It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two white Britons 'killed fighting for Al Qaeda' in U.S. drone attack in Pakistan Read more: htt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

1) A lot of the so called terrorists are actually freedom fighters that are understandibly pissed that their friends or relatives have been killed in the THOUSANDS of accidental deaths..

Well one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. I call terrorist, so not a fact!

2) The Taliban is FUNDED in part by the US and some of it's allies..

Won't argue with you on that one! That is another thread!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Well one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. I call terrorist, so not a fact!

Terrorist???
Many Afghans have turned against the US after seeing friends and family killed...
They are NOT terrorists..They are fighting against a foreign force that invaded their land and killed their people..
They have EVERY right to fight back..

By definition if anyone is a terrorist, it's the US...

Unless you have a different definition of "terrorist" to show me..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Exactly.

US is regarding as a terrorist state and its soldiers terrorists, not to mention CIA and its private contractors.

There's a reason why the world hates US so much, and wants to bomb it using any means necessary.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I did read the article and you discredit it. Your first sentence says it all "of course slap anyone with al alqaeda". As if you know first hand that they were not fighting with the Taliban.

Sources on Taliban collateral:

Taliban cause more collateral

IEDs kill more civilians

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by oozyism

Or could it just be that they converted to Islam and joined al-qaeda? Just like when a "white" American was caught in afghanistan fighting with the Taliban.

What is your problem ooz? All you ever do here is demonize anything American and warp stories to fit your anti-America agenda. Go look at your posts. I understand you obviously dislike America, but you're getting to the point of obsession. I hate to write this but that is all I see you post here. I don't think I'm the only one to notice...

You ask for our view on this topic, and I answered it in the first two lines.
i think the op is talking about your terrorist government not the american people themselves. the only reason your government is in afganistan and iraq is to loot, pillage and command more recources. the ordinary american citizen are not hate targets. you are being misled. go do some research on a-qaeda (cia) who are the biggest drug runners in the world....peace.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

The Guardian, analyzing figures provided by the U.N., said 4,189 of the 6.472 killed in combat since 2007, died at the hands of the Taliban and its supporters. A total of 2,283, or 35 percent, were killed by NATO and its allies. Fifty-five percent more children were killed this year

That's only deaths in combat and It's a one sided view anyway..
Also it's only this year and even states NATO deaths are down..
I asked for the whole Afghan episode..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by oozyism

What do we know about these two men?

There is a war going on in case you did not notice. Or is this a case of Fawlty towers "Don't mention the war". They were fighting with the enemy they got what they deserved. Two less extremist terrorists yay!

This is disgusting, no world population is safe from US terror.

You are mistaken the US is fighting the Terrorists! A very real enemy! Disgusting statement!

for example Al-Awlaki

This is a known terrorist enabler, promoter & Antagonist. What ever this dirt bag get is fully deserved. He is a disgrace to all Muslims on the planet!

Can America kill who ever it pleases without any justification and get away with it by slapping Al-Qaeda in their face?

Well if its from the very real Al-Qaeda well yes fully deserved and warranted!. The Coalition are doing the world a huge favour by relieving us from this scum!
my my you clearly are uninformed and ignorent. you have a mountain of research to do my friend. good luck.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What because you are British you automatically assume that your own Countrymen cannot possibly have converted and joined the Al Qaeda? And why should them being white have anything to do with it? If i remember correctly, there have been cases of Americans and Germans that have joined with them also. If they joined the Al Qaeda then they are terrorists. I bet you would have never brought it up though if those 2 Brit Al Qaeda would have killed some of your Countrymen in your military.. Oh wait, you would have said they died from U.S friendly fire..
It is obvious that you hate America. Do something about it besides sitting in front of your computer screen crying about the U.S all of the time. Maybe you should convert and join them also... Its funny how "some" (note,i said some) English people are so arrogant like they have the right to cast stones. Always pointing the finger. Thats like Bush pointing the finger at Obama saying he was the only one responsible for screwing the U.S up. You are a bandwagon jumper that is all. Accept your own Country's shortcomings and stop being a little kid blaming everyone else.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Why don't you go do research on those statics just like how I'm doing research on al-qaeda aka CIA, being drug runners. Those are just two of he numerous accounts of Taliban killing civilians.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by oozyism

I did read the article and you discredit it. Your first sentence says it all "of course slap anyone with al alqaeda". As if you know first hand that they were not fighting with the Taliban.

