It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Bodies Found Along a Suffolk Road N.Y

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com

The police in Suffolk County have discovered four bodies over the past three days along Ocean Parkway in Oak Beach.

The remains were found between Cedar Beach and Gilgo Beach on the north end of Jones Beach Island.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Possibly another serial killer? Has anyone else heard about this?
I think the Police should have not said anything to the public as of yet to monitor the island if in fact it is a serial killer dumping the bodies there.
Apparently the 4 bodies have different stages of decomposition proving they were all put there at different times.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i live in the uk if ever i go on holiday ill mke sure i dont head thr lol

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

Yep, I saw it on the news last night. They were talking very seriously about the possibility this is another serial killer.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

Serial killer? Possibly.

The first thing I thought of was MOB hits.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
thats the south shore of LI if I remember correctly...been YEARS since I've been to Jones Beach...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

These were all women that went missing. One had been there at least two years. Some of the bodies had been put into burlap sacks. An off duty police officer discovered one body while walking his dog along that road.
Also four women were murdered in Altantic City a few years back and I think placed on the beach there and they are wondering if this is connected to that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamherefornow

Not that I'm denying the possibility, but do you have a link to the information you posted.
Because that wasn't in the Link provided by the OP.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Sorry to say I was watching Nancy Grace last night and this was on for a whole hour about this. I know she in not by any means the best source of info. Her producer was on scene at the beach where the bodies were found and relaying the information she was receiving from the police. Sorry again I can not provide you with a link to an article.
I did just find an article on MSNBC that says the same thing I just said but I have no idea how to copy it over.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Iamherefornow because: added information

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

This talks about the Atlantic city bodies found. With possible connection to N.Y murders
Link

edit on 15-12-2010 by SKinLaB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join