It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you say Jews control the world?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So much hate for jews and for what? I discovered alot of jews own big companies and media companies. Also major politicians such as henry kissinger.

Then there is America giving Israel money.

Then Hitler hating jews for the possible reason of them being a threat.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
So much hate for jews and for what? I discovered alot of jews own big companies and media companies. Also major politicians such as henry kissinger.

Thoughts?

I think it's mostly due to their difference in religous beliefs. Those beliefs are a threat to small minded people.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Originally posted by jonnyc55

Thoughts?

I think it's mostly due to their difference in religous beliefs. Those beliefs are a threat to small minded people.

off course, someone who believes their religion is the truth must be open minded

some people are just clueless ... the reality is that everybody who follows a religion is small minded, or is really hard to understand

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
13,000 years ago they were the first people to be created. and israel/jews were among the most intelligent people on the planet. you can kind of say they have been blessed since their creation.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Israel gets money so the US can control them. Obama is not a Jew. Putin is not a Jew. Hu Jintao is not a Jew. David Cameron is not a Jew. Stephen Harper is not a Jew. Angela Merkel is not a Jew.

Jews do not run the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I don't there is hatred for Jews. There's hatred for Zionism and sadly people can't differentiate between Jews/Judaism and Zionism. You are not allow to, either. A Jew who loves Israel is the same as a Zionist who loves Israel in many people's eyes. Only difference is that the Jew isn't trying to harm Palestinians unlike Zionists.

As for Jews controlling the media and owning big companies, etc. - Jews are simply good businessmen, ambitious, studious and highly intelligent. I do think Israel/Zionism control the majority of the media in the U.S. and do have considerable power over the Western world but NOT because of any evil conspiracy. I think Israel's rise to power is simply brilliant. The West has created a monster that it will have to die with in order to destroy it - that I believe. If anyone tries to take on Israel, Israel will annihilate them.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Nope, not at all.

Jews are the most secular people from any of the Abrahamic faith.

Just because many high status positions are filled with Jews doesn't mean that they are out to get you.

On the contrary, this should be indicative of a culture that values and promotes hard work and achievement.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I beleive a group of people or someone controls the mass of our population. A secret isn't a secret if its not a secret. Therefore this could be the case.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

lol I suck...

I just realized the key word in the OP was Jews, not Zionist...

Too quick on the draw face...

edit on 16-12-2010 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I do not think many people dislike or hate the "Jewish People". There are many people who cannot stand the zionist state of Israel. In modern days if we criticize Israeli actions we are called anti semite. I cannot speak for hatred of the followers of Judaism before ww2, but now days people confuse anti semite and anti zionist.

Jews are just like any other human, no better no worse. Regrettably a small group of followers of the Jewish faith run a country called Israel and give a bad name to rest of the Jews around the world. There are many good people of Jewish faith in Israel as well... Jews against Zionism.

Anyone who will criticize another for their religious beliefs is small minded and racist. So if you dislike "the Jews" you are a racist, end of story.

If you ignore racism and read between the lines and look what is going on in the world today, do not blame Jews, blame Zionism.

Until people learn how to separate the two, we will always have this divide that leads to the anti-semite card every time someone criticizes Israeli Crimes.

Yes I know, there are many Muslim, Christian, and other religiously based counties who do wrong, but not to the grand scale Israel does. Time after time when this is mentioned, we get called racist and many other things.

To answer your question OP, Jews do not run the world. A small group of elites rule the world, some of them happen to be Jewish, Christian, Muslim...etc... Many claim this group of elite are actually worshipers of Lucifer and use their current religion as a cover. This is off topic and will not get into this. But the "bad Jews" are mostly satanists and not real followers of Judaism.
edit on 16-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: off

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Henry Kissinger was a triple agent for the US, Soviets, and, well who do you think? Christopher Story talked about it before he was assassinated this past year over the summer. All financial derivatives are fraudulent. There is a massive organized crime aspect to the world financial system, involving powerful Zionists.

I would reacquaint yourself with Project Blue Beam, then ask yourself if that's not what happened on 911.

Mossad did 911, it's so obvious. Maybe with the CIA's help, but still at Israel's behest, to confront their enemies in the Middle East.

Israel= biggest problem in the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I honestly think it has little to do with differences in religious opinion. I'm an agnostic and I view every religion equally, what ever my opinion of them may be.

From my point of view, and such deduced from debates with others, I think the overall disdain is not for the people of Jewish background, but for their policies and oppression of others through political actions, along with the insidious infiltration of most major aspects of modern life - be it media, commerce etc...

Then again, maybe they're just really cursed for killing Jeebus.

Kharron

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thanks for clearing that up, thanks for your time.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown22

There is no fact based on this comment.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up, thanks for your time.

No problem at all, my pleasure.

It was only my thoughts and opinions.

Many will disagree with me

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No, I wouldn't say that...

But, you can find any number of posts and threads that do..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

You make no sense. The question is not why you dislike jews, but why some others might. I'm saying there are some small minded people who look at someone and see they have different beliefs and therefore don't like them.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm one of those that disagree with you. I think your opinion is just your way of getting people worked up. To me that shows a lack of intelligence.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I'm one of those that disagree with you. I think your opinion is just your way of getting people worked up. To me that shows a lack of intelligence.

Please point out what you disagree with and why and what I did to get people worked up. I myself am very intelligent, your lack of substance to your post certainly shows your lack of intelligence. No need to get childish my angry little friend. I am trying to have a mature discussion, you come at me with this school yard mentality.

How dare you call me unintelligent , yet you provide no reason why. I am okay with you disagreeing, but to say I lack intelligence for speaking of mostly proven facts minus the last part of my post where I mention where "some people say" that the elite are worshipers Satan.

Please tell me what I said that was unintelligent and what you do not agree with and why. Show me some intelligence.

In fact, I just reread all your posts on this thread and none of them have shown any intelligence. Just saying.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: whoops

edit on 16-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: add to post

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by Kharron

You make no sense. The question is not why you dislike jews, but why some others might. I'm saying there are some small minded people who look at someone and see they have different beliefs and therefore don't like them.

Unfortunately, I cannot speak for others, only for myself. Any opinion on why others have an issue would be conjecture.

And no, I never said I disliked Jews, in fact I stated otherwise, my issue is profiteering and subterfuge.

Kharron

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join