It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holiday Terror Warnings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Did a quick and dirty search on the boards but didnt see this...(mods remove if i missed it sry)

federal authorities worry terrorists will try to rattle Americans by attacking during the holidays, and lists concerns including car bombs, trucks ramming crowds and a Mumbai-style small arms attack.

abcnews.go.com... rning-cites-car-bombs-small-arms/story?id=12417968

Small arms attacks eh?

Bring it!
edit on 17-12-2010 by BingeBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
They have a terror alert every holiday it seems.What a joke!!!!Its been almost 10 years since 911 and they are still waving the terror card.....again......what a joke!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I doubt anything will happen. Its just as safe this holiday season as it is every holiday season ...or day for that matter, but you never know.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see how far they would get with a mumbai style small arms attack before getting gunned down by private citizens

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It was a different forum tho
abovetopsecret.com...

Not many replies

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
trucks ramming crowds?!!! did that really need to be implanted into the mind, now every damn report of pedestrian fatalities will be over reported, even though this happens every day. More than 43,000 Americans – including 3,906 children under 16 – have been killed this decade alone. This is the equivalent of a jumbo jet going down roughly every month, yet it receives nothing like the kind of attention that would surely follow such a disaster.

t4america.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

There you go...have a flag...

Are we still worried about Iraqi's though?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
They have a terror alert every holiday it seems.What a joke!!!!Its been almost 10 years since 911 and they are still waving the terror card.....again......what a joke!!!!!

Yeah.. For God forbid that there actually WOULD be terrorists, huh?
Some days ago, a Muslim blew himself to bits in the middle of the City of Stockholm in the name of The Prophet Muhammed, but hey, we can say that it was the Government- It is so much more easy to blame them for everything in the World than to realize the reality of religious extremists and the actual effects of religion.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
man, how many times do they need to reinforce the PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPACT and the SYMBOLIC IMPORTANCE ; twice in the article, then written out super imposed again in bold print in the video. trying a little too hard making us believe in the psychological impacts and symbolic importance of tax payer funded security theater. so i had to mention it in this comment twice, just to put it out there. come on sheeeple do't just scan there!!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Its propaganda.....i never said there weren't the occasional nutjob,its about being able to see the propaganda that is spoonfeeding the masses a bunch of BS.Can you think of any holiday we had a terror warning where something ACTUALLY HAPPENED?I sure can't and this is nothing new so hence my opinion.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Christmas Day Underpants bomber....

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well here we go another false threat to the USA! I can bet that we will get a report of something like this on each and every month in 2011. The power of the goverment and the terror manipulated media needs to instill the fear of the end of the earth too along with the inpending strip searches, radiation machines in every transit station. Just a thought on my part. When its your time its your time I always say.The end result is that the country will be under marshall law at some time in our not so distant future.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

the real terror threat= the last 4 POTUS

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

but,but..THE psychological impacts and THE symbolic importance!! lol. i also really like the subliminal keystroke typing sounds inserted in to the news video clip as they spell out the implications to us...i work with music samples, so this video warning is going to make it onto a winter dark-dubstep mix!!

edit on 113131p://2010-12-17T11:25:47-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: i hit the wrong button

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Do NOT make merry.
Sing NO hallelujahs or Christmas carols.
Failure to comply can make terrorist attacks possible.
"Happy holidays" from the friendly folks at FEMA!

-Just in- : an unidentified craft was shot down in the arctic circle today. It was approaching North American airspace while carrying a load of ungulates in a foiled biological attack of Jolly Elf Disease., Pentagon sources say.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Regardless of who is doing it (both IMO) no amount of security can prevent it 100% of the time.
Same goes for lightning and bath tub falls - so we have to live with it.
Certainly not a valid reason for spending $500 Billion to create a security state.
I sometimes wonder what's left to defend in America anymore

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see how far they would get with a mumbai style small arms attack before getting gunned down by private citizens

Which is why we will see such an attack taking place in the UK.like your good selves in the U.S,we need to arm ourselves as a matter of urgency.
I for one am unwilling to be a sitting duck while those incompetents that purport to be our government spend their time appeasing potential terrorists.

new topics

top topics

join