It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threat to Kill American Generals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I'm not Maya and I am against everything he/she stands for, but there have been non-Muslims suicide attacks. The Tamil Tigers use them.

2009 March 10 - LTTE suicide bomber attacks Milad Festival - Akurassa [Updated] The latest updates on brutal terrorist attack at the national Milad Festival in Sri Lanka , indicates that 10 civilians were killed and at least 35 others , including a government minister were injured. An LTTE suicide bomber attacked the Jumma mosque at Godapitiya, in Akurassa , in the Matara district around 10.30 , this morning (Mar 10). According to the defence sources , the LTTE terrorist has targeted the Islam devotees attending the national Milad-Un-Nabi celebration , held at the mosque. The Milad-un-Nabi , the birthday of the Prophet Mohammed is celebrated as a national festival in Sri Lanka. Meanwhile , hospital sources say Minister Mahinda Wijesekara who was also attending the celebration has suffered injuries, in the explosion. The sources add that another 15 people with injuries have been admitted to the government hospital Matara. The LTTE is a ruthless terrorist outfit fighting for a mono ethnic separate state for Tamils in Sri Lanka since 1983. Lead by its psychopathic chief V. Prabhakaran, the outfit has slaughtered tens of thousands of innocent civilians during its three decades of terror campaign against Sri Lankan citizens. The LTTE has been engaged in a systematic and brutal ethnic cleansing campaign against Muslims and Sinhalese living in the North and Eastern Provinces in its fanatical attempt create an ethnically pure Tamil State in the Island nation (Sri Lanka Defence Ministry).

2009 February 09 - LTTE continues targeting Tamil civilians: suicide bomb attack at IDP rescue centre - Kilinochchi - At least 23 people including 8 civilians were killed and 64 others including 40 civilians reported injured when an LTTE woman suicide bomber blew herself at an IDP rescue centre, North of Visuamadu in Mullaittivu this morning (Feb 9) at around 11.30 a.m. 3 woman soldiers were also among the military fatalities reported. According to defence observers, LTTE terrorists have perpetrated the attack targeting the civilians in reprisal, for defying LTTE's orders to take-up arms. Exact casualty figures are yet to be estimated as tension prevails in the area. Security forces immediately cordon off the area, while medical units were rushed to the site, the sources said. Women and children are said to be among the many reported killed and injured in the suicide bomb blast, security sources said. Ambulances carried the wounded to the Kilinochchi hospital. The female suicide bomber had arrived among the civilians who were seeking protection with security forces in guise. The bomber had blown herself before being screened, the reports further said. Earlier, LTTE terrorists used a 13 year old child suicide bomber against the advancing 55 Division troops in Chalai on 4th Feb. Observers of LTTE activity have expressed concerns over the likelihood of the LTTE increasing such attacks targeting civilians to enact a large scale carnage instilling fear among the people who are entrapped in the non-liberated regions in Mullaittivu

Many more of these attacks documented in this link
www.spur.asn.au...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Big muslim groups like Al-Quaeda lol

news.bbc.co.uk...

Yes israel has been caught red handed on many occasions, and I say they are the best at deception. How many times you think they haven't got caught?

I know where to look first before wolf blitzer (former aipac) tells me where to look. lol

Move along nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Hard to say it was the US...if you look at the leaks, it shows pretty much most of the world, especially the middle east, have a big beef with Iran.

Would that be the Western propped-up dictators of the Middle East, or their people that have a problem with Iran ????

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Do you actually believe the king david hotel bombing was the first terrorist attack ever? Or even the biggest one?

You keep bringing it up, as if it was something the Jews rejoiced about, when in fact it was a tragedy to everyone but the most extreme faction that carried it out.. A faction of a few hundreds out of the tens of thousands in other factions..

A tragedy even for that extreme faction, as their plan was that everyone evacuates and no people die, but when they called the hotel to warn them, the hotel people thought it was a hoax..

You want to keep being ignorant to the facts? Go ahead, keep mentioning King David as the source of all evil, no problem, I'll be there to make you look stupid.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

As for suicide bomber- Come the f**k on! Let's not play coy, okay? The more extreme versions of Islam promote suicide killing in the name of god, and there is a special spot in heaven reserved for those people.

And of course we know! Terrorist organizations take responsibility for suicide attacks! They say "We did it", how can that be false flag? If someone pretends to be an organization and takes responsibility the headquarters then simply says "No, we didn't"...

Israelis dress as Arabs because they work covert ops in Arab countries, for heavens sake, do we really need to be that stupid? If Israel was at war with Finland Israeli would dress as Fins..

False flag happens, yeah, are you naive enough to believe that Arab nations don't do any false flag? You really think that Israel has never been blamed for something it didn't do by an Arab nation trying to cover up something? Or that Arab nations don't infiltrate other nations in false identities?
Syria Vs. Lebanon comes to mind.

Don't be simple minded.
Yeah, you go look at the false flags, then go look at the terrorist attacks confirmed by major organizations, make a comparison...

I mean, seriously, and you think Palestinian claims that "Mossad set up a fake Al Qaeda cell" can't be false? Get real..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Iran's unpopularity has nothing to do with political or ideological differences and everything to do with Iran's commitment to alternative energy development.

