It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; Hark, the Herald Angels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I agree the Bible was written by men.
You have no evidence that it was without God's involvement.
NOBODY, intending to be understood, would write in a code they could not expect people to unravel..
There would be no point.
There are no secret codes in the Bible, and looking for them is one of the most foolish activities possible.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well if that's the case, Then how did I find 3 separate layers of code? All of which actually make perfect; straight forward sense; compared to the intentionally vague cover version?? When you decode hundreds of lines of Hebrew, and find that they all form a story which makes PERFECT sense, line by line; it's hard to deny that the nonsense it came from was a code. My translations are near undeniable because of this.

If you want proof that the Bible is written in code, read the start of the Book of Thomas. Cause it states very clearly at the start; that the texts are encoded. Gnostic books such as that of Thomas were what they WROTE THE CANONISED BIBLE FROM.

P) These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke
and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down.

1) And He said, "Whoever finds the interpretation of these
sayings will not experience death."

2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he
finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes
troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

Rule over the all? What do you think that means? I'll tell you, cause its reinforced in Revelations (which means: TO BRING SOMETHING TO LIGHT), where it states that the Church will have to be handed over, by the one who deciphers the true meaning within the texts.

It's also in Daniel and Genesis. When you decode 4 books that all say the same thing IN CODE! How can you deny it.

All the Canonised Gospels were taken from these original writings of Mary (who's true name was Bethany), and the hundreds of followers that she commanded to WRITE DOWN her teachings when she realised that Aquila was going to steal her church. This is where all the texts came from, this is also the true meaning behind the story of 'The Shrewd Manager', its 'Peter' deeming her unworthy and stealing her church, for which she calls in the heads of her church, asks how many they have taught; then commands them to get as many to write it down as possible, so the Romans could not hide the truth of the teachings, as they intended to do. This is what you learn when you decode Thomas and Genesis. Sorry if this hurts, but its true.

Didymos Judas Thomas, means "FEMALE TWIN, PRAISED, MALE TWIN" this is a reference to 'Jesus' (who's true name was Simon) Partner, balance and WIFE; Bethany. Thomas didn't exist. This is why Leonardo Da Vinci depicts him to look like Mary in the Last Supper painting. Because he WAS Mary. Leonardo decoded the Bible just as I have. One of the smartest men to have ever lived. Not at all surprised he is the only one before me to work this out.

He also knew that 'PETER' stole the church from 'Mary' after 'Jesus' died. And that it was changed (and encoded by GREEDY MEN) to suit the Roman Empire. This is why Peter has a sickle behind his back in the same painting.

This was also 'warned' to Mary in Thomas. Part of the true story was 'stolen' and reformed in the New Testament to be NOTHING LIKE its original meaning. You can't tell me after reading this, that they aren't hiding something.

For 'Jesus' knew they were going to steal the church from her. When she asked; 'What are you disciples like?' he answered:

"They are like children who have settled in a field
which is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will
say, 'Let us have back our field.' They (will) undress in their
presence in order to let them have back their field and give it
back to them. Therefore I say to you, if the owner of a house
knows that the thief is coming, he will begin his vigil before he
comes and will not let him into his house of his domain to carry
away his goods. You, then, be on your guard against the world.
Arm yourselves with great strength lest the robbers find a way to
come to you, for the difficulty which you expect will (surely)
materialize. Let there be among you a man of understanding. When
the grain ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand
and reaped it. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear."

but to make sure that nobody but THEM worked out the 'riddles' and 'hidden meaning' they added more layers of encoding to it.

This is fact my friend. Do your research.

This is exactly what I just said. There is code and when it is deciphered; tells of the true owners of the Church.

So believe me; no 'God' was present when the Bible was written is because the original Biblical teachings of who 'God' is, are NOTHING like we think they are. They tell of the GNOSTIC truth of God being inside us all. Unfortunately for the barbaric, greedy and disgusting Romans, this was not profitable, and did not put them in control. Therefore they changed it, so they could control it.

I have deciphered at least 3 levels of coding in the writings. The trick is to then work out which 'coding' belongs to which level. But when you understand that the Biblical teachings were stolen from the works of 'The Ascended Masters' it is much easier to work this out. Cause the stories and 'lessons' align indisputably with their teachings.

If you would like to know more, I can show you more. I'll paste the true meaning of Genesis in here if you like.
edit on 6-8-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This series was running ten years ago, and may be relevant again.
This thread is not really a Christmas thread (though that was the origibal timing).

new topics

<< 1   >>

join