It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true story of the birth of Jesus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Dear brothers and sisters the Bible has a corrupt account of the birth of Jesus here is the true story recounted by the Qur'an. Read this, this year at church instead of the one found in the Gospel of Luke. May you all be illuminated this holiday season.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
could you sum it up? i don't know if i want to bother with getting mucked up in a muslim website. thank you .

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Hey Tin-

I'll stick to the safe path to dwell in, thanks but no thanks.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Faith is a funny thing, it makes untrue what is and vise versa. The truth shall be known soon enough. But what Isa said is the truth if he were a prophet of the "never changing" aka "the most high". So how could the Quran and the prophey Mohamed contradict the prophet that came before? Or does the NEVER CHANGING in fact show hypocrisy and change his mind?

I say there is truth in a lie and a lie in every truth since humanity cannot stick to the script. But the truth is known in the heart and through self reflection can we all bear witness and testify the ultimate truth. EQUALITY. Which needs no faith or order and only can be in the breath realized. We are all brothers and sisters to be mothers and fathers to an existence that we taint by showing disdain from one another when the enemy breathes not and is right in our face. DIVISION.

So you see in the end, which is coming in some form, we are all dust and will return but there are those ideas that we leave behind that affect and influence the future. PEACE

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i guess jesus was a human hybrid , i made some interesting readings in the site

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

according to his findings .. the symbolic cross could be a map pointing out the Orion constellation .. and the pleaides ...

i was sceptical but by continuously reading the content on his site i started to realise how a coincidence that might be ..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fazeone1981
i guess jesus was a human hybrid , i made some interesting readings in the site

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

according to his findings .. the symbolic cross could be a map pointing out the Orion constellation .. and the pleaides ...

i was sceptical but by continuously reading the content on his site i started to realise how a coincidence that might be ..

That seems much more plausable than the fiction of Qur'an.

Cool Site, thanks.

edit on 24-12-2010 by zero314 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

fonenyc,

The weaving in of error today is what is destroying true Christianity. A little error leavens the whole lump. So what becomes of it is that man wants to make for himself what he calls truth and is not Truth. The whole thing becomes a lie.

Yes we want to stick to the scriptures that sound out the Truth of not only His birth but who He is. All need to get this statement ironed out in their minds that He laid out.- -

Joh 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Emanuel, God with us! Do they teach that?

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

edit on 24-12-2010 by TinFoilHatMan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

The perceived errors are in fact not errors all the time, the catholic church has admitted to altering the scripture somewhat. The traditions and rituals are for the most part incorrect and serve the purpose of converting pagans. " I am he" means what? Was Jesus claiming to be God? the son? or the king of the jews?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

fonenyc,

He kept trying to break it to them who He was but all they saw was a mere man. Just like the statement He made and asserted His Divinity. KJV verses -

Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

"I AM" they knew deadly sure what he meant and it enraged them.

Joh 8:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

John made it very, very clear in the last chapter of Re. -

Re 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Yes it is very True.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thanx again for clearing that up for me, so Jesus claimed divinity. My issue with that was he also claimed, and I paraphrase, " if ye had the faith of a mustard seed, you can do as I do".... he would call himself the "son of man"; so I was a little lost in translation I guess.

What do you think about the mary magadelene christ bloodline?

How about the gospel of Mary Magadelene?

Also I read a book "the game of life and how to play it" by Florence Schovel Shinn, this book outlines a sort of "power" that christ was imparting to us. It works but it comes with a price. I know this from experience.

Have you read this book?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Also I read another book written by two Masons which is entitled " The HIram Key", in this book they ascribe Jesus' learning and affiliation to the Qumranian Sect who as a group are ascribed the "Dead Sea Scrolls" of which the book claims that Jesus read. Supposedly to these authors Jesus was the Royal Bloodline and John the Baptist was the son of God being that he was the holy priest of this sect Jesus belonged to.

Upon John the Baptist's assassination Jesus took up both titles which symbolized, if I remember correctly, the two pillars of Joachim. Which was what the Jews understood as the prophecy of Moses. Also after the death of Jesus, or disappearance, James the Just, who was Jesus' blood brother, became the holy priest of the Qumranian Sect and was subsequently assassinated as well.

Then I read that Jesus, I forgot the sources, fled Jerusalem to France with Mary Magdalene. Supposedly Jesus died on the way on the 13th day. Mary Magdalene stayed in France and raised the children of Jesus there, protected by the Knights Templar. There is a documentary saying her body has been found in France not to far from the Rossalyn Chapel; which is the copy of the temple of solomon.

Could it be a far fetched idea to believe some of this is true? Do not tell me faith forces one to turn a blind eye to unraveling what could be the ultimate truth of Jesus? The Vatican, and other forces, have edited the scripture to serve their needs, what of the apocrypha?

What if the Vatican is hiding the Gospel of Jesus? They are rumored to have something that can destroy their own religion. BTW in no way is the information I have compiled related to any fictional media for entertainment purposes. I try to only discern the truth from claimed "credible" researchers. I ask God to show me truth and the labyrinth is amazing but comforting. I know there is a higher power and a life after death from experience. I cannot impart this experience in words or symbols, I can only know this.

I appreciate any knowledge or perspective you can contribute to mine. Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

fonenyc,

Thanks for the info, I also read up a lot of writtings and one does have to be careful. We each must choose what path looks the best. I really do think God is able to keep His Word pure though and many have tried I know. Most are trashed manuscripts for that reason. Some versions of Bibles stream from some corrupt ones.

Our search is never over, and neither our leaning.

Tuthiron.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

So where does the true path begin when one is confronted with so much data that conflicts your faith? I know in my heart some essence is with me, I can feel it; but until I can identify it I will search it out and not adhere to any "laws" but the universal ones of goodwill, charity and equality. Peace
edit on 27-12-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc

So where does the true path begin when one is confronted with so much data that conflicts your faith? I know in my heart some essence is with me, I can feel it; but until I can identify it I will search it out and not adhere to any "laws" but the universal ones of goodwill, charity and equality. Peace
edit on 27-12-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

Finding that true path can sure be a search for us all I think also but we must not be undaunted, discouraged. It more or less settles down to after we have analyzed all the evidence on the subject then after weighing it up we finally can settle on and be convicted it is the truth if we've done our home work well.

I'm with you on goodwill, chaity and equality. The way of peace and peace be to you.

Truthiron.

top topics

join