It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that WikiLeaks *isn't* controlled by Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
A lot of people say that Israel hasn't been badmouthed at all in the cables released so far, so the whole thing must be a Mossad operation.

Well, for all the people that think that... Then please explain this article which covers some cables recently released:

mondoweiss.net...

Why would Netanyahu want to take off his mask publicly and declare that

"not one refugee could ever return."

Or:

According to the cable, Netanyahu's vision of a Palestinian state is one where Palestinian sovereignty is "refined," meaning "without an army or control over air space and borders."

Do you really expect anything anti-Israel to get coverage in the news? Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean its not in the cables, folks.

Deny ignorance.
edit on 16-12-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Israel doesn't deny its intentions for Palestine.

They have even called for all Palestinians to move to Jordan, which they claim is the true Palestine. They want to kick them all out.

They don't hide their agenda, they are that arrogant. They know they GOT US by the balls, therefore can do what ever they want with the help of magic VETO mushroom.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Why do you have the word "isn't" in quotation marks if you are stating proof that Wikileaks is not controlled by Israel? It's almost as if you yourself are doubting your own thread. Confusing.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Whether youre pro Israel or not so much so, as I am, you have to admit that so far, out of the hundreds of leaked cables, there is almost NOTHING in them about a country that has A LOT to do with middle eastern affairs, which is one of the two hottest regions of the World.
To me, this could mean a few things but the first two that come to mind is; Not only is the public world afraid to bad mouth Israel, members of the US Govt are also afraid.
Or, when wikileaks redacted the Cables before they were released, they were "persuaded" by a certain orginization from Israel, to redact them as well.

Wiki shouldve been true to their name and released the cables WITHOUT being censored and directly to the public, instead of leaking through the Israeli controlled media.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animatrix
Whether youre pro Israel or not so much so, as I am, you have to admit that so far, out of the hundreds of leaked cables, there is almost NOTHING in them about a country that has A LOT to do with middle eastern affairs, which is one of the two hottest regions of the World.
To me, this could mean a few things but the first two that come to mind is; Not only is the public world afraid to bad mouth Israel, members of the US Govt are also afraid.
Or, when wikileaks redacted the Cables before they were released, they were "persuaded" by a certain orginization from Israel, to redact them as well.

Wiki shouldve been true to their name and released the cables WITHOUT being censored and directly to the public, instead of leaking through the Israeli controlled media.

But there's alot more leaks to come..
IMO, wiki is saving the best and that would probably include Israel/US details..
At least wait for more before drawing any conclusions..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

I would say that I am more anti-Zionist than anti-Israel...
(although Israel was established by the Zionists and is run by the Zionists)

I guess what I am saying is that I don't have a problem with the Jews having a home state, but the problem comes in the acquiring of this land and the means used to acquire such land.

Israel is unfortunately aligned exactly with Zionist beliefs and behaviors when it comes to answering these two problems..

The proof in the OP is SOOOOOOOOO weak.
I mean as weak as my dad's watered down vodka when I was 15.

What is pointed to in these released cables is nothing, nada, zilch.
The Goldstone report for the UN on the genocide in Gaza was WAY more of an indictment of Israeli behavior than any cable wikileaks has produced.

Wikileaks is a Zionist's dream.

They refuse to acknowledge 9/11...
And they do not speak anything negative about Israel that is not already known.
I feel confident that they have information on Israel.

The MSM has the dirt on Israel.

Just look up Sibel Edmonds.
Mordechai Vanunu.
The USS Liberty.
Gilad Atzmon.
The Goldstone Report.

Assange is a sham, and from what I can gather, his handlers are Mossad.

Take that to the bank.
(no pun intended.... well, kind of intended)

edit on 12/16/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Israel and Palestine are a lot like North Korea and South Korea. One part wants the other part to "come home" and be one with their brothers and sisters. Only bad thing about that is the sinister control factors in play. Now it looks like Obama is attempting to do this same thing with Canada, Mexico, and the US. Unification? NO!
One Central Government? NO! One currency for all? NO!
Any questions?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I tend to agree with you.
If Wikileaks is not outright controlled by Mossad, then they are quite confident that they can suppress any leaks that are truly harmful to Israel. Didn't I read that the leaks were "cleared" beforehand?
I have seen very little come from Wikileaks that is earth-shattering, just a bunch of hype to get internet restrictions put in place. That can benefit only the criminals at the top, where Mossad has their table set up.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You guy's do realize that less than 1% of the cables Wikileaks is sitting on have been released right? AND they have had some transitioning while their servers here in the US were shut down right? Jesus, its like you WANT wikileaks to be a Mossad front.

Edit: DIdn't mean to reply directly to Stewie.
edit on 16-12-2010 by bigbomb456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Uhhh you know the difference between an *asterisks* and a "quotation mark" right?

Just checking.

(P.S. Asterisks are for emphasis"

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

I thought the point of ATS was to deny ignorance.. not make preconcieved judgements based on only a little data. There is still not even 1% released yet.

join