It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Cause 2 is Pretty Damn awesome!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Filmed from the PS3 Version, some videos i made, enjoy!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Haydn, or anyone else reading this thread...

Who has played both Just Cause and Just Cause 2? And how do the two compare? Is there any improvements? What's the differences, minor and major? Which is the better game?

I've had my eye on this for awhile. I own a 360 and have pretty much played everything "worth" playing this year and I'm running thin on games. Only thing is, I played the first one and even though I liked it, I started to get a little bored with the same ol' mission's over and over again. Lack of no storyline. I was hoping this one made improvements. I'm hoping it would become more "Grand Theft Auto"ish. Know what I mean? The gameplay is the same as GTA, Saint's Row, etc. I just wished it followed a storyline like GTA.

I just got done playing Red Faction and I enjoyed it for awhile. The gameplay was identical to the first Just Cause. Not as pretty, but very fun indeed.

But yeah, i'm thinking of getting this game for my next rental and I was just wondering if you could answer the above question's for me and give me a good rundown. I'd like to hear from other's as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by J.Son79
Haydn, or anyone else reading this thread...

Who has played both Just Cause and Just Cause 2? And how do the two compare? Is there any improvements? What's the differences, minor and major? Which is the better game?

I've had my eye on this for awhile. I own a 360 and have pretty much played everything "worth" playing this year and I'm running thin on games. Only thing is, I played the first one and even though I liked it, I started to get a little bored with the same ol' mission's over and over again. Lack of no storyline. I was hoping this one made improvements. I'm hoping it would become more "Grand Theft Auto"ish. Know what I mean? The gameplay is the same as GTA, Saint's Row, etc. I just wished it followed a storyline like GTA.

I just got done playing Red Faction and I enjoyed it for awhile. The gameplay was identical to the first Just Cause. Not as pretty, but very fun indeed.

But yeah, i'm thinking of getting this game for my next rental and I was just wondering if you could answer the above question's for me and give me a good rundown. I'd like to hear from other's as well.

It is more GTA-ish but the game has a cliched plot and hilariously bad voice acting.
I suggest you get it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Just Cause 2 is a huge improvement over the first one.

There are over 300 locations on the map you can explore, from really massive snowy mountains to deserts and swamps, 100's of cars, jeeps, trucks, planes and helicopters.

The Voice acting and story isnt so good, but its not meant to be, its a game where you do what you want, like i do, drive vehicles off mountains and blow up petrol stations.

The graphics are impressive and so is the sheer scale of the map.

Very enjoyable game

top topics

join