It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two white Britons 'killed fighting for Al Qaeda' in U.S. drone attack in Pakistan Read more: htt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Two white Britons 'killed fighting for Al Qaeda' in U.S. drone attack in Pakistan Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339036/Two-white-Britons-killed-fighting-Al-Qaeda-U-S-drone-attack-Pakistan.html]www.dailymail.co.uk[/ur l]

Two white British men who were fighting alongside Al Qaeda militants in Pakistan have been killed in a drone attack, it was reported last night.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ofcourse, just Slap Al-Qaeda to anyone being assassinated and it is all good.

What do we know about these two men?

Another scenario is, that they could've been Journalists trying to find out what is going on in the area, because the only report we get is from US and its proxies.

Journalists have been killed and tortured by US before.

This wouldn't be the first time.

Imagine this, "Al-Qaeda" being slapped across your sons face and then shot execution style, without any trial, without any proof of criminal activity blablablabla..

This is disgusting, no world population is safe from US terror.

While Americans are staying silence while their citizens are being given death sentence without any justification, for example Al-Awlaki.

At least Britain is slowly waking up and fighting back.

What are your thoughts on this?

Can America kill who ever it pleases without any justification and get away with it by slapping Al-Qaeda in their face?

oz

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339036/Two-white-Britons-killed-fighting-Al-Qaeda-U-S-drone-attack-Pakistan.html]www.dailymail.co.uk[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think Obama needs to be charged with hate crime. Black men hitting on whites is a no no.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I think Obama needs to be charged with hate crime. Black men hitting on whites is a no no.

No, he should be charged for war crimes.

Nice try though.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Looks like one prediction of a security alphabet agency is coming true:

Increased numbers of 'blond-haired, blue eyed' terrorists joining the ranks of (choose one) freedom fighters/ terrorists.

I can't find a current article but I am sure it is on ATS somewhere, where I first read of it.

It was mentioned that the CIA/whatever was predicting a rise in the number of white terrorists. Not that there aren't any white gangsters, there's just not as much white terrorists lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Two "white" Brittons?

Would it be different, if they were green? Or grey? Or maybe brown?

The link doesn't work and I am heading to bed. But I will be wondering, what that "white" means all night long.

btw. The British I meet at holidays are always very red, because their skin is not used to the southern sun.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Or could it just be that they converted to Islam and joined al-qaeda? Just like when a "white" American was caught in afghanistan fighting with the Taliban.

What is your problem ooz? All you ever do here is demonize anything American and warp stories to fit your anti-America agenda. Go look at your posts. I understand you obviously dislike America, but you're getting to the point of obsession. I hate to write this but that is all I see you post here. I don't think I'm the only one to notice...

You ask for our view on this topic, and I answered it in the first two lines.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What do we know about these two men?

There is a war going on in case you did not notice. Or is this a case of Fawlty towers "Don't mention the war". They were fighting with the enemy they got what they deserved. Two less extremist terrorists yay!

This is disgusting, no world population is safe from US terror.

You are mistaken the US is fighting the Terrorists! A very real enemy! Disgusting statement!

for example Al-Awlaki

This is a known terrorist enabler, promoter & Antagonist. What ever this dirt bag get is fully deserved. He is a disgrace to all Muslims on the planet!

Can America kill who ever it pleases without any justification and get away with it by slapping Al-Qaeda in their face?

Well if its from the very real Al-Qaeda well yes fully deserved and warranted!. The Coalition are doing the world a huge favour by relieving us from this scum!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by oozyism

Or could it just be that they converted to Islam and joined al-qaeda? Just like when a "white" American was caught in afghanistan fighting with the Taliban.

What is your problem ooz? All you ever do here is demonize anything American and warp stories to fit your anti-America agenda. Go look at your posts. I understand you obviously dislike America, but you're getting to the point of obsession. I hate to write this but that is all I see you post here. I don't think I'm the only one to notice...

You ask for our view on this topic, and I answered it in the first two lines.

I appreciate your views, but you know, it is a fact that America has killed and tortured Journalists in Afghanistan for trying to report the resistance side of the story.

If we are only to look at the American side of the story, then we have the purest form of propaganda which. No wonder why so many Americans are brainwashed, it has much to do with the fact that the opposite side of the story is always suppressed.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Next thing you know, you will be labeled as a terrorist and Al-Qaeda, then shot execution style, then justified using the same words you are using right now, all done without any trial, any conviction, or any proof of any crime

What goes around, comes around and trust me, like they say, Karma is a Beach.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Next thing you know, you will be labeled as a terrorist and Al-Qaeda, then shot execution style, then justified using the same words you are using right now, all done without any trial, any conviction, or any proof of any crime .

As if that is ever gonna happen! lol. My views are pretty obvious! lol unless Al-Qaeda take over the world! lol

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by oozyism

As if that is ever gonna happen! lol. My views are pretty obvious! lol unless Al-Qaeda take over the world! lol

Really

Even if your views are pretty obvious, do you think the world would give a doodle's AZZ if you are shot execution style, for being labeled as Al-Qaeda? If there is no trial and conviction, the world would believe you are a terrorist without any hesitation. That is what you're doing aren't you?

By the way
By the world I mean your world.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

There are two facts most people like to ignore..

1) A lot of the so called terrorists are actually freedom fighters that are understandibly pissed that their friends or relatives have been killed in the THOUSANDS of accidental deaths..

2) The Taliban is FUNDED in part by the US and some of it's allies..

Them two facts alone should make people ask questions.
And they are NOT debatable, they are facts...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Im not talking about Americans being brainwashed or US forces killing journalists. I'm talking about your agenda on ATS.

You know, what you should have done was make two different objective comments on your original post. One - asking if they were converted jihadists like he one American found in Afghanistan. Two - a viewpoint on whether they were journalists or for other non-combatant purpose such as humanitarian aid. Basically what you should have done was present a non-biased report on the article.

What you in fact did was post several anti-American theories as to what you think happened. You know I could label you a brainwashed for all your anti-American rhetoric here on ATS, same claim as yours on Americans right?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Source on those facts?

Have you ever thought about the atrocities the Taliban commit on it's own people?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Many people have opinions on ATS..
But we are supposed to debate the topic, not the poster..

Or is that to difficult?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Source on those facts?

Have you ever thought about the atrocities the Taliban commit on it's own people?

Do you really need sources??
Are you that naive???

Did the Taliban kill as many as have been killed since the US came to help?
Show me the stats....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Why can't I talk about the poster when he/she presented warped theories - yes, theories that were all aimed at demonizing America and nothing else. It was one view and that was that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Im not talking about Americans being brainwashed or US forces killing journalists. I'm talking about your agenda on ATS.

You know, what you should have done was make two different objective comments on your original post. One - asking if they were converted jihadists like he one American found in Afghanistan. Two - a viewpoint on whether they were journalists or for other non-combatant purpose such as humanitarian aid. Basically what you should have done was present a non-biased report on the article.

What you in fact did was post several anti-American theories as to what you think happened. You know I could label you a brainwashed for all your anti-American rhetoric here on ATS, same claim as yours on Americans right?

Are you kidding me.

The source already states that these were apparently converts who joined Al-Qaeda. I just posted a possible other scenario.

Maybe you should try reading the Alternative News Source I posted.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Why can't I talk about the poster when he/she presented warped theories - yes, theories that were all aimed at demonizing America and nothing else. It was one view and that was that.

Because thems the rules bud...Check T&C....
Attack the content, not the poster..

In fact, a smart debater with facts can damage the poster more....
Try it if you can..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join