It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bieber Fever....hits Kitchener.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey ATS, threw this in skunk works because it really has no purpose, really more of a concern on my behalf.

Now, Justin Bieber is from a few cities over from me. Really its just a bunch of farm land, and small cities that are connected by the 401. Great community for all walks of life.

Well, I was at the mall yesterday and guess who shows up! Justin Bieber. Pretty cool if you ask me. But not what it turned into. Within 10 minutes, hundreds of people were freaking out, pushing each other to get closer to this guy.

People had bones broken, faces punched, business's literally trampled over and ruined. The mall was getting packed, so my girlfriend and I decided to leave. This is where it turned into the apocalypse.

Walking through the crowd can be compared to that of a Metallica concert, and I have been to many.

So as we progress, we begin to see the doors. Completely blocked. So i said screw it, ran into the employee back hall only, and ran out the emergency exit where employees of the food court have their cigarettes. Luckily I worked there before so I knew it well.

As I opened the door, all i saw were thousands of people running towards the mall. WTF! I got the goosebumps because it looked so much like a massive crisis. We got to our car, and spent the next hour and a half getting home 10 blocks away.

Crazy experience. And thanks to it I truly hate Twitter.

But it truly makes me ask, how far can someone go when it comes to looking up to someone? Is the MSM the one truly over hyping these things and people, or is it us? Half the people there didn't even like the guy, they just wanted to see him.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I'd like to shave his head and inform him he does like men. I can't stand that little %*^$*##)#*$&^%!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think my next celebrity killing short story will be based on killing JB...little walking idolotry symbol!!!
He's the DEVIL!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hopefully these are the people that are targeted for a reduction in population and us "smart" people are left to continue on. I honestly hate celebrities because they all act like gods due to the fact that so many people droll over them and then they forget with out the masses of people spending hard earned money on these freaks they would be nothing!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

...is all i can say

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
wow this "Justin sucks" thing made it to ATS too? I'm no fan of his music, well slowed down x800 sounds pretty dope, but I don't want the kid dead because a lot of people seem to like him. That's wrong and messed up on a few different levels.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

...is all i can say

Now that is funny! Ozzy is awesome!
Star for you!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
wow this "Justin sucks" thing made it to ATS too? I'm no fan of his music, well slowed down x800 sounds pretty dope, but I don't want the kid dead because a lot of people seem to like him. That's wrong and messed up on a few different levels.

hm well im serious ..and i go with ozzy...

i never heard anything of the musik he made or sing..i just saw some pics on webisites (myspace etc)
and allways thought..who the hell is this emo kid?

i rly dont know who he is or what he do..i just read hate stuff about him...

maybe in germany hes not known? i dont know ^^

anyway i know what you mean ...its same effect like a car accident..

edit on 29-12-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
OMG same hometown

new topics

top topics

join