It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you a alien half breed? best not let them get your DNA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Too late for me, broke my leg, and lost a couple of teeth playing "ice-hockey", so I guess I'm doomed...unless my mates, in our clunker star-ship, get to me first (not likely, it's been acting up again, probably bad gas...eeeeerrrrrrrr faulty anti-gravity plasma reactor...I think...)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It would be usless in detecting Angels/E.T. or demons that have embedded within a spirit....... A spirit embedded already within a flesh body. Flawed

I think

edit on 12/15/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What if aliens invaded Earth thousands of years ago and tampered with the human gene pool then it's not so far-reaching to imagine there being no full-blooded [humans] left on Earth.

But this ain't no dog show and we ain't mutts.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I did.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
It would be usless in detecting Angels/E.T. or demons that have embedded within a spirit....... A spirit embedded already within a flesh body. Flawed

I think

edit on 12/15/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

How does one check for alien/E.T. infusion? Great question. DNA testing would be useless. That's for the physical body.

Interesting. I'll ask my Muse and see what she has to say about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Hahaha you seem to be forgetting that they are trying to screw us over not help us! None of us has alien "blood" or all of us have a very low percentage (If you believe in that stuff). If anything they want to clone us and use our clones for organ transplants, they want to weaken our immune systems and as stated before release a strain of killer viruses for depopulation. Or they want to wipe us all out and re-clone us after the nuclear war? There may be multiple answers. Just don't forget that the vaccines they give people in third world countries weaken your immune system and make you sterile.

There are probably plenty of others reasons to harvest DNA but there are a few for you to be going on with if you want to be a little bit more informed.

Well it seems like all your ideas were previously posted? You bring nothing new to the table there fore your post was irrelevant. Should i mention all the other ideas members have posted and make a huge list that would satisfy your need to seem 'more intelligent'? I think that's a habit you should've left behind at high school.

"The fairies were the Fallen Angels, neither good enough for heaven nor bad enough for hell. There exists in the lore a migratory legend of the prospect of salvation for the fairies, who will be saved on the Last Day if they have even one drop of Adam's blood in their veins."

I think someone has been reading too much Peter Pan. Fairy's don't exist....If anything the fallen angels are the annunaki or "old ones" that came down to seduce the daughters of men and begot 'bastard' children i.e the nephilim. What makes you think they are not too bad for hell when they were according to the book of Enoch they were 'cast out of heaven'. And what makes Adams blood more important that any of ours? "Higher E.T. blood percentage lol?. They're a lot of mystical creatures that make more sense than 'fairies'.....Annunaki, Jinn, ancient Gods e.t.c

Apologies if this may be slightly off topic! I'm frustrated with immature BS like this.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Pimander

Hahaha you seem to be forgetting that they are trying to screw us over not help us! None of us has alien "blood" or all of us have a very low percentage (If you believe in that stuff). If anything they want to clone us and use our clones for organ transplants, they want to weaken our immune systems and as stated before release a strain of killer viruses for depopulation. Or they want to wipe us all out and re-clone us after the nuclear war? There may be multiple answers. Just don't forget that the vaccines they give people in third world countries weaken your immune system and make you sterile.

There are probably plenty of others reasons to harvest DNA but there are a few for you to be going on with if you want to be a little bit more informed.

Well it seems like all your ideas were previously posted? You bring nothing new to the table there fore your post was irrelevant. Should i mention all the other ideas members have posted and make a huge list that would satisfy your need to seem 'more intelligent'? I think that's a habit you should've left behind at high school.

"The fairies were the Fallen Angels, neither good enough for heaven nor bad enough for hell. There exists in the lore a migratory legend of the prospect of salvation for the fairies, who will be saved on the Last Day if they have even one drop of Adam's blood in their veins."

I think someone has been reading too much Peter Pan. Fairy's don't exist....If anything the fallen angels are the annunaki or "old ones" that came down to seduce the daughters of men and begot 'bastard' children i.e the nephilim. What makes you think they are not too bad for hell when they were according to the book of Enoch they were 'cast out of heaven'. And what makes Adams blood more important that any of ours? "Higher E.T. blood percentage lol?. They're a lot of mystical creatures that make more sense than 'fairies'.....Annunaki, Jinn, ancient Gods e.t.c

Apologies if this may be slightly off topic! I'm frustrated with immature BS like this.

