It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RiotComing!!! 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
In 2000 there were 7 reported riots worldwide. No reported deaths.

In 2001 there were 16 reported riots worldwide. No reported deaths.

In 2002 there were 8 reported riots worldwide. No reported deaths.

In 2003 there were 9 reported riots worldwide. No reported deaths.

In 2004 there were 12 reported riots worldwide. No reported deaths.

In 2005 there were 19 reported riots worldwide. No deaths reported.

In 2006 there were 23 reported riots worldwide. No deaths reported.

In 2007 there were 26 reported riots worldwide. No deaths reported.

In 2008 there were 20 reported riots worldwide. No deaths reported.

In 2009 there were 37 reported riots worldwide. 27 dead.

In 2010 there were 55 reported riots worldwide. 3787 dead.

China admits there were 87k riots or protest across country since 2005, information about all of these riots or protests such as death toll will be hard to come by. The same can be said of countries like Iran.

Many of these riots are sports related, but many more are the increasing job riots and food riots. The increase in worldwide riots and the death toll from 2000 to 2010 is startling.

From 1990 - 2000 there were 47 riots reported worldwide. 301 deaths in this ten year time span.

What do you think next year is going to look like?

The world seems to be fighting the PTB and this year took alot of losses.

List of riots
edit on 16-12-2010 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

The world seems to be fighting the PTB and this year took alot of losses.

I think it is TPTB causing the riots and watching us poor serfs killing each other. They probably have as many of the riots taped to watch on their TVs.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If said rioting is done quietly and at a safe distance from my domicile so as not to disturb my beauty sleep,I care not what they do or why.

Uh,seriously. We are definitely seeing an uptick in rioting. One trend we should be on the lookout for is food-related riots. The unfolding global food crisis is lurking just in the background and many people are going to be caught off-guard by it. I expect a lot of bad times potentially ahead just from this one element alone.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingJadeDragon

Food riots and Economic related riots are on a major rise worldwide. I really wonder what next year will bring...open worldwide rebellion???

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The age of infromation, will set us free. So yes we will in the end Riot as one, with the same simple goal.

Freedom!!! Freedom!! AAHHH

edit on 16-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Desperate times call for desperate measures and people are definitely getting more desperate...things are going to get worse

People who have lost everything, have nothing to lose and will then lose it altogether...the water is getting hot in the pot

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
Desperate times call for desperate measures and people are definitely getting more desperate...things are going to get worse

People who have lost everything, have nothing to lose and will then lose it altogether...the water is getting hot in the pot

Yes i jumped out, its cold outside, everybody jump out im freezing here alone.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This would be a good breaking news thread, But speak of the devil.

Violent rampages outside the Kremlin have highlighted the need to strengthen public order and raise police prestige, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said Thursday, using the occasion to lash out at liberal critics. Putin spoke after a weekend rally of 5,000 racists and hooligans in Moscow left more than 30 people injured and raised doubts about the government's ability to stem a rising tide of xenophobia.

Police on Wednesday, however, prevented a replay of the violence between nationalists and mostly Muslim ethnic minorities in the capital and several other cities, detaining hundreds.

Putin struck out at liberal critics who have criticized his government for sending riot police to disband opposition protests.

Putin: Moscow Riots Show Need for Stronger Order

I think he meant New World Order

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hence they are thinking of banning protests and riots in UK.

Link

Greece has seen some violent protests in past few days.

If i was in the police force, i would give my resignation.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
They know how to stir the masses and so they will rebel exactly when they are meant to. And not a minute sooner. I don´t think 2011 will be the year of global chaos, and perhaps it is decade(s) away. But it will definately keep escalating as more and more people wake up to find themselves robbed of things they didn´t even know they had. TPTB must tolerate the riots for now, as they haven´t completed their preparations yet I believe.

When the SHTF, some of us are going to try to stop the rioters, but... They will underestimate their enemy and that´ll be the end of most of us. I don´t think anyone can accurately predict how horrible it´s going to be once the heavy artillery is deployed.

But perhaps it won´t have to come to that. I really hope it won´t! The comical part is that things probably need to get worse before people can open their eyes. And that is problematic since the clock is ticking.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Exodaria because: incompetence?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Tomorrow everybody will stay home,no more working for, but only for yourself.

The complete United States of eurasia will stop working for anybody else, start working for yourself and beloved ones.

I wish the message was that easy for everbody, cause in fact it is.

No more Utopia.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here are some riot footage from this year

Lets be real for a moment, the UK government thinks they can outlaw marches???

What do you think the world is gonna look like next year? The people vs the PTB, I wonder if they ever expected the masses to wake up and start fighting them in the streets. Governments that think they can outlaw marches or protests are on a very slippery slope.

