It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Returning shows for 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
From what I can recall most shows will be continuining after the break but some are returning for a whole new season, at this stage I can recall

Curb your enthusiasm and Top gear. Not sure about any thing else. Im hoping we will see the walking dead also in 2011 but again I think that wont be till at least this time next year.

What are you looking forward too?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Even though I ditched my TV a couple of years ago, there are a handful of shows I still watch online.
We will definitely be seeing The Walking Dead again, it broke all records for most viewing at once on a cable show.
I'm looking forward to Breaking Bad, and I still like Fringe and House too. Looking forward to Sons of Anarchy and Jesse Ventura's show to return also.
I watch these shows at:www.watchseries-online.com... a good online site for tv shows.

peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

What are you looking forward too?

I'm looking forward to the day each and every single human on earth recognizes the mainstream media for the insulting/time-wasting/mind-washing device that it truly is.

Then I'm waiting for everyone to boycott the television so we can begin healing the stupidity it has damaged our society and our minds with.

I'm also waiting for the media to collapse before it drags more people's minds down with it.

Of course, the TV worshiping masses will probablly die before that ever happens.

MM

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I cant stand TV either be in cable or free to air. I have a TV for watching DVD's but I barely watch tv these days maybe just simpsons repeats or top gear when its on. Im finding that the influx of reality TV and sappy lifetime bio's and documentaries about glorified teens and idiotic middle aged women just piss me off lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Forgot to add CHUCK to the mix which is returning and supernatural which I cant wait for, till then not sure what to do during this break when i have the down time to usually watch TV between plans or before bed

top topics

join