It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elders spoke to U.N.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I just came across this and surprisingly didn't find it on ATS so I thought I would share.

Article

I think it is somewhat telling of how big this 2012 thing is getting.

"Amid worsening environmental and political crises, public anxieties about the “end of the world” are escalating. Particularly in North America, where spirituality has largely given way to hyper industrialization and technological advancement, the fear of 2012 takes on greater weight with every natural disaster or humanitarian catastrophe.
Many have begun to take seriously the “prediction” that the world will implode within the next two years."

They brought the 13 crystal skulls and spread their message...to the U.N.. I think that's pretty big. I guess they addressed the U.N. on Oct. 8 and on 10-10-10 they had some kind of convention type event in New York City. Pretty interesting read, surprisingly I couldn't find any good articles from newspaper, most of what I found was in blogs. I also learned that the U.N. has a "Society for Enlightenment and Transformation (SEAT), the spiritual arm of the UN." Why?

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I wasn't aware that there were only 13 crystal skulls. I was equally unaware that there was a matching set of them. Every time I have looked into crystal skulls there were dozens, very different from one another in most cases.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm sorry? The 13 cyrstal skulls have all been recovered? Authenticated? They were brought to the United Nations? The mayan elders are speaking with the UN? Advising?

This concerns me deeply.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
I wasn't aware that there were only 13 crystal skulls. I was equally unaware that there was a matching set of them. Every time I have looked into crystal skulls there were dozens, very different from one another in most cases.

Many believe that there is a strong connection between the crystals skulls, the Mayans and the Mayan Calendar ending in December 2012. While there is a current belief that more than 13 ancient crystal skull exist (some say 52, or 4 sets of 13), in recent years, the Mayans have spearheaded a grand reunion of North America's indigenous chiefs in an effort to unite forces towards the commonly foreseen future as recounted by the Mayan elders.

According to Mayan Priest/Shaman, Don Alejandro Cirilo Oxlaj Peres:

The prophecy says now is the time of the awakening. This is your job now, to awaken. The Vale of the Nine Hells is past and the Time of Warning has now arrived. It is time to prepare for the Age of the Thirteen Heavens.
The time of 12 Baktun and 13 Ahau is fast approaching, and they shall be here among you to defend Mother Earth. The prophecy says, 'Let the dawn come. Let all the people and all the creatures have peace, let all things live happily', for the love must not only be between humans, but between all living things. They said, 'We are the children of the sun, we are the children of time and we are the travelers in space.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

U.N. has a "Society for Enlightenment and Transformation (SEAT), the spiritual arm of the UN."

What? Such an 'arm' actually exists?
I thought the arms of the UN were only for crushing everything that comes in the way of blah blah blah...

I also thought the Mayan 'elders' would be more enlightened than to go to a terrorist organization called the UN to talk about 2012 or anything at all for that matter. Bunch of lunatics they are

What a joke

edit on 15-12-2010 by letmeDANz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I found a DVD produced by the SMITHSONIAN NETWORKS,where they explain why and how the skulls are a hoax,because they analized the crevaces left by a modern machinery [like dentist drills].SO the video is written and directed by TILMAN REMME and produced by SIMON BERTHON. Is called 'THE LEGEND OF THE CRYSTAL SKULLS'

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Humbatz Men, a high Solar Priest, spoke gravely about the human race who have forgotten and abandoned their cosmic essence “Before the western colonialists spoiled our world,” he said, “the Mayans knew many secrets of the cosmos.”

He spoke of human beings’ backwardness in spiritual knowledge, the penury of western education compared to that of the Mayans and of the destructive and distractive features of technology preventing us returning to our celestial roots.

Here is my dilemma with this article, Humbatz comes across not as a wise man of infinite wisdom and compassion but an angry individual with resentment towards the technology and the western lifestyles which have eluded his people and country.

Before the western society emerged into his reality they were throwing virgins into volcanoes and torturing millions of individuals who did nothing to deserve it.

Change had to come to the Mayans as we evolve into a more civilized species as a whole. Yes it is important to retain many of our cultures and practices lest we forgot completely who we are and were we come from including our own cosmic and celestial roots, but blame placing does nothing for the cause of moving forward from where we are and flowing to the higher outer limits of our shared potential as human beings.

