It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours missing from my life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am going to do something I once said I would NEVER do. Anonymity and the current state of things are telling me it's time. I will tell this without embellishment and I will leave out feelings and emotions as they are not relevant. The following took place 30 years ago, it is one of the few moments in my life that I recall as if it were yesterday. My wife of 25 years is the only person I have ever told this to, only her and the two family members present when I got home that day know about it. None of us speak about it.
It was about 2am, warm and pleasant. I was walking home from a friends house, I was not under the influence of any intoxicant and there was nothing unusual about the evening. Walking along I came under the glow of what I thought was a street light, for a moment I paused as it seemed awful bright. I looked up, shaded my eyes with my hand and kept moving. As I walked I became aware the the light was moving with me, a single beam of light very bright and circular in shape. There was absolutely no sound but the wind. I ran forward about ten steps and the light stayed right on top of me, I walked backward and it followed still. I began to run forward again and....
That was it. The next memory I have is two family members kneeling in front of me, I am sitting on the kitchen floor and I have no idea how I got there. It is now 6am, they tell me I came in and they heard a thump as I hit the floor. The soles of both my shoes have been peeled away from the uppers and according to them I am white as a ghost with a wild look in my eyes. I tell them what I remember, we all know what happened, we all agree to say nothing.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
These are definitely a sign of abduction.

Check this out to see if there are other signs

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Is your name Duane barry out of the X-Files?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
To the post two up, I think it's a pretty blatant sign of abduction at that

As for the post itself, once I get my thoughts back on track I'll put in my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't think you can get any more classic a story than that. But it's half the story. Were you intending to tell us further details? I'm trying to resist being sarcastic and saying, "or would you like us to finish the story for you?" I think we should give you a fair shot at it. The problem, of course, is that the meme has been out there awhile now. The literature has been kind of 'polluted' with details so that it's almost impossible to discern fact from fiction. If you're on the level it isn't really your fault, but the fact is it represents some barriers for you to get through. Of course I don't know you. I'm just saying you have to understand the issues with people hearing your story since we've been hearing these stories for over forty years, since Betty and Barney Hill. It's tough, I admit. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

He doesn't have shoes any more....
the aliens broke em....weren't you listening?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

That's interesting man, and if it's true, which I believe you to be telling the truth, there is something that happened to you that cannot be explained. Unless we take in the fact of "extraterrestrials", which even though not "proven", I think is beginning to slowly work it's way into the people. Especially when you have Presidents who say they believe, who have witnessed things, and proven government coverups. I believe their out there, and that they are harmless, guardians over our Earth making sure things go according to "plan." Sounds like typical abduction though, you don't remember a thing after you wake up except jogging a bit to get away from the light. Did you stumble in at 6 in the morning? If so that's even more interesting, if you were gone for a few hours, stumble in a 6, fall to the ground and dont remember a thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I feel ya man. My experience is quite simular minus the abduction. It was the summer of 95 and i was riding my bike home from a friends house. As I was slowly making it up hill I saw something that I will never forget. I looked up into the clear night sky and saw a giant black triangle moving along as slowly as I was. Slow and low is the best way to describe it. It was a suburban area so the houses on each side of the street were about 100' apart. It easily surpassed this distance. I would like to think it was a giant steath blimp following me.
edit on 16-12-2010 by Beavis because: post deleted

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
More details please did anyone witness it?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavis

I remember the first UFO dream i've had within the last few months that I remember as the first one was a giant black triangle, moving very slowly. Funny how many people describe seeing it while being conscious.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I believe you man. Question, do you recall the sensation of Warmness or a sensation of "breaking apart" and "coming back together again"? If that makes any sense..... In other words - materializing and dematerializing ?

Seriously, people responding to this are straight up A-Holes..... What is wrong with you people? Do you get off on someone elses troubles or questions?
edit on 16-12-2010 by Bonified Ween because: had to edit to ask the a-holes a question

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Black Triangle = human craft.....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

2.9 Million In US Report
UFO Abduction Symptoms

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--According to a recent Roper poll commissioned by SCI FI Channel, approximately 2.9 million Americans currently report that they have experienced "symptoms" that experts associate with the UFO abduction phenomenon

www.rense.com...

not to mention all those that don't say anything.

IMHO
watch amoungst your frinends and family for similar stories
especially amoungst the artistic ones.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nivekronnoco
reply to post by schuyler

He doesn't have shoes any more....
the aliens broke em....weren't you listening?

I was trying to listen, but look at the responses here. They are, by and large, leading the witness by reciting the details. And that's the BIG problem here. If all the details are known, it's easy to fill them in. Look, I think I'm the same as you in that we both have a high threshhold of belief here. I was just trying to give the guy a break rather than charge in there and start tearing half a story apart. I hope this is not another 'aliens ate my baby' thread, but let's give the guy a break and just see.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRevolutionOf2010
These are definitely a sign of abduction.

Check this out to see if there are other signs

There are several that apply. The strangest being the scars. After this incident I noticed a scar above my left knee cap, it was very thin and it was only visible when I was in warm water from a bath or hot tub. Twenty years later I had to have orthoscopic surgery on that knee as there were pieces of my patella floating around in there.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

I'll reply to questions for a while, even goofy ones.
No I am not Duane Barry, I have never watched X-files, I googled it and the man in question had multiple encounters, I had one.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Abduction much?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join