It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Paperstorm starting Dec 18, 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Operation Paperstorm starting Dec 18, 2010

www.operationprotest.com...

The internet gathering Anonymous is starting a new Operation: Paperstorm. The goal is to distribute the message on the street using paper. This event is taking place on december 18th

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12eb6871f2e0.jpg[/atsimg]

I really like this idea. It gets people involved in a non-violent way. With all of the Wikileaks stuff in the news, bogus rape charges, and the obvious concern that the government has with freedom of speech rights, many of us feel like we want to do SOMETHING. Well this is something we can all do, and it is easy to accomplish, costs little or no money, and it will spread knowledge and get the word out that people out there DO care and DO have something to say.

So lets all do our part. If 100,000 people all put up or hand out 10 posters around town, we have 1,000,000 pieces of paper out there. If 5 different people see each poster, we have 5,000,000 people potentially opening their eyes to something they didn't know much about, or had not considered, or whatever. Put up Wikileaks wallpapers, 9/11 info, or just truth of any kind.

I think its a great idea!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I support this cause, but I do not believe most of the classic body of Anon will take part. for one thing, there's no Step which consists solely of "????" and the last step is not "Profit." It breaks the pattern of the meme with no comic value -- thus, Classic Anon will not enjoy it.

But of course Anon is just whoever wants to do a thing. You can't even have an Anon splinter -- you just have Anon.

If I get access to a printer, I'm in.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
whatever u do dont tweet it or fb after that date about it. we also have 4 days until it starts. 4 days for them to find anyone posting the wikileaks on real paper.

tptb have the power of unity whereas the slaves us, have only the internet, and word of mouth. be cagey folks, nonviolent of course.

problem is our right to revolt has been been replaced with fear of death, fear of the elimination of our comfortable lives. if we could revolt without fear of death we'd be a freer society.

or you can always go back into the matrix, and play farmville and watch jersey shore.

edit on 15-12-2010 by matthewgraybeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by evo80

what exactly are they protesting? what is to be written on the paper? just anything?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Truth. Non-Lies.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It's my birthday should I protest getting older?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by evo80

what exactly are they protesting? what is to be written on the paper? just anything?

Well its pretty much about using our right to free speech. You can print out whatever message you want to be seen. Its about getting people to use their voice, getting out to do something to rub it into the faces of TPTB that we can unite in a common cause, and that we have freedom of speech and we know it. Thats my view anyways.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
It's my birthday should I protest getting older?

YES! Just get out and post something!

I would encourage posting some truth messages, but the point is not the literal message, its the message being sent by grouping together for a common cause.

top topics

join