It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain set for fresh Arctic blast

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Britain set for fresh Arctic blast

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Forecasters warned there could be up to 15cm (6in) of snow and bitter temperatures going into next week at least.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yay"! More snow for us
Except this time its gonna be a little more severe apparently, Anyone who lives far away from their workplace are going to suffer the most from this but im personally going to have a hell of a time with my snowboard

But yeah its causing a lot of problems over here, Not so much for poeple in towns but in the country definately, not many poeple have snow tires you see.
Food isnt coming through to shops, thank god i love Spam Eh!

edit on 15/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Deep joy.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dylandalek

Yep! Sex is like snow, you never know how many inches you're going to get or how long it will last

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Every conspiracy theorist on here knows this is a HAARP operation to put a chilly end to the student protests and to allow the bankers and royalty to sleigh in peace. Camilla is a toboggan pro.
Right guys?

edit on 15-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well I am not holding my breath. We are still waiting for the last lot that was promised (10cm) which never appeared.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Theve done a pretty sh*t job of stopping any protest
Aye its cammilla's Christmas present from HAARP

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They can take it....I've got enough here in northern Canada!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

I dunno where you were pal, we got at least 12inch in some parts or north yorkshire, Or maybe god loves my village and therefore gifted it with tons of the stuff

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

You're from the UK. Done any protesting? Just curious, if you haven't I'm not gonna be like, get your ass out there or anything. I think I would kind of enjoy being part of something like that. I thought those cats getting up on the prince's royce were pretty ballsy.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Huh..

Do you know what would be the result of this “snowy weather” next year spring when it starts smelting..??

FLOOD…!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Pretty obvious this would happen, you only need to look at the chemtrails in the sky to see they've been planning something

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I was up at midnight and watching Sky News and them going through the headlines of each newspaper.
Although I know this is by no means a credible source, Daily Star had reported something similar to this but until February.

Either way, it's just best to stock up - just in case.

I love SNOW!
Snow angels, snow balls, snow skating, snow sleighing...

I wonder if I can bake snow cookies now..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Nah, Im not a student anymore, Itd be a little nasty to leave the homeless poeple i work with without food because i wanted to complain about costs of been a student when ive allready been one and arn't going to be one again
but thats off-topic so no more on student protests

edit on 15/12/10 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I called 10 minuets before someone mentioned HAARP and was right! Do I win a prize?

All im bothered about is my neighbours smug, satisfied face as he jumps in his chelsea tractor

Bring on the snow!

Tis the season after-all and I have an awful lot of mulled wine, mince pies and snowball armageddon to keep me occupied.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
snow would be ok if it wasnt so cold, although writing your name with your pee is always a bonus.

link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

We are quite near London in the chiltern valley.

Last time we had lots of weather warnings etc. but nothing happened except for a heavy frost which was cleared by about 8am. We walked to school in wellies - there were lots of puddles and it was quite warm. This was when all the airports were closed and the rest of the country came to a halt.

Just wish the weather warnings were more accurate. We get told not to travel unless it is absolutely necessary and then all we get is a heavy frost which is too wet to be icey even.

I keep watching the met office site and they seem to always get it wrong. The snow shunts forward day by day then disappears.

Anway, we are down for LIGHT snow tomorrow and friday and HEAVY snow for saturday - so we will see ...

And yes I do know what proper snow is having spent a christmas in Canada when it was -20 (-30 if you include windchill). It was really cool having a white christmas and actually in comparison to our wet winters, their dry cold was in some ways was better.

link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
They can take it....I've got enough here in northern Canada!!!

Yeah, and they're lousy at math. Last night they said to expect 5 cm. We got 8 inches.
I like the cold fluffy stuff, but it warmed up to -8 and came down as wet and heavy.

I would prefer -15 or -20 if it's snowing. This wet stuff is heavy to shovel.

To our friends in the UK,
stay warm, drink lots of tea and cocoa, and do the shoveling for your elderly neighbours.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Haha well you would win a prize if I wasn't being really sarcastic.
Don't worry though, after a few pages it will be brought up again but seriously.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Hmm it seems not to be bad at all for down london/Milton keynes area i put it down to heat pollution waves coming off built up areas, I suppose ive got it worse with me been in the middle of nowhere and nearer scotland and we all know they get the worst of it in scotland

edit on 15/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join