I was reading through your post and wanted to ask several things.

Hahaha you seem to be forgetting that they are trying to screw us over not help us! None of us has alien "blood" or all of us have a very low percentage (If you believe in that stuff).

Do you believe it or not? Do you believe that stuff?

If anything they want to clone us and use our clones for organ transplants, they want to weaken our immune systems and as stated before release a strain of killer viruses for depopulation. Or they want to wipe us all out and re-clone us after the nuclear war? There may be multiple answers.

Why would this theory not be as ludicrous as any other?

Just don't forget that the vaccines they give people in third world countries weaken your immune system and make you sterile.

This is for almost EVERY vaccine know and available.

They're a lot of mystical creatures that make more sense than 'fairies'.....Annunaki, Jinn, ancient Gods e.t.c

In this you are correct, and also in other religions and sects fairies are very much existent, and have the same powers as the above.
It doesn't make it any less relevant.

I happen to think that this thread is very important on many levels, and though we may not have all the "facts", having the "facts" is quite important. So theories that others may share have just as much relevance as the next.

And to quote a member

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Do you believe it or not? Do you believe that stuff?

Does God exists? I don't know you tell me since all religions have been proven to originate from pagan religions. If God doesn't exists do E.T exists? Could the annunaki have created us with their own DNA? Could both God and E.T exist? I would say both, but hey that's just my opinion.

Why would this theory not be as ludicrous as any other?

This is because their overall goal is depopulation, now you can believe what you want but we all know pressure in the political world is boiling up and sooner or later it's gonna blow. Why would you think they have a seed bank?

This is for almost EVERY vaccine know and available.

What are you suggesting here? Is it a question or a statement? I would say they have been doing this in 3rd world countries for decades undetected cause no one gives a damn about the 3rd world its the testing ground.

I happen to think that this thread is very important on many levels, and though we may not have all the "facts", having the "facts" is quite important. So theories that others may share have just as much relevance as the next.

I have in no way attacked the thread or the OP. Exactly so why was my theory shot down without consideration? Out of all the theories stated on this thread my post is attacked? Like i have no clue what the hell I'm talking about.

And to quote a member who quoted me!

Apologies to the OP.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
i gota ask, u guys arn't serious are you? Alien human hybrid?......ok, that is not scientifically possible. We can only mate within our species homosapien. Unless they are of our race they can not bread with us. Even if they were our ancestry they couldn't because they're not the same species.

It would mean essentially they evolved so similar to us, that the chemicals on their planet evolved just like ours. Thats impossible. I mean forget the improbable statistics, we're talking apes evolving on another planet by the exact same process and timing. That's ridiculous. First you have to assume the DNA on their planet came about by the exact same process eg, you have to assume they have dna and not some other building blocks of life - If they don't even have DNA and instead have something else then they can't bread at all - no chance!

And i'm sure those of you will say that they evolved differently, but using their technology they just changed some DNA between us or them to let this hybridisation occur - not possible. Life evolving on a different planet means their entire essence is based on such a different array of chemicals evolving over billions of years, that even if they had the knowledge to hybridise us with them, there just wouldn't be any point when they could just create life from the ground up.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thanks for your considered and understanding reply.. I agree with everything you said! Which is strange, for me to agree with everything someone says on ATS..

Just to make sure it's clear (to all bashers and naysayers) I'm not looking for pity or attention. I made a thread about this a while ago (which started as a general introduction and got moved to the gray area as it ended up being 'my story' as it were). I used to be NoahTheSumerian, and changed my name after some shenanigans. Mods are aware of that, and my old account has been cancelled now. If anyone wants to know more of the details of my experience, have a look at the following:

Hands up if you're a little confused

Thanks to the OP for re-igniting this sort of speculation on ATS. Close to my heart to say the least..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Interpreting this would depend on how much you have researched the human genome. If you look at our DNA you will find many anomalies which indicate we as a species are in fact manipulated, thus the aliens we refer to. Not to say there are not minor variations within this group of course.

