It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG how can peeple diffend evulotion after Kent Hovind and Ray Comfort PROOVED that it is a Lie???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Seriously, I have been reeding through this forrum and their arr sow meny peeple who towtally thinnk that evulotion is reel, they arr ignoring soo much evidence frum peeple like Kent Hovind and Ray Comfort, who have yused REEL SCIUNCE to PROOVE that it is a compleet fabbrickation, sow HOW can peeple still be seying that evulotion is reel?

Four starts, Ray Comfort is SOOO rite wen he compairs the domustic banana to a pepsi can, it is so towtally the same - do thees evulotionists thinnk that the domustic banana just evulved to be shaped to fit in the human hand, and alsow, the fruit is completely unfertile, and so wat whould bee the point of it evulving to make a unfertile fruit if it was nott for humans in the furst plaice?

Also, Kent Hovind is a proffesor of sciunce, and so if anywun is going too no that evulotion is a LIE, it is going to be him, not sum stupid evulotionist that never eevun went too skhool. There is absulottly NO prooff four evulotion, well maybe micro, but nun at all for macro evulotion, which is just a LIE beleeved ownly by ineducaited peeple, I have lived on a farm MY HOLE LIFE, with all ov my famly - who buy the way nun of them are munkeys - and I have seen menny sheep giving burth to MOOR SHEEP, nevver to lions or giraffes or sum other evulotionist bs.

If enny evulotionists reed this, pleese explane to me how it is that yoo can thinnk that evulotion is reel when it is so clearly a complete fabrickation?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
First of all use spell check. I'll come back with a proper response to your post in a mo'.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm assuming this is a joke because it is in the jokes forum, although if it isn't spell check was made for a reason.
2nd

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If evolution is true, why do women still only have 2 hands?

~

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

and

reply to post by christina-66

It's a joke, by way of caricature. I like to believe that there is nobody who can actually spell that badly on purpose (although I have to say that this belief has no basis in fact and is in fact an emotional cushion used to hide the cold, harsh truth of the fact that there probably are people that spell like that).

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

It's not a fabrication - it's a theory. Not necessarily the correct theory - but a viable one. Not to say that I agree with it.

If we are descended from apes - why are there still apes? That is the question that tends to blow the theory out the water, Wasps have been the same since the age of the dinosaur - they have not changed. Neither have ferns.

Personally I do not like evolutionism as a theory. Darwin's concepts were abused by the likes of Blavatsky and Hitler in support of 'survival of the fittest' and used to justify mass killing. 'After all'' said they, 'if they were meant to survive - they would have killed us.'

Meantime - where do we come from? What is your alternative theory?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

didn't notice - haha

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You're British - that would explain the twisted humour.

I should have 'got it'....so am I

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Seriously I think that ATS would, or should screen topic posts. This crap is getting a little old. I will not be back to this thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Oh, it's the theory I favour. Although from the speed of your posting, I would suspect that you were typing while I was replying to your first post to explain that the opener was a joke.

As to wasps - are you aware that bees are a group of wasps which arose in the cretaceous period? They've changed a lot since. Many species of wasps are actually parasitoids of specific species which are less than 70 million years old.

As to apes - although this is, I must point out, only a hypothesis and falsification of my words on this hypothesis does not in any way affect the theory of evolution (for my full and actual thoughts on what evolution itself is, the first link, in parentheses, in my signature) - we are not descendant from any modern apes - we have adapted to fit out current niche as they have adapted to fit theirs. I would suggest that gorillas, of all the Homonoidea, are closest to the ancestral niche.

Point is, we have our niche, they have theirs. Competitive exclusion only works when you're both trying to occupy the same niche, and one of you is better at it.

As to alternatives to evolution... I think that because it was a joke post to begin with, I can get out of this one, can't I?

EDIT: If you didn't get the joke straight off, that just means that I did it right... and that you haven't seen any of my other posts. So thanks for not getting it!
edit on 15/12/2010 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You sir absolutely slaughtered the English language in your post.

Didn't make it past the post title. I refuse to read such rubbish.

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING ANOTHER THREAD

Thank you for your understanding.

Probe

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

its easy when people post spellings of words as bad as "diffend",

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

(Note the forum)
(Consider the likelihood that a post with a title in support of creationism posting such a thread in this forum was doing so to support creationism)
(If this doesn't help, note that the poster is a Brit by geography and a fair amount of genealogy, and is therefore prone to, shall we say, eccentricities of humour)
(It was a caricature. I was - cruelly, without due cause - poking fun at people)
(Your avatar will never cease to disturb me)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
waaadddaya meanee....hee pruuvd evvuulooshun andu spelchex kin kooexxiste

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
If evolution is true, why do women still only have 2 hands?

~

or gag reflects? this thread made me loopy

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I find you to be one of the most humourous posts I've found on this site. Since you are an evolutionist - and I do not actually agree with the theory I will come back to you when I'm sober. lol

My points about Blavatsky and Hitler were deadly serious.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I just flagged you....lol still laughing

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I'm going to assume that when you spelt "reflex" as "reflects", you were carrying on the joke of the OP.

If it was an appropriately placed accident, I will die a little inside.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I will fall asleep laughing - thank you.

But I will 'be back' to argue your point coherently.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

Sir, forum acknowledged. Your use of humor - acknowledged. My use of humor - not acknowledged....on your end.

Keep trollin'

Probe

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join