It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Cuisine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Although all kinds of food are good but you might be more inclined to (a) particular cuisine(s) like Mexican, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Indian, Mediterranean, British, American etc etc... there are many more!
What are your favorites?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Yeah-Alright

i am poor, so i am inclined to eat potatoes for dinner almost every night
i guess this would be irish cuisine LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You know that show, Diners & Drive Ins? That kind of food. Served on big platters and spanning the four basic food groups: meat, cheese, garlic, and fried. And sausage gravy.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
My favorite, is just a good piece of beef or steak, lots of beef gravy, and mashed potatoes.

However, I often enjoy others, just have to be in the mood for it.

My next favorite is probably Asian cooking in general, especially hibachi style. It's also about the only way I like veggies, besides in a stew or soup.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
steak and potatoes I love using my grill.

itallian, pizza, rigatoni, and stuff like that.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I used to like Mexican food the best, anytime, but after living in Mexico for several years I am still looking for a good Mexican restaurant. It seems the best Mexican food was made in Southern California. My Mexicana wife is now enthused about all kinds of gringo food.

It is almost impossible, at least very difficult and time-consumming to get her a visa to visit the US so I have taken her a few times on the three-hour drive to Ajijic, Jalisco which is a little gringo community located at Lake Chapala. That is now her favorite place to go for vacation. She is amazed there is a little town close by that is English-speaking and American food and culture, and where even the waiters speak English and the menus are in both languages.

Although I have taken her to a couple nice steak houses there our favorites are the popular foods. There was a joke about after hamburgers then chicken-fried steak was the most popular American menu item, so our last trip to Ajijic was in search of a good chicken-fried steak - which many suggest is an oxymoron. I told her I was going to introduce her to gringo-style milenesa.

Various cream pies are a must when we visit Lake Chapala area as they are not available in most of Mexico, really good ones. Barbecued pork sandwiches are right up near the top of the list as well. At home we make a lot of pizzas but Mexico has Domino's and Pizza Hut everywhere.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Mostly japanese and some thai and malay dishes..

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I really miss St. Louis style pizza since I moved away. Also, toasted raviloi is impossible to find around here. Still, I can get the best Chicken Fried Steak in the world

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Vege-based food..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I had one Polish grandmother and one from northern Italy. I can't decide which food was better but they were both as good as it gets imo. I guess it goes without saying that I ate pretty well growing up.

new topics

top topics

join