It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein the amazing talking African Grey Parrot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
With all the Doom and Gloom and Craziness around here I wanted to share something cool...

This beautiful African Grey Parrot name Einstein does an awesome job going through the routine which must have taken alot of work and patience. He recites sounds of many different Animals, Emotions, and many other things like opera, spaceships, whispering, dancing, it's hilarious and at the same time beautiful.

After watching that I wanted to see if there was any other videos of him

And I saved what I thought was the best video of Einstein for last as he sings Happy Birthday for Al Gore (around the 4:20 mark) and delivers more responses with a nice ending.

Oh the beauty of Animals
Enjoy

edit on 28-12-2010 by WeBrooklyn because: Typo

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thats incredible! Ive seen birds repeating but hes sort of answering questions or at least associating words with other words and does it rappidly. My sister had one of these birds that would go - beep beep, go ahead like someone aswering the radio. Amazing!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
Thats incredible! Ive seen birds repeating but hes sort of answering questions or at least associating words with other words and does it rappidly. My sister had one of these birds that would go - beep beep, go ahead like someone aswering the radio. Amazing!

that's amazing for sure.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

Exactly why I wanted to post this here. He has a big vocabulary compared to other birds I've seen, and even though it's words that he is taught and not him speaking his mind, I would still like to think that's his personality thats also making his audience love him.

new topics

top topics

join