

Our (albeit; fair) questions are like kindergarten inquiries compared to the post-post-post graduate truth of what they're doing and why.

We can sit back and keep asking "why this' and 'why not that' but it doesn't change the outcome that some facet of the PTB are up there doing something to all of us.

We got slammed today here in southeast Florida. Last time this occurred (that I noticed anyway) was right before Haiti earthquake. Almost a year to the time, last year. So.............I wonder if there's a quake-a-coming down the pike because my sky was blasted with trails for over 5 hours today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join