It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pentagon Footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I have never seen this before, i wanted to share as i think this could be an important capture.
The footage is not the clearest but it clearly shows what looks LIKE a Missile hitting the Pentagon.
Whatever it is, it looks far too small to be a American Airlines Flight 77 (Boeing 757)

I'm nor ruling out a fake but i was hoping someone with video enhancing/editing skills could offer opinions. I would also appreciate any further information regarding this footage.

engforum.pravda.ru...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
my first thoughts are, why is the video reversed?

its only 3-5 frames? what is the source? a helicopter? that close to the pentagon?

odd footage indeed. more questions than answers really

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

Did you consider the source? Pravda - the notorious propoganda organ

Its a fake ........

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Unless it's Sorcha Faal, discounting something based solely on the source is never the best of ideas. I'm sure someone will be along in the not too distant future to say the same in a less than pleasant way.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I have seen similar videos in the past that where clearly fake, this one does look a bit better done. The reversing of the video and cursor on screen is a clear sign that is has had some editing done to at least. The explosion when it hits the building does looks a bit inconsistent compared to the explosion shown from the camera at the drive through gate. The camera is further away so would not have received such an intense initial flash, but would expect more of it to show. Without the rest of the video to match up the resulting fireball it is suspect and I would have to call it fake.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Who filmed this, source anyone? I've never seen this video before actually

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It still begs (and pleads, should demand!) the question... Why has the footage not been released?

We're allowed to see publicly a plane supposedly packed with people fly into the trade center... then watch the trade center collapse on itself with thousands amongst the rubble...

Yet...

We can't see the "plane" that supposedly took out the wing of the pentagon that supposedly had those files regarding the billions of (misplaced) taxpayer dollars or what-not?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Last nights show of JESSE VENTURA'S explained every thing--My god where did they take the real plane and peole who were on it?? How did they kill them??? the bastard government dogs.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
100% fake!!!

You Tube Video

Regards S_G

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Whether the video in question is fake or not, it doesn't appear to be a plane at all. It resembles a missile given the direct trajectory. If this was a plane you would see more of a downward motion, this appeared to travel not far above the ground.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thats very interesting. There are reasons to believe that it was not an airplane and therefore it must have been a cruisemissile. There was a neat hole punched through the penatgon, however right next to the impact hole, we see chairs we see an open book in other word something punched a hole through and did not cause any damage to anything nearby in the impact area, not through fire and not through a blast. Can a cruise missile do that, with the right warhead maybe?

You would think a cruisemissile causes more mayhem they are meant to destroy big time.

At any rate, this is very interesting to say the least.
edit on 18-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If the vid is reversed then that missle is hitting th wrong side of the building

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I personally don't believe flight 77 hit the pentagon, I'm not sure about this footage but after the last episode of conspiracy theory my belief that something else happened has grown.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Lol that is fake. The explosion is clearly CGI.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

LOL indeed, i don't think it's a funny issue personally. The theory is real, if you have your eyes open. Something hit the pentagon but it wasn't flight77.

top topics

join