No one knows my friend, that is why any plausible scenario is acceptable.
I for one won't take American propaganda without any hesitation.

Sources on Taliban collateral:

Taliban cause more collateral

IEDs kill more civilians

Now you want to talk about Taliban collateral damage?
That's interesting, did you know Taliban called for a UN death probe in Afghanistan?
Guess who denied it? Yeah, NATO.

The one sided counts is absurd, and doesn't paint the full picture, but half, the half which US and its proxy states have drawn.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Whatever ooz, I'm obviously blind and brainwashed and don't know anything. This is pointless, your one sided views are just as the same as the articles that you claim. It's funny though, even a mod questioned your role here on ATS, and your response was completely targeted to American people. I'm done here.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

The only one? Hell, you would be the only one if you didn't notice it.. Of course there is a chance that these were Muslim converts.. But that doesn't fit into Oozy's propaganda gun.. You know the one.. A blind guy holding it, while aimed at the US.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

There's a reason why the world hates US so much, and wants to bomb it using any means necessary.

I don't even have to say anything about this! This is your whole fantasy in one line!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

my my you clearly are uninformed and ignorent. you have a mountain of research to do my friend. good luck.

I am obviously a lot more enlightened informed on the subject than you!. Fancy that, calling someone ignorant & uninformed because they have a different opinion to you! Now that is a civilised & educated response. I wish you luck in discovering the truth!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by oozyism

I don't even have to say anything about this! This is your whole fantasy in one line!

Well judging by the laws passed in the US on terrorist issues,the patriot act, the TSA crackdown, the terrorist watch list, the money spent on terrot threats, etc etc etc...

I'd have to say the US agrees with Ooozy....
Wouldn't you???

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Got two more? Good!

I don't give a rat's fuzzy if you call them terrorists, freedom fighters, guerrillas, or Taliban.

The only question before pulling the trigger is, "are these non-uniformed combatants?"

As an American, I'm also hoping we get a shot at a few American "freedom fighters" as well. Nationalities matter not one whit.

Armed? Combatant? Without a proper, recognizable uniform?

Boom.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I'd have to say the US agrees with Ooozy.... Wouldn't you???

No, not the country as a whole. The US our Ally have their say on different issues at different times but when push comes to shove they will stand up & unite! So again No!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I just briefed through the posts in this thread...

and I didn't see anyone discussing the fact that the US just bombed two British citizens. Shouldn't Britain be concerned about the US killing its citizens or does the British government ignore the lives of Britons who aren't following their agenda?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
Got two more? Good!

I don't give a rat's fuzzy if you call them terrorists, freedom fighters, guerrillas, or Taliban.

The only question before pulling the trigger is, "are these non-uniformed combatants?"

As an American, I'm also hoping we get a shot at a few American "freedom fighters" as well. Nationalities matter not one whit.

Armed? Combatant? Without a proper, recognizable uniform?

Boom.

Kinda wierd...
You only shoot what you consider to be the enemy if they DON'T wear a uniform???
Hmmm, you wouldn't last long in most wars..

I vote that one of the most crazy posts of the week..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

No, not the country as a whole. The US our Ally have their say on different issues at different times but when push comes to shove they will stand up & unite! So again No!

You are not getting my question properly...

What I'm saying is, by their actions both in laws, security and military.
The US considers itself to be the biggest target of terrorist attacks..

Can you deny that????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join