The other side of the coin would be the spiritual, or the person wearing these meat bodies. Where do they come from, here or elsewhere. If some of us come from elsewhere to gain experience or to help in some way, then we could be alien of sorts. Now if that is true, then DNA analysis would not show anything other that the type of meat we are.

Elsewhere it was shown that spiritually adept people vibrate at a higher frequency than those whom are closer to the earth and it's problems, many on this and other sites that are in perpetual anger or frustrations for example. Also knowing that DNA is influenced directly by frequency, light and sound etc. then advanced spiritual being within will and can effect their own bodies and thus cause modifications of these bodies.

What may be worrying the powers is the 3% rule. If these seeds can effect others around them to alter frequency and advance until more than 3% of the populace is at a higher level, then they have lost control, for they and we will share a common consciousness and be working as one for the good of all.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

We are the helpers of good, to protect Gaia, we are the only ones who dare help humans,
because we believe in love, not in the illusions of fear and hate.
Your planet is under mass mind control and will be freed soon,
but there are many reptiles who do not want to leave, who wish to stay here and remain in control.
But this will destroy your planet, and we can not allow it.
Humanity has been mutilated for the sake of protecting reptiles into your society to keep from being
seen, for if they could be seen humans would not allow them to be in control.
Their blood goes back many eons, but there is hope. On 2010 21 of the 12 month,
many of our blood will waken to enter humanity into a new age of light.
This has been our hope.This is what we have chose to do, and have incarnated into many forms of you.
We will protect and guide you, and rid of all evil. After careless societies and the destruction of many people
in the past, we have had to build up over and over. But the only thing that will help human life is a shift in conciousness. This is unique and marvelous and guaranteed to happen, there is no such thing as failure because we have programmed it to prevail. You need not fear or worry for we are already among you,helping you, and showing you love. This planet will once be glowing with love and have no more enemies,
it will be protected with light for many years to come. The only thing you must be able to do is believe in love,
and in yourselves, in each other. Or you will also be banned from this planet. This shift will happen for you on 21 12 2012, two years after our siblings have.

Great love to all.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Natural intelligence

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyah

Enjoyed reading your post as well!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by freakgenius

Quit trolling dude/ ette.

Not everyone who has weird experiences is crazy.

Take a chill pill and mind your own.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Incorrect. Of course hybrid speciation is possible.

Here's some links:

Wiki link on Hybrids

Microbiology 101/2

Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News

'Parahuman' Wiki link (hybrid humans)

Plus, why would it be so far-fetched to believe that possibly, advanced sentient species came to Earth millennia ago, got mistaken for angels/ gods, tinkered with the resident primate species, creating a hybrid race called humanity (The Adam), and then jetted off to (wherever - outer space, underground here, underground on Mars etc) for (whatever - benevolent, self-amusement, sadistic etc) purpose.... And if such beings exist/ed, then one might think that persons on Earth knowledgeable of their existence (with or without help from the off-worlders) might conduct experimentation in order to (whatever - 'shape' the evolution of humanity/ a new colony at some point in the future should the earth become uninhabitable/ undesirable, have a little psychological fun with their billions, etc).

Hybrids in 'mythology'

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

You're so badly wrong it's funny. You missed my point entirely.

I'm not retarded i know hybridisation is possible - what i said if you read again, is a alien human hybrid is impossible. Not a single link you gave showed how life here and life from other planets could be infused together, you never will find a single article because it's impossible.

There is no science that can back it up, there's nothing. FAIL ON UR PART. Man o man........i can't believe you don't know the difference between say a hybrid like a Lion and a Tiger and some fantasy alien human hybrid. Guess which one is science and the other magic......

edit on 16-12-2010 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

No, sorry mate you've missed my point entirely - DNA can be manipulated - that was my point. Hybrids can be created from any creature which shares a DNA type structure in theory. Don't forget that our science is only fifty years in the making - any race who are advanced by even a mere hundred years or so on us would be capable of amazing things in the laboratory. Two of my relatives have degrees/PhD's (one has a doctorate) in genetics/ microbiology, so I have a reasonable background in terms of general understanding of the matter.

