It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA NSA expert discusses Earthquake machine, Aliens and 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This guy claims he is a former CIA NSA employe.
He talks about finding a "earthquake/teleporter machine" witch was a gift from the annunaki to the people in old times that gathers the most gold to them, a present for all the hard work, that should have been the whole reason for the invasion of Irak and the fake attack on US. He also speaks about 2012..

The people controlling our planet DO NOT WANT YOU TO HEAR what this guy has to say, but he is a respected academic and has first hand knowledge of the real reason the US invaded Iraq and ancient, alien tech - ET disclosure in imminent, we may as well know the truth. This video explains why everyone is trying to buy up the gold, the stuxnet virus, the NWO's plans to attack China, the real reason behind the September 11th attacks and what is going to happen on December 21, 2012 - visit 5sks.com for more info

If anyone find other information regarding this, please post here

All flamers, trolls and wanna be debunkers are welcome to post in this tread to.. but you are wasting your time, because my goal is not to convice you of anything, its to gather all the information about the strange and unknown, and then find all the gems of truth within with the help of those who give a damm, btw im not convinced that any of this is true either yet, I just think its a facinated story.

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Just wow, nothing like a bit of truth serum in the morning to keep me on track of the thoughts and doubts i have had with this government

edit on 29-12-2010 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
7 minutes in and I had to turn it off. Sorry man it sounds like all of the conspiracies wrapped up in one crappy package, and a very uninformed attempt to explain it all. I am all for a good conspiracy, but it has to sound ligit.
If this guy did secretly transcribe ancient text that the governments have been keeping secret, then this guy would be surveilenced to death.
If that makes me a Troll, then so be it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
If this guy did secretly transcribe ancient text that the governments have been keeping secret, then this guy would be surveilenced to death.

Or he could just be made to look crazy and nobody will believe him.
If he is the only one who did this then why would anyone believe something so out there?
Think about it....

OP I can;t watch the video..it won't show where I am for some reason.

Can you say a little about what he says in it?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yes your right, this video has to much information for the reason why we are in Iraq, and why we mine gold in the tens of millions of metric tons and for what
Your right we both need to get back to our televisions and back to our jobs as this cannot be true, as the earth is still flat right

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
His university got blown up? Which one? Maybe we can start researching this guy from there... Or maybe a university wing never got blown up and it's all a lie.

Sorry but this guy leaves so many loose ends and doesn't explain anything in any great detail. All sounds great, but I think its clear that it's all made up.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I found the video very interesting. Has Part 2 been put out yet? I found it very believable. I do think there may be truth to the 2012 Annunaki gold Mayan calander UFO connection. The idea of an ancient ET machine is very possible, and I wish it would be leaked, I'd like to see a picture of it at least.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

I looked around for explosions on universites.. and found this one, perhaps related to the university he speaks about, that blew up ??

Explosion at University of Missouri-Columbia leaves four injured

en.wikinews.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Let me see......He says that this group is the same group that has always controlled the earth and have first hand knowledge of what is going on but needed him to translate some ancient script for a machine ....sounds Swedish to me...I always need someone to read the instructions for Ikea ....peace

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Interesting vid, cheers. Is there any truth to the claim that certain individuals or governments are acquiring all the worlds gold? How would you even be able to find that out? The world of high finance is beyond my understanding and I wouldn't know how to check that claim out. I am curious to know the answer tho.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Am I the only one here who has been to the 5sks.com website for more info?

Because to me it looks like a band cd promotion site.

Also as much as I am open to such a conspiracy I find the manner in which to transcibe the sumerian work a bit odd, can't exactly place it.

He also claims that he's being pursued, what a nice way to endanger your friend to have him put up your video while loudly exclaiming his friends name Vince..I'm sure the Global Power Infrastructure can't pin Vince down.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
He's even got the trump card.
Sounds like an Assange tactic.
So if he has the trump card and TPTB can't operate the device then by what he is saying is that he decides humanity's fate.
Great.
Beer time.
Gotta get going theres a lot of things I wanted to do in life and I might only have less than 2 years to accomplish them.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well apparently the voice of the person speaking is also in this video and calls himself Yajweh from planet nibiru.

www.youtube.com...

What's said in the video the OP posted, contradicts whats said in this video..

OH! and from this video posted by the same username from the above videos Yajweh is 117,000 earth years old and has been here for 3,500 years..

www.youtube.com...

Im holding up the BS card..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

edit on 29-12-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So an "Interstellar Anthropologist" from nibiru that's 100k+ years old is presumably worried about what will happen in 2012...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ancient Speech Recognition Software?

Must have run on a Commodore 64. (With audio cassette data drive - I had one.)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
While the WMD debate for invasion into Iraq was humbug, oil has been generally accepted as the next best reason. Here are a couple of papers that look into the Exopolitical perspective:

www.exopolitics.org...
www.exopolitics.org...

When looking into ancient Sumerian culture there does appear to be more going on than a bunch of evolving monkeys who learnt how to use a hammer.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I came across this a couple months ago...

The guys a loon.

No credibility in his story

And....

He has no confidence whatsoever with his story.

Gotta filter through lies to get to the truth though, thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Believe what you want but this guy happens to be correct. Now, unless he provides some proof to his credentials, his words/message won't matter at all because this has been stated over and over and over again.

But like I said, it IS all true.

This heavy constant conflict and fighting over in Iraq is all about the Sumerian secrets and their relationship with Annunaki.
If this is too much for you to handle then just.......sit back, turn on TV, drink a beer and forget about it.

But those of you who desire to learn more: once you realize this, your entire reality changes. I know it's a little over-the-top to process but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. And when you factor it all out then.............nothing makes sense. So...like it or not, we are genetically engineered slaves, to mine gold and the PTB who run this planet are descendants of the Annunaki.

Oh....and the Gulf of Aden? Yup. All connected too.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGiantPeach
I came across this a couple months ago...

The guys a loon.

No credibility in his story

And....

He has no confidence whatsoever with his story.

Gotta filter through lies to get to the truth though, thanks for posting!

I don't know who this guy is (but what he said is 100% true) and lest you forget.....everyone is fallible. Everyone can be deemed a kook. Even you. And me. If anyone digs deep enough there is something about EACH of us that can be dissected, ripped apart, blown up and tossed back to us that makes our sanity questionable!

So.....you calling this person a loon, means nothing.
Obama is a loon.
Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider were loons
George Noory is a loon
Buzz Aldrin is a loon
Oprah Winfrey is a loon........the list is endless so.............it doesn't matter. If the words are correct it doesn't matter the name-calling because it's just an opinion!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join