It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor Paul Connett : Your Toxic Tap Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Flouridation of our drinking water is in full swing in this country.
A toxic waste that affects the brain in such a way that it was put into the drinking water of the P.O.W,'s of Nazi prison camps to keep the prisoners in a subdued state of mind.

Professor Paul Conett of Chemistry at St . Lawrence University in New York in the following video gives a very ' in your face ' scenario in what we are drinking , ingesting.
For one thing Flouride is attracted to the Pineal gland like a magnet , and lowers the gland to produce natural
hormone melatonin which results in shortened time for girls to reach puberty .

Not to mention that flouride is also linked to lower IQ in childeren.........www.infowars.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ya I saw something on AIM link that comes on everytime i start aim on the pc..

Something about cancer in the water.. They said good amounts are 0.08 or something.. Pittsbugh is said to be having something like .68 or something of that nature..

Anyway i was going to talk through this whole things you check it out yourself..

Cancer Water: 10 Cities Threatened by Chromium-6

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Chromium-6 is another toxic chemical that is found in the drinking waters of major cities in the U.S.
besides Flouride. A soft kill eugenics program at work here right under our eyes ? ?
All this data that has been compiled on the toxic hazards of flouride , ....and yet it is in our drinking water,
toothpaste, baby formula.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Makes you wonder why they advise us to drink 8 glasses a day !
It`s only in the small print on toothpaste tubes that states it`s dangerous to children under six and if they swallow more than the recommended dose to consult a doctor.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That was actually the best expose' I have seen on water Fluoridation in a very long time.

Paul Connett is the man!

It's nice to see well educated people making strong cases against many of the crimes being committed daily against the population.

Since this guy is standing up against the biggest criminal mafia in history, I guess that makes him a super-hero in my book.

I will pass this video around, it is very well argued.

This man uses peer reviewed studies and documented evidence to propel his argument, and that is why I think he rocks.

A scientist for truth.
A very rare breed.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hmmm.

I feel like this should be a top topic thread.

Please star and flag this people, and share it with friends. It's really worth the trouble.

Everyone is ignoring threads like this one, so they can argue about social issues like gay vs anti-gay or about if muslims are terrorists or not. Stupid issues like that.

Meanwhile, most of our society is still drinking the tap water and getting their fluoride.

Oh and you know what? This video is a perfect example of who is the real debunker and who is really behind conspiracies. This guy is debunking the lies that have been told to the population for years with good science. He is exposing the conspiracy.

I would call Paul Connett a Skeptic, and a Debunker. He does not brainlessly follow the established order, like many scientists do. He actually thought about things and did research to find the truth. He is the type of skeptic we need more of !

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

You can buy toothpaste that's free of fluoride. It costs more but it's worth it.

I usually limit my use of tap water only to showers and for boiling purposes. It's not too expensive to buy a water system that will filter out fluoride and other toxic chemicals. I just haven't taken that step yet.

Also, I believe that fluoride harms the thyroid as well.
edit on 25-12-2010 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Maybe if people copied this video onto DVD and tried to get it out to our schools because not many people are clued up on the dangers of fluoride.
Someone told me ,that if you leave water in a container for more than 6 hours, the fluoride starts to disappear.
Don`t know if it`s true.

top topics

join