Did you consider the idea that the 'aliens' might have been responsible for a hybridisation experiment leading to the birth of the human race? If that were the case, then that would give us at least one species with which legitimate hybrid lines could be relatively easily created.

I'll address your other points shortly.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I don't want this to turn into some ridiculous argument which derails and spoils the thread, so I'll just quickly make a few final points and then invite a considered response from yourself.

1.) Of course I know that there's a difference between a 'Liger' and a hypothetical human/alien hybrid.

Unlike this guy, I have a fairly good understanding of what constitutes acceptability in terms of compatibility between species:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35dbed5356fc.jpg[/atsimg]

2.) Why would a human/alien hybrid be a 'fantasy... magic' event? Surely it is simply a hypothetical scenario?

3.) What are your thoughts on the possibility that DNA is not restricted to this planet? (as a means by which hereditary information is passed from parent to offspring) Given that life seems fairly ubiquitous and capable of adapting/ developing in the most hostile of environments - in addition considering Francis Crick's theory that life on Earth may have been 'seeded' deliberately, aeons ago, is it not a legitimate possibility?

4.) Have a look at the details of this guy's work (if possible, read his book) to delve into the fascinating world of DNA, shamanism, and transcendent, universal mysticism/ mythology. I bought the book and read it in a sitting - got the old brain cogs ticking overtime. I'm not affiliated with this dude btw - I just highly recommend getting hold of a copy if at all possible. It's anthropological as opposed to outright scientific - a fascinating starting point for a host of additional enquiries.

The Cosmic Serpent - DNA and the origins of knowledge

5.) I was in no way stating that I have proof of any of the speculative points I raised - though if I had the time (I don't) I'm sure I could write a paper on why such things cannot be dismissed outright. They were simply speculative points, but that doesn't negate the stance I took - which is that these things are theoretically possible, given a certain set of working parameters. And I don't think you can really argue against that. It is theoretically possible for a hybrid line of human/alien beings to be created, assuming a suitably compatible (genetically similar), alien species out there somewhere.

If you read up into the work people have done researching ancient astronauts, nephilim, legends of high technology in antiquity (etc), you'll find that I'm not alone in believing that such hybridisations are not only theoretically possible, but have in fact happened right here on earth, aeons ago - and possibly are still occurring, even to this very day.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18ok, that is not scientifically possible. We can only mate within our species homosapien. Unless they are of our race they can not bread with us. Even if they were our ancestry they couldn't because they're not the same species.

Can you translate that?
You contradict yourself twice in that

It would mean essentially they evolved so similar to us, that the chemicals on their planet evolved just like ours. Thats impossible.

Why is it 'impossible'? Why in the billions upon billions of planets out there could life not follow a similar pattern? And if we were indeed 'made in their image' then we were seeded here

I mean forget the improbable statistics, we're talking apes evolving on another planet by the exact same process and timing. That's ridiculous.

No I like statistics... they really help. So you still fall for that monkey nonsense?

First you have to assume the DNA on their planet came about by the exact same process eg, you have to assume they have dna and not some other building blocks of life -

I don't have to assume anything... in fact I bet the most predominate life form out there are plasma critters. No DNA... just google 'plasma life forms' I am not the only one who knows this

If they don't even have DNA and instead have something else then they can't bread at all - no chance!

Nano bacteria reproduce just fine, and they do not have DNA. In fact NASA says they reproduce 5 times faster out in space than on Earth, a problem for astronauts. I suppose technically you could call them 'replicators'

Life evolving on a different planet means their entire essence is based on such a different array of chemicals evolving over billions of years,

Well I guess you should study chemistry a little... chemicals behave in a certain way, doesn't really matter what planet you are on if you combine hydrogen with oxygen you will get water... every time
edit on 16-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join