As long as separatism continues, blame placing and victimization, we will never evolve as a whole.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The Western Native American Elders are how and why they had to develop a Spiritual section at the UN, they did such a great job years ago that it was inevitable.

Many wisemen and Tribal Elders across the planet are using, utilizing technology to forward their truths and to keep the celestial roots in tact as we move forward to help the roots of the earth reach out into the cosmos to not just discuss but to connect directly with the cosmos and our celestial future.

www.nativeamericanchurch.com...

*How do you suppose all of this connectivity with the UN happened for the Mayan Elders? And what modes of transportation did they use to get the skulls and themselves there? How much technology was involved in putting this all together with their western spokespeople from telephones, video, computers, etc.?*
edit on 15-12-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by letmeDANz

U.N. has a "Society for Enlightenment and Transformation (SEAT), the spiritual arm of the UN."

What? Such an 'arm' actually exists?
I thought the arms of the UN were only for crushing everything that comes in the way of blah blah blah...

I also thought the Mayan 'elders' would be more enlightened than to go to a terrorist organization called the UN to talk about 2012 or anything at all for that matter. Bunch of lunatics they are

What a joke

edit on 15-12-2010 by letmeDANz because: (no reason given)

Gotta love the acronyms that are used these days, if S.E.A.T is an arm I bet if you took the whole lot of them and put them together to form a body it would read...

"T.H.E B.I.G E.V.I.L F.A.T M.A.N W.H.O S.I.T.S O.N T.H.E S.E.A.T A.B.O.V.E Y.O.U I.N H.I.S U.N.D.E.R.P.A.N.T.S"

Dont ask me to make friggin sense of that.

Acronyms really grate on my nerves, why not keep it simple and just call it, spiritual department?
edit on 15-12-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
]

Gotta love the acronyms that are used these days, if S.E.A.T is an arm I bet if you took the whole lot of them and put them together to form a body it would read...

"T.H.E B.I.G E.V.I.L F.A.T M.A.N W.H.O S.I.T.S O.N T.H.E S.E.A.T A.B.O.V.E Y.O.U I.N H.I.S U.N.D.E.R.P.A.N.T.S"

Dont ask me to make friggin sense of that.

Acronyms really grate on my nerves, why not keep it simple and just call it, spiritual department?
edit on 15-12-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

Because that would be easier for people to understand - gotta keep them confused and in ignorance. Every little bit of obsucration helps.
edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
I found a DVD produced by the SMITHSONIAN NETWORKS,where they explain why and how the skulls are a hoax,because they analized the crevaces left by a modern machinery [like dentist drills].SO the video is written and directed by TILMAN REMME and produced by SIMON BERTHON. Is called 'THE LEGEND OF THE CRYSTAL SKULLS'

I wouldn't necessary believe that, friend, Who is to say these crystal sculls were not made by ET Beings thousands of years ago, using equipment they had at their disposal, which leaves tool marks similar to modern dentist drills? I have studying on this, and I think that they are ancient, and they contain certain powers not yet understood my modern mankind. Perhaps they have something to do with Earth's cycles, beginning and ending?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
I'm sorry? The 13 cyrstal skulls have all been recovered? Authenticated? They were brought to the United Nations? The mayan elders are speaking with the UN? Advising?

This concerns me deeply.

The U.N. houses and harbors philosophies that are very disturbing. The following is a decent starting place for further research into its occult aspirations (emphasis mine):

Lucis Trust promulgates the work of an "Ascended Master" who was working 'through' Alice Bailey for some 30 years. The Lucis Trust Publishing Company and their many fronts and organizations worship an "Externalized Hierarchy" of "Ascended Masters," who carry out the work of a Luciferian "master plan" for the establishment of a permanent "Age of Aquarius" ruled by one "Sanat Kumara", the "Lord of the World."