The power brokers, still working in dollars and black gold, tolerate Israel for political and corporate interests and do not like it when they learn that jumped up Persians aim to challenge their markets.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Yes please make me look stupid. This "Extreme" faction went on to be the leaders in the Israeli government. Will you deny this?

And please spare me about the guys warning people to get out. Thats IS the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Of course they will say this to not seem like the cold blooded killers that they are.

Here are the guys themselves explaining how they did it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

So the guy in the video says these guys are the fathers of terror, and you believe it because.. Well, because he says it, and.. Because it's a video..
So what about the Partizans in WW2? They're not the ones that invented terrorism?
What about the Anarchists in the 19th century?
All you have to do to confirm what he says is google "Terror before 1930" or "terror before Zionism".. I found this pretty easily-
en.wikipedia.org...

The 19th century saw the development of powerful, stable, and affordable explosives, and the gap closed between the firepower of the state and dissidents.[36][37] Dynamite, in particular, inspired American and French anarchists and was central to their strategic thinking.

[...]inspired by Bakunin and others, Narodnaya Volya used dynamite-packed bombs to kill Russian state officials

Sounds familiar?

People blew # up for political causes way before the Jews.. Isn't it obvious? You really think the Jews were the first to employ guerrilla tactics? Or is it they're the first to use explosives?
edit on 17-12-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Obviously you didn't watch the whole video. They were talking about terrorism being a huge media worldwide event. Noone claimed that terrorism didn't happen before the king david hotel bombing.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yeah, they became the leaders of Israel.. And then went on to sign the peace treaty with Egypt. We're talking 30-40 years later, people change in 30 years, circumstances change.
So should we judge Menachem Begin for the King David bombing, or for the peace treaty with Egypt?

And what if they did call to warn the people? What if they're not cold blooded killers? Are you deciding they didn't based on fact, or based on instincts and your general opinion? You're convinced they didn't simply because you don't want conflicting opinions...

And this video- Do you not see the propaganda in this video? The shock value of it all? Seeing the twin towers collapse with scary music in the background, and comparing a the corner of a 7 story building collapsing to the two giant towers collapsing completely?
I can go on with the obscurity the editing creates in regards to the interviews- Is he talking about the entire Zionist operation? Is he talking about the Jewish people? Or is he talking about his group of extremists?

More questions than answers arise when I watch it..
I have the same reaction to pro Zionist videos of this nature, which are also horrible..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I thought you said the Zionists invented modern terrorism.. How is Zionist terrorism different from the Anarchists terrorism? They also used it to draw attention.. To advance their political agenda.

I understand that the media became more dominant and wide spread, but wasn't your point, was it? If so I misunderstood..

What did the Jews pioneer in the field of terrorism? How are the Zionists the founders of modern terrorism, as the video, and you state?
edit on 17-12-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Lets see... some of their people were killed, so they are threatening to kill others in response. Why do you expect different? And why is this such a bad thing for them to do, considering they were hit first?

As far as I'm concerned, these generals will get what they deserve. Not that I agree with killing, I dont want it to come to that. But I think both sides are as bad as each other and both sides are hypocrites.

You can also bet that he probably has either had what he said taken out of context and spun around to fit an agenda, or he's just a rogue element voicing his own opinion, which does not match his countries policy.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I cannot have a legitimate conversation with you. I see you're in Israel and they can do no wrong.

Even when a group of killers, kill innocent people. Somehow you can always find a way to make them seem like great people.

As far as the warnings. AGAIN give me a break. The guy clearly states, he dropped the bomb in a full lobby and ran away as fast as he could.

Does that seem like someone who was trying to lessen casualties? lol

Israel can do no wrong, I understand. The world is waking up though.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

lol..
"I don't agree with killing, but I think those people should die for what they did"

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by Firefly_

lol..
"I don't agree with killing, but I think those people should die for what they did"

I did not say that. But people cant expect to kill, and not expect revenge.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Read the post, not the narrative.

I never made them out into great people, I call them terrorists just as you do, a bunch of extremists, no more.

They're killers, cold blooded or not, "accidently" or not, the fact remains that innocent people died due to their actions.

But they're hardly the founders or fathers of these tactics, and they never represented the views of the Jewish people- Not at that time, and not today.

Those were the two main points I was disproving.

You can have a legitimate conversation with me, just stay on topic

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by C130Fixr
www.foxnews.com...

Uhh ohh... looks like our boys got a little sloppy over there. Could this be the beginning of the end????

As the men were driving to work, motorcyclists pulled up to their cars and attached magnetic explosive devices to them. The attackers drove off as the bombs exploded. From Fox News.

When Iran revenge-kills American generals soon, USA will invade Iran.. oil price will skyrocket again

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion

Originally posted by C130Fixr
www.foxnews.com...

Uhh ohh... looks like our boys got a little sloppy over there. Could this be the beginning of the end????

As the men were driving to work, motorcyclists pulled up to their cars and attached magnetic explosive devices to them. The attackers drove off as the bombs exploded. From Fox News.

When Iran revenge-kills American generals soon, USA will invade Iran.. oil price will skyrocket again

And the international corporate spivs will clean up again. This, 'let's all get Iran' by the large oil producing countries, is not about cultural or ideological differences. It's about protecting the oil industry against Ahmadinejad's renewable energy policies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join