It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Race Challenge, Are You Up To It

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by awesomebikerbabe
reply to post by pixiekaram

would you also like us to post proof of every single species of animal . every single type of plant . every singe minera or gem just because you have never ever seen it doesnt mean it doesnt exist and that others havent seen it . cor blimey . open ya mind a wee bit please

Good point.

Not to mention that there are so many species of flora and fauna that haven't yet been "scientifically discovered" (or should I say, approved?) - and on this very planet no less!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Most of the entries on that site have links (or at least name the individuals) for the origins.
Seems like an "open-book" quiz to me. It's an interesting collection though...in one place. Of course, validity of each is an entirely different ballgame.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I a sense I believe i am ready, but then agian thats just me. I belive the ones we call aliens probably think of us, in a sense to be the same as the way we think of them. The race I think we humans will be ready to work with, and or accept will probably be the Nephalim ( Please forgive my misspellings). you may want to research this yourselves so as to decern this thought, and feel free to give constructive critisim. I am open minded to anyones thought. I won't take anything personal.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

well i think some will get past further than expectted, and some will be in fear of an uprising between the races of man and aliens, and probably will try to destroy them, because of the fearing factor. What evre people fear they tend to destroy, or attempt to. F.Y.I I won't fear them, for I believe I have left all my fears behind about alot of things, some people tell me I am oblivious to my fears, which tend to scare people for some reason; however I am not stupid, I still use my instincs. LOL

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

If you wish to go to all the trouble, then by all means feel free to. I love to hear about new species that haven't been allowed to be known. I think it to be kinda fasinating. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join