Washington (CNN) -- Police arrested more than a hundred protesters during an anti-war demonstration outside the White House fence Thursday.

The event was part of a rally that also was in support of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, whose website has revealed secret U.S. documents about Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries.

"This lynch mob mentality is America at its lowest," said Daniel Ellsberg, a former military analyst who, a generation ago, leaked the "Pentagon Papers" to The New York Times.

Police arrest 100 plus anti-war demonstrators at White House fence
edit on 16-12-2010 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

DAKAR, Senegal — Security forces loyal to President Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast opened fire on demonstrators in the economic capital, Abidjan, on Thursday, beating and killing marchers who had planned to disrupt state television, one of the principal underpinnings of the government’s hold on power, according to observers and news reports.

A leading Ivorian human rights group said at least 15 people had been killed among the crowds of supporters of Alassane Ouattara, who was elected president last month in a long-delayed vote but has been unable to assume office because Mr. Gbagbo has refused to step down.

Estimates of the scale of violence varied widely. Mr. Ouattara’s camp said 32 people were killed Thursday, while Amnesty International said that 9 were killed and news agencies reported death tolls between 6 and 18.

Security Forces Open Fire on Protesters in Ivory Coast

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
We are all in for a ride.

When the Euro collapses, US will collapse and Asia markets too. Within one week al your money and reserves are used up. And there you are with nothing, just like everybody else. This is happening.(hyperinflation) 50dollar for a bread please???

Alarm Bells ringing all the time. Example Nigel F and Pastor Lindsey, its done by design

Against who are your gonna protest with your empty belly?
I can see our local politicians already talking. I am sorry we are the Neterlands, but we have to live under the Umbrella Europa, and the IMF in America has set this course. Dont look at me look at him.
Then despear creeps in to your mind, and some will lose in V for Vendetta style.
10years later, millions of death, the last year only people died of starvation and the rise in canabolism

(take this serious)

(again take this serious)

This is the Riotcoming!!! in 2011
edit on 17-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
riots... riots oh with much sickness, and insanity the masses riot. running on broken legs, destruction by broken hands yet our tyrannical rulers bathe in the dollar nickel and dime of the back broken men of burden. and all of us grovel at the feet of the man with a bigger gun, the man on the button to the warhead. may the righteous prevail

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by Mythkiller

Yes i jumped out, its cold outside, everybody jump out im freezing here alone.

Jumped out long ago .. Ya not the only one

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
it's only cold outside if you weren't born there. they are using shock tactics to weaken the morale of any opposition. if the resisting forces were to mobilize, they would be able to direct their energy into a sizable force. the sheer numbers of dead men and women would be reduced to only a fraction of casualties. if you defeat your fear, you defeat your enemy

Thermopylae, the shimabara rebellion (spelled right?wrong?) the sacking of Rome, Osaka castle, the Tet offensive, one should study these battles along with guerrilla warfare in order to understand the dynamics of an oppressive force acclimated to these and many other guerrilla methods used. if a crowd control unit can kill as many rioters in one go, then their pride in being crowd control can make them let down their guard. however, incendiary devices are easier to come by in Europe than the u.s. and the penalties for manufacturing explosives are life in prison unless i'm wrong
edit on 24-12-2010 by rockoperawriter because: thought completed

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

MINSK, Belarus — Antigovernment protesters were beaten back by swarms of riot police officers on Sunday when they tried to storm the Belarus government headquarters here in an outburst of anger and frustration over the apparent and, many said, wholly unsurprising re-election of the country’s authoritarian president, Aleksandr G. Lukashenko.

Thousands of people converged on Independence Square here in the capital, heeding opposition leaders who called Sunday’s election a farce and accused Mr. Lukashenko of keeping the post-Soviet country locked in dictatorship.

Official election results released by the government early Monday morning showed Mr. Lukashenko with 79.7 percent of the votes cast, Reuters reported.

After Belarus Vote, Riot police attack protesters

I think 2011 is going to become real hot over the entire globe, and it's not global warming that I'm talking about.

Im willing to speculate that there would be more of this in the US but the extended unemployment is keeping most distracted, but once these checks do run out and there are no jobs to replace this income what then?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
all i can hope for is the calm after the storm and only getting a few first degree burns. weather or not i survive this turmoil, i accept my destiny

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
all i can hope for is the calm after the storm and only getting a few first degree burns. weather or not i survive this turmoil, i accept my destiny

Well said.. I certainly think 2011 is going to be the year to start preparing. Maybe putting back a few things each week and watching for those unusual little events that get buried in mainstream news.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join