It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel plans to nuke 2 US cities ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Rense is showing an intriguing link to THIS SITE where the author claims to have seen a news report which claimed that the Wikileaks contained information relating to a plan whereby Israel was to set off nuclear devices in 2 American cities and blame it on Pakistan in a plot to get America to nuke Pakistan back.

If you read the authors report you will see that although he claims to have seen the item on a Sky News Ticker he has since been unable to verify the leak.

Did anyone from ATS see this item ?
Can anyone from ATS verify or find a link or other evidence to the item ?

There are 2 issues here:

1. Israel may be planning to nuke America

2. Israel may be controlling the Wikileaks

Is either of these 2 scenarios possible ?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The first scenario, yes, it may be possible for Israel to nuke the US, but probably not with rockets or missiles, briefcase bombs would be more likely given the fact that they can be set off and the identity of the attacker hidden. It isn't the first time Israel has attacked US nationals or US property.

The second scenario, it does seem strange that Israel has come off extremely lightly in the released leaks, I would assume mossad has had a say in the leaks anyway - but probably no more of a say any secret service will have had.
edit on 15-12-2010 by dylandalek because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by dylandalek because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything like this, but sadly I'm definitely expecting something like this to happen. They have tons of Mossad just running freely around this country. Lots of them are in malls at kiosks selling crap.

soooooo evil.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hell, if Israel is planning it then i'm sure our government would be ok with it and be snickering because it got blamed on whoever and American's would be screaming for blood. Remember never let a good crisis go to waste.

link   
I've heard this rumor before, but I don't think it was Pakistan. Maybe eventually it will come to me where. Also don't think it was on WikiLeaks that I've seen or heard of.

Added: I think the rumor involved them already having nukes planted in various locations around the U.S. and using them as blackmail? This was a while back.

edit on 12/15/2010 by ~Lucidity because: completing a thought that's coming slowly...ha!

link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Rense is showing an intriguing link to THIS SITE where the author claims to have seen a news report which claimed that the Wikileaks contained information relating to a plan whereby Israel was to set off nuclear devices in 2 American cities and blame it on Pakistan in a plot to get America to nuke Pakistan back.

If you read the authors report you will see that although he claims to have seen the item on a Sky News Ticker he has since been unable to verify the leak.

Did anyone from ATS see this item ?
Can anyone from ATS verify or find a link or other evidence to the item ?

There are 2 issues here:

1. Israel may be planning to nuke America

2. Israel may be controlling the Wikileaks

Is either of these 2 scenarios possible ?

Israel has over 200 nuclear weapons but no way to deliver them other then aircraft. Israel has pre-positioned their Nuclear weapons in major cities all over the world to use when needed. They have already threatened to take the world with them if Israel falls.. Israel has been BLACKMAILING the World for years...!!!

Google the "SAMPSON OPTION"

Samson Option.......From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the 1991 book by Seymour Hersh, see The Samson Option (book).

The Samson Option is a term used to describe Israel’s alleged deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a “last resort” against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence, and possibly against other targets as well.[1] Israel refuses to admit it has nuclear weapons or to describe how it would use them, an official policy of nuclear ambiguity, also known as "nuclear opacity." This has made it difficult for anyone outside the Israeli government to definitively describe its true nuclear policy, while still allowing Israel to influence the perceptions, strategies and actions of other governments.[2]

archive.newsmax.com...

www.jewwatch.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12/15/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Most (but not all) Americans unthinkingly and blindly defend Israel, despite their history of abuses and war-crimes.

A sad state of affairs.

I blame the American media.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Wolf Blitzer used to be in AIPAC you think he's gonna tell you whats going on? lol

All the other stations are owned by the same types.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Most (but not all) Americans unthinkingly and blindly defend Israel, despite their history of abuses and war-crimes.

A sad state of affairs.

I blame the American media.

and who controls the Media.....JEWS..!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There are darker truths. I was seating with my copy of "Israel are evil. 100057688 edition" and zipping between 35 channels and on one of them - i think it was Martian news- but i am not sure, i saw that one of Wikileaks messages was about Mossad planning to blow a couple of stars (Sun included) and blaming it on Palestinian nukes. Yes indeed.
Shame that all those Zionist-controlled media outlets (like PressTv, AlManar and ctr) who surely follow such an important news channel as Martian news fail to report this stunning news.
Also those evil Zionists managed to corrupt all hundreds of thousands copies that Assange sent to different trusted people as safety and only Martian news got it right for few seconds.
There are lots of issues here, but most important are:
1) Israel is evil, no matter what.
2) Trust any person/internet article from any source, but only if it tells you something outlandish that confirms your belief in issue 1.
3)Remember - Israel is evil no matter what.
Sun is in grave danger!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Thank you for clarification, but i am sure that OP is not an Israeli shill.
On topic - do you think that only one person on this planet would notice it and all the anti-Israel media resources would fail to do so? Regular font will do fine, by the way.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The Easter Bunny and Santa Claus could be real too, but seriously don't believe everything you hear.

Just because some nutjob thinks Israel will nuke the US doesn't make it a fact.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Its obvious that they had a hand in 911, if they are that evil, I wouldn't put anything past them.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Israel has over 200 nuclear weapons but no way to deliver them other then aircraft.

Yeah sure. Israel doesn't have 1960s technology...

Hell even North Korea will be able to mount a nuke on a missile within 2 years. Come on now.

Anyway this whole thing about ``Israel`` planning to nuke 2 cities...

Well since 911 was probably done by a mix of CIA-Mossad-ISI agents... no way ``Israel`` alone plans to do that.

Are the elite thinking about nuking a US city? Oh yes they've been thinking about it for a while... Are the elite ``jews``? No. When you start doing that kind of evil stuff, you're just a worthless human, not a jew, not a christian, not an atheist, not whoever, you're scum.

And since no other people saw that... I call BS.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Its obvious that they had a hand in 911, if they are that evil, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Jews only care about Jews

Israel only cares about Israel

The rest of mankind are Goyim, Cattle to serve them.

Get it yet People ?!!?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Who, Muslim extremists?

No, wait... Jews... Crap, I should have known better coming from Bong.

Third line.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7936eac565f5.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry, I had too.

On a serious note, I don't think Israel has an effective delivery system, not for the distance to America anyway. It's like someone said, a suitcase nuke would have to be used, and then they would have to get it into the country.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join