It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here familiar with ancient alphabets/occult symbols?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Sorry if this does not quite fit in. However my options are limited as to where to put this. I live in Mexico at the moment and today we went up the mountain that overlooks the city. They have a cross erected at the top and on this cross I found several drawings. It appears to be occult/black magic symbols. Among them are the star of david as well as the eye of ra. Does anyone have any idea what it means exactly?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What exactly are you looking for in terms of an answer?

The star is probably referring to the jewish illuminati quest for Zion, the Eye of Ra (WHICH appears to be drawn by a 9 year old with parkinsons) is ... always mysterious... probably just intended to draw attention to either the dollar bill pyramid, or the Masonic connections between Rome/Giza/UK/Washington ...

Not sure what the writing is... swirls and what-not are found through-out the world... the rest looks a cross between egyption, meso-american...

Where in Mexico? Hope that helps, ...in all honesty it looks like somebody from this site, trying to be mysterious. (and failing, miserably)

Mav.
edit on 22-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's all Greek to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It looks like someone may have been relaying the story of creation using symbols and then crossed everything out.

The greatest thing the PTB ever did for themselves was ban symbols and make the world believe they were evil.

It gave them all of the control over our collective subconscious.

Symbols are the only way to communicate without words muddying the waters.

The first pic looks like the circle, the square, the triangle, four forces, four cardinal directions, The outer ring is probably the traditional signs used to describe the archetypes controlling personality at the micro level and astrology at the macro level, etc.

But that is merely speculation on my part after a quick glance.

We are more than any of us are willing to believe.

Merry Christmas!

edit on 22-12-2010 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The first one looks like a sigil or magickal seal. The all seeing eye looks like graffiti to me. Can't tell the other through the scribbles. I see Zeus' thunderbolt (the Nazi SS symbol). Otherwise, nothin.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

I wouldn't worry about it, looks like some typical graffiti, I even see the symbol for pi in there. There's nothing magical about such symbols and even if there were some cult activity in the area I wouldn't be too worried about it.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well I appreciate you guys taking a whack at it. I know it means something. As I said I suspected black magic. I am in guanajuato guanajuato mexico. There are a lot of black magic rituals performed up in those mountains so I don't doubt it was something someone put on the cross to do god knows what. I believe someone crossed it out because they realized it was put there with bad intentions.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Need moar opinions

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yeah, I know a lot about it.
The first one is a seal used in Solomonic magick.
The second is the Eye of Horus.
The last is sloppily rendered in the either Agrippa's Angelic alphabet, or the Theban alphabet (high magick alphabets).

top topics

join