Lucis Trust is a powerful institution that enjoys "Consultative Status" with the United Nations, which permits it to have a close working relationship with the U.N., including a seat on the weekly sessions, but most importantly, influence with powerful business and national leaders throughout the world. www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The article is a bit misleading SEAT is essentially a club at the UN. They have all sorts of speakers. Speaking at a SEAT meeting is not like addressing the UN. This is not an arm of the UN or the spiritual arm of the UN. It is a club.

There are loads of crystals skulls. There are probably some being made as you read this post.

Here is a link to a recent finding of yet another fake crystal skull, the famous Mitchell-Hedges skull.
The Skull of Doom
edit on 15-12-2010 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I keep hearing 2012 will be a solar event. Perhaps that will bring the CME that fries all the world's electronic crap.
While being horribly inconvenient, it would reduce much of the world to a status of equality - neutralizing many of the most devastating weapons systems. No nukes, smart bombs, cruise missiles, jet aircraft or computers, electronic trading or currency, no mass media etc, etc.
All the weapons of mass destruction and mind manipulation gone in nanosecond......
The implications are staggering.

Who of us could survive in a post-electronic world?

We might do well to learn the old ways of living before the new ways become impossible.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Shielded devices and many underground systems will weather the situation just fine.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So here's my issue. If we are to take the biblical prophesies seriously at all, could this be the time we are to be awake indeed, and to be on the lookout for false prophets. I have a sneaking suspicion if the "awakening" is being discussed with the UN, it may not be something we want to subject ourselves to awakening into.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeDANz

i doubt the mayan elsers have internet access or surf conspiracy sites so i think its very apt that they would choose them for thier apparent PEACE keeping.

im sure if they knew exactly what was going on with the UN then they would have stayed away....

the fact that they are coming out and telling us to buck up our ideas is worrying...they obviouslty know more about how the mayan calander works and its TRUE meaning...we go on speculation, and what people have translated. fact is do we really know?

they do...and if they are concerned then i believe that we should be concerned!

i hate to bring up the movie 2012...have u ever watched it? i dont mean just sat and enjoyed it with popcorn i mean...REALLY WATCHED IT?

there are a LOT of things in it that could be forseen as prophecy, such as the film knowing? remeber on the tv the gulf oil spill yet the film was made in 2009?

little things such as the picture of mona lisa being replaced with a fake....(recently scientists have noticed letters and numbers in her eyes)

when that sihk is buying his way on to the ships, and he says that a billion dollars is very expensive, and the man says.."im afraid its euros" so is that a sign that they knew the collapse of the dollar was going to happen?

theres many more things to look out for but i wont say im sure if u are interested u will look very closley.

something is afoot.....we all need to get our effects in order and be with our loved ones....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

why do you think they are chemtrailing?..a lot of people think that they are chemtrailing to poison us ...BULLCRAP!

if they wanted to poison us they would use a biological weapon..far easier and less costly,

the REAL reason they are spraying the chemicals into the air is to build up our magnetosphere..nasa have admitted to UNPRECEDENTED solar flares and cme's in 2012, now im not sure if they will just knock out our power grids or be that bad they could fry us, but for ..and i wont say our government cuz lets face facs they arent the ones in control here its the industries, the big corporations that are really running the show...we live in a corporate world, and how will these corporations continue to rule if our power grids are fried?

the world wud be in complete and utter chaos, if the grids went, and thats why they are chemtrailing ..to ENSURE that this doesnt happen...it CANT happen or as you say there will be NO PYRAMID OF POWER, NO NWO, NO CORPORATIONS everyone will be avarage joe...no wars unless they fight with sticks cuz ammo that doesnt rely on power will quickley run out and when that happens no more CONTROL.

thats why they refuse to stop chemtrailing....think about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's far too common for us con-theorists to think that every member of government and authority institution is in on an evil plan, but it seems pretty clear to me just about everyone is being blindly lead towards something. Some of the most enlightened people in the world will frequent fora like these and maybe - just maybe - some of the tie wearing people of power are finally catching up with us.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If you read history then when the calendar changed from 999 to 1000 all the people thought the world would end.
When we come to 1999 and 2000 - low and behold the world was going to end again.
And yet both of these events had more fact to back them up than the flimsy Mayan Calendar.
Get real - do a search on world end and the predictions even on just this website. Nearly every month the world would; end.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join