It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grave Suspicions: Who's buried instead of late Polish president?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A new development in an already suspicious incident. Could be just a mistake or could turn out to be interesting ...

The brother of the late Polish President killed in a plane crash in south west Russia has claimed the body buried in Krakow does not belong to Lech Kaczynski. Former Prime Minister Jaroslav Kaczynski says he's not yet decided whether he will ask for the remains to be exhumed. Russian media reports that Moscow is puzzled by the comments, because Polish officials were present at all stages of the identification. Earlier, Warsaw rejected the findings of the investigation into the April plane crash. The report concluded that pilot error was among the main causes of the fatal accident that killed 96. The Polish Prime Minister has called the findings unacceptable and groundless. RT talks to Captain John Cox - an expert on aviation safety based in Florida.

edit on 22-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Who's in Late Polish President's Coffin

PS Thanks for your help mods - gotta love ATS

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am quite certain that I among many here am not the first to be instantly reminded (and chilled) of the leaked footage, as well as rumors of assasination of the person whom supposedly leaked the footage (in his hospital bed).

*shudders* -thinks back to clearly seeing soldiers shooting at 'survivors' and cameraman 'huffing' running away for his life speaking in eastern tounge...

(I remember hearing a supposed Russian ground crew moved the landing strip lights so as the plane would deliberately land/crash into the trees)

Anyone actually see the list of passengers? (gasp)
edit on 22-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

I did not see that video, although I heard a very good synopsis by Truther Girl. Was there a thread here with the video?

The whole thing was suspicious from the beginning due to the timing and more and more just kept coming out. Now this ... to be frank, I don't understand why they would switch corpses or if this might mean he is still alive ... I'd even heard rumors that the whole thing was staged but that didn't make sense to me either.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The whole episode is creepy.

Russia and Poland have a history of this, and that's why the Polish leader was flying to Russia in the first place.

Ghoulish stuff. Especially that video, the echoes of those gunshots, and those voices. Eerie and surreal.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some shenanigans involved in the burial.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well around here we used to have a funeral home that was run by the mafia, and they were long suspected for putting 2 to a coffin. So it wouldn't surprise me if the body inside didn't match who was supposed to be in there.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-12-2010 by jaynkeel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Well around here we used to have a funeral home that was run by the mafia, and they were long suspected for putting 2 to a coffin. So it wouldn't surprise me if the body inside didn't match who was supposed to be in there.

Wow, good way to get rid of a body. I grew up in Brooklyn and there was a mob funeral home near Canarsie (won't name it here). They had the most spectacular Christmas decorations, like something out of Disneyland with automatons and all. You can count on the mob being "good" Catholics. I guess the one you mean was in Buffalo.

This whole story is so strange.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wheels

Do you happen to know where I can find the video? I never saw it. Feel horrible about the videographer. What times we live in.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hey Girlgenius, i'm not sure where anymore... and honestly I am slightly (well okay, fully) afraid to look...

It WAS in here... search "poland" in ats... or something to that affect, if it is still anywhere here... you'll find it... or within youtube...

I wouldn't doubt if all of the videos have been somehow removed and "puff" dissapearred but...

honeslty no clue!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
reply to post by wheels

Do you happen to know where I can find the video? I never saw it. Feel horrible about the videographer. What times we live in.

While none of the original threads would pop up in a search, I did find a thread about the digitally enhanced version of the vid.

Chilling enough.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-12-2010 by wheels because: forgot to add the link, duh.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Hi GG.
Im from from Poland so Il try to find that link for You and all ats members. Anyway the story could be, and for sure is much more complicated. The way the Russians precede with that investigation shows one thing: they try to hide something...
Im not sure was it really assassination of the polish elite (96 peoples killed) or just small sabotage to prevent coming of presidents delegation to Katyn on time, for the commemoration of the polish officers murdered by the sowiets during WW II in that aeria (look in Wikipedia, if Il find something about it in english, I will put in on ats).
Or are they (unlikely) simply just hiding big big disorder in their country military forces (smolensk aeroport belongs to russian army).
Rather strange coincidence anyway, because after that assassination in the year 1940 by the Soviets they try to put the blame on Germans (actually in after-war Nurnberg trials some german nazis was forced to confess their guilt. Please dont ask me how...).
And General Wladyslaw Sikorski, the Commander of Polish Military Forces on exile fighting together with the British was, in that period one of the few knowing the truth about Katyn.
He tried to show that truth to the free world and presumably because of this died in the...yes yes- plane crash in Gibraltar 1943...what a coincidence...
Actually british MI6 prolonged period of secrecy for the documents in connection with that story for another 50 years...interesting why so many years after the WWII...
What we know is that the same as in Smolensk the Russians were infolved. For Churchill it was important not to irritate Stalin...
And the second: Now we know that british secret service was in that period wormed from inside by the soviet agents like rotten aple...

The both cases are in many respects similar. And the same as in 1943 today not only Russians are interested with taking control on polish politics...for instance Germany...

In both cases the truth is dimmed, the official raports and documents, planes black boxes etc are keept secret and many,presumably false stories popup from nowhere (also faforite method of russian secret service at least since Cars Russia times).
And in both cases we can ask simple, known since roman times question: cui bono?
edit on 26-12-2010 by ZenOnKwalsky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join