It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexist Female Oppression? Cleavage In The Workplace

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have a hard time focusing on anything when a good pair of breasts are around.

I say, wear your shirts at your own risk. I'm just a male that loves cleavage and can't help staring sometimes. *Woof*

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

That's just wrong!

but this ain't work so what the hell

Funny!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Youre alright Slayer!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by Advantage

Fully agree Advantage. As i said, I would apply the same rules to men as well as women. and we do look silly in thise lycra shorts!!,

And to be honest that are not good for the health of the boys downstairs!!

Anyway.

time and place. and keep it in place at the time!

They are very good for the twins.

Very supportive and bouncy, boxer shorts however don't support them. It can lead to problems especially on the tredmill.

edit on 16-12-2010 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When dealing with feminists its "yeah, cleavage!" and they call you a sexist and "no cleavage" and they call you a sexist. You cant win.

Personally, I dont care how anyone else dresses, even at work, but I think a company has a right to determine their own rules.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

You ain't seen me in my speedos luv.

You'd give me a job.

Nope, Looks have nothing to do with employment.. the ability to suck up and brown nose is the determining factor.. and a little bit of that whole job performance nonsense. You already lost the job.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ah yes, but it has been shown that the bike shorts especially when use in conjunction with a bike of all things, causing testicular over heating, which in turn kills off yer swimmers!!!

Now I know that everyone likes their milk cold, but it should be in bottles in the fridge no blowing around in the office air con!! heheheh

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Fully agree Advantage. As i said, I would apply the same rules to men as well as women. and we do look silly in thise lycra shorts!!,

And to be honest that are not good for the health of the boys downstairs!!

Anyway.

time and place. and keep it in place at the time!

They are very good for the twins.

Very supportive and bouncy, boxer shorts however don't support them. It can lead to problems especially on the tredmill.

Nahh, scientific fact : hold in your boys close to the body ( heat) too much and you wind up shooting blanks.

I do feel for you men though. External genitalia proves there is a god and SHE had a sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

You ain't seen me in my speedos luv.

You'd give me a job.

Nope, Looks have nothing to do with employment.. the ability to suck up and brown nose is the determining factor.. and a little bit of that whole job performance nonsense. You already lost the job.

aww...I'll have to look for a job elsewhere

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

edit on 16-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Ah yes, but it has been shown that the bike shorts especially when use in conjunction with a bike of all things, causing testicular over heating, which in turn kills off yer swimmers!!!

No that's down to having the saddle to high, making your legs extend too much and grinding the twins like peppercorns in a mortar and pestle.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I do feel for you men though. External genitalia proves there is a god and SHE had a sense of humor.

Hey thats not funny! I have crunched mine every way possible! I have given up on sports cars, because sliding into those bucket seats, getting hung up and sitting on one of my boys is not only painful, but also hilarious and embarrassing!

On another note, I don't think most men would want to be responsible for all the necessary hygiene that comes along with female equipment. I know I wouldn't. I don't have time or patience for that. I like to be able to whip it out and pee on a tree. It has come in handy for warning my dog away from my banana trees, and after a questionable encounter I can stop at any convenience store and use the antibacterial soap in the men's room!

Ok, so sad. How much I wish I were only joking.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yep, the ultimate joke on man. They look like an ugly deformed dead chicken with swollen wings. t least Sumo wrestlers can tuck them away.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I'm with you there, it's the human male version of the computer Ctrl+Alt+Del

When things get to slow, annoying, or a blank screen, one swift kick and bang! re-boot, close application, hibernating for at least 15 minutes, with complete virus and malware sweep, and you watch the performance pick up after that.

Or you get the blue screen of death in the form of a divorce notice. But as we all know when that happens you just bin the old one and pick up a new model!
edit on 16/12/2010 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Thanks for weighing in, Caitlinfae.

I have to say, that cleavage is not akin to wearing pasties and a see through top. It isn't the same as say a man exposing his penis through his pants and expecting us to accept it. Cleavage is just my chest, with the nipples no where near shown.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

glad in a desk jockey then!!!. At least mine, get to sit in relative comfort!

Back on topic, though, ain't breast great!!???

but i still don't wnat to see them in the office, as it's like looking at the menu when you ordered the porterhouse, and now wishing you had opted for the fillet!.

Ahh man that's terrible, I am a BAD BAD boy!

extra lashes for me tonight then!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It should be up to the employer using his/her own discretion, and of course the type of job. But it would no doubt tell you a lot about the sort of person you are hiring if they think it's appropriate to wear such clothing in the workplace.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by caitlinfae

Thanks for weighing in, Caitlinfae.

I have to say, that cleavage is not akin to wearing pasties and a see through top. It isn't the same as say a man exposing his penis through his pants and expecting us to accept it. Cleavage is just my chest, with the nipples no where near shown.

I'm not sure what pasties are, but we eat them over here in the UK.

If a man walked into your office in a t-shirt, socks, shoes, yet only had a little hat covering the end of Mr Fertility. That would still be showing Mr Fertility. (NO!... I must point out, I don't call him that). You could even put a couple of knotted hats on the twins, the fact is, you are sill allowing people to see the flesh.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Oh no it isn't Cleavage is the crack formed when you breast are either pushed together by engineering, or formed naturally like a smooth toned San Andreas Fault.

I think our visual picture must differ.

I see you are in KY, whereas you link to the Daily Mail, which is an English paper. Well I guess you ain't seen some of the old tarts we have rolling in every day!

The cleavage I have seen on parade, in offices, goes to just above the sternum. now THAT is plunging.
edit on 16/12/2010 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

edit on 16-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join