It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Radar Map or UFO? April 4 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi ATS while watching the Deception Project Pt 7 posted by Thinking Cap in the thread Reptilian Hybrids I came across something I have not seen before.

I took these screen shots from the you tube video Bizarre Radar or UFO

According to the video clip they are the digital-age equivalent of crop circles -- mysterious patterns appearing on the Australian Bureau of Meteorology's national radar

I was wondering if you folk here on ATS could shed any light onto what they are or weather they are fake or real, or what could be the cause.

I apologise if this has been posted before, I searched ATS for a related thread but did not come across one!

Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Been posted before. we have heard all the usual claims that is rapture, Nibru etc, But Oz Weather man come up with the goods, Its a radar glitch happens every so often

Wal

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Been posted before. we have heard all the usual claims that is rapture, Nibru etc, But Oz Weather man come up with the goods, Its a radar glitch happens every so often

Wal

Yep what Wal said, I work around that region and we had some bad weather a few weeks ago, so spent time looking at the weather bureau's radar, although I did'nt see the "thing on the map" there was a notice posted by the site admin describing it, saying there was a glitch, involving server/satelllite updating data packet problems and that they had techs onto it...no rapture today kids come back tommorrow.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thank you for your replies, this is why I like this forum its good for getting to the bottom of things! I can be easily influenced by things i read on the internet, sometimes its almost a relief when there is a simple explanation to these things!

Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yeah it has to be a glitch.

I mean something that size would be 100% impossible to cover up or hide off the bat.

The whole world would be freaking out if it was a actual object that massive.

top topics

join