It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and ashley.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Have been a member here for a wile now and see so manny post flaming our presadent saying how much of a war monger he is and how he should not be doing this or that . Well click on this link and you will see that the presadent is just a man trying to do a realy hard job .
Poor guy looks like hes aged 20 years in 4 . You all can flame him if you want but I feal bad for him my self . And farthermore a $million isent enough pay to do that (photo ) www.bigdandbubba.com...

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Simcity4Rushour]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Maby he is ashamed that he is one of the persons how are responsible......

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I've seen the "No Child Left Behind" picture a few times now on ATS.

A.K.A. "Bush caught suffocating young girl!"

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It seems to be a side effect of the job. All the presidents go in rather young looking and leave looking very old. Can't wait to see what Kerry looks like when he gets done doing his time....that's if he gets in. When I was growing up, there was a kid in my school who would always say that the president was insane, he'd point to things like this to substantiate his claim. No one in their right mind would want the job. High stress, no appreciation, and look how much it takes out of you. I have to agree with him...
then again, maybe it's the effect of being taken over by alian beings from other worlds....who knows.

top topics

join