It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW UFO footage (from youtube) Seeking opinions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... ("F'n Beautiful!" "gotcha this time boys" )

Enjoy, look forward to the posts and observations...

keep your eyes on the stars... and throw me a few if you liked the videos

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Interesting S+F .

The first two are the most interesting.

Why would UFOs be interested in our power plants? (ironic)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

put them in for you,
makes it so much easier for everyone to see

ETA reserving my judgement for now, going to watch them a few times each and check out the sources, just want ed to embed them for you

edit on 15-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... ("F'n Beautiful!" "gotcha this time boys" )

Enjoy, look forward to the posts and observations...

keep your eyes on the stars... and throw me a few if you liked the videos

First one has been debunked and I sorta agree. Why and who was filming a nuclear plant? If it was the government, why would they release it? If it was a civilian, how'd they get so close?

Second one: I don't see anything. Are they saying those three dots that form a triangle?

Third: Although cool, I think we're all getting tired of floating orbs/lights in the skies. They're too abstract to get too excited over cause they could be virtually anything.

This is not to say we're not being visited. I think our lil' visitors exist in other dimensions and occasionally pop into our novice-3rd dimension once in a while for reason still unclear to us.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm thinking the last video with the helicopters was just the same helicopters from the night before using spot lights to maybe conduct a search. I couldn't really make out what the NASA Geminid camera was reportedly showing. I saw a hazy V shape but I'm unsure.

Great post! S & F

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
first video has been debunked, its quite old arond these parts, check out the links in the post:

existing ats thread

Third video has been looked at a few times here on ATS, however the only thread I found linked to a youtube vid that has been removed....

Very hard to say what the third video holds. All you can really see is lights in the sky, but judging that the next day during daylight you can see helicopters flying the same path makes me think that this is a common flight path and the lights in the beginning of the film were nothing more than helicopters as well.
edit on 15-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Second one: I don't see anything. Are they saying those three dots that form a triangle?

Yea its hard to see, the only thing that I am picking up is some sort of triangle moving up and to the right here.

Almost looks like F-117A stealth fighter, minus any exterior lights. It might just be some sort of optical illusion here, the clip is way to short and blurry, even in hd on my screen to make any other judgement.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Interesting S+F .

The first two are the most interesting.

Why would UFOs be interested in our power plants? (ironic)

Yeah S+F from me too, nice find.

But i think by this point is extreamly obvious why they are interested in our atomic technology. There are litrilly 100's of reported cases throughout the world where UFO's have been sighted above Nuculer powerplants and Neculer missile silos. Infact i belive there are several cases where they have activly shut donw the missile silos.

As you can imagine Nuclear silos are very well maintained, its not the sort of thing you skip corners on during contruction, and they are very well prepaired for any forseeable problems. This includes power outages and shielding against EMP blasts.

At a silo If one missile goes down its a rearity, for 2 to go down its only ever happend once (and that was due to an eathquake). For 3 or more to be taken offline is completly unheard of, its impossible. You'd have more chance of winning the lottery 5 weeks in a row then shutting down 3+ nuclear missile silos.

Thease UFO's have been know to take down entier silo sites in a matter of seconds. One can only assume that they are very concerned with us splitting the atom. Maby thay have seen civilizations go down the same path in the past and destroy themselves. Maby Splitting the atom has somthing to do with our technilogical level that interests them. Who knows?

All i can say for certain is that UFO's have had an unbeliveable interest in our nucler technology. And for anyone having doubts about that, ask yourself one question. Why have UFO reports and sightings increased over 1000% since the 40's when we detonated the first atomic bomb....conincidence? (And no its not because of the 47 roswell crash, this increase started in 41, 6 years before the roswell incident).

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There is somewhat of a STEALTH looking TRIANGLE shape that briefly crosses the screen nearing the end of the footage. Watch in a higher resolution, FULL screen to SEE it. (especially before judging....)

1st one was an accident... I meant to post a different link... It looked fake to me as well.

3rd... yes... interesting

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
just out of curiosity, how do we know the first vid is fake, is there proof of it being fake? Did someone come forward and say its a fake vid they made?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
just out of curiosity, how do we know the first vid is fake, is there proof of it being fake? Did someone come forward and say its a fake vid they made?

Check out fee_spirit's post from this existing ats thread from 2 months ago

Originally posted by free_spirit

I know this footage. It's a CGI animation created by visual effects expert Vincent MacTiernan
for a 2007 documentary movie titled Eyes of the Mothman. According to MacTiernan someone
without authorization copied this video sequence from his production company Extreme Digital
Pro and uploaded the copy to Youtube under a false title and date. When MacTiernan found out
his creation was in YouTube he sent a message to the user accusing him of piracy, requesting
the video to be removed for copyrights violation. At the same time Vincent MacTiernan opened
his own channel in YouTube revealing the whole truth in a video he produced.

Unfortunately as usual by this time others made copies of this video before it was removed so
there are still some copies around deceiving people.

Watch the original video sequence created by Vincent MacTiernan included in this promotional
portfolio titled Extreme Film FX Reel 2. Sequence starts at minute 1:28 I think you will need a
Quicktime player.
www.extremedigitalpro.com...

REFERENCES
www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The 4th video was awesome, very entertaining, it was probably the military in an ET craft who knows.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck

There is somewhat of a STEALTH looking TRIANGLE shape that briefly crosses the screen nearing the end of the footage. Watch in a higher resolution, FULL screen to SEE it. (especially before judging....)

1st one was an accident... I meant to post a different link... It looked fake to me as well.

3rd... yes... interesting

The third one I just noticed is explained as an unknown location. Huh? Why would someone film UFOs, post it on YouTube and not give credit to the city in which it took place?
The second half of the third video...are just black helicopters circling. Fine. That looks peculiar and almost menacing but it doesn't behoove the UFO community to link that to UFOs. Not without a UFO in the scene. It's stirring unnecessary commotion.

What IS interesting is the reaction of most people lately. They are totally embracing UFO visitation with admiration. So I'd say Project "get the sheeple to accept' has been a total success.

Now stay tuned to either: Project "We'll trick 'em with a hologram' Bluebeam?
Or
Project "We'll Fool them with man made covert UFO crafts"
Or
Project "The Jig is up" (and real off-world UFOs make their debut loud and clear)
Somethin's about to happen. I can feel it within.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
As long as they not show the actual footage WITHOUT the objects and shadows on the ground! nothing is debunked.

To debunk you need harder evidence then the actual clip itself.

And about the flying near a nuke plant. A decent zoom lens can go a large distance. Also an employee could have leaked the footage,

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

It's a shame and unfortunate but we just cannot believe anything anymore unless we personally experience it. That's just how this world is working out.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthOccupant
As long as they not show the actual footage WITHOUT the objects and shadows on the ground! nothing is debunked.

To debunk you need harder evidence then the actual clip itself.

And about the flying near a nuke plant. A decent zoom lens can go a large distance. Also an employee could have leaked the footage,

I applaud your knowledge and you're right however, the creator already took credit for it. Check out his work (and the UFOs over the nuclear plant)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Tnx, I'm not saying the footage is true. Just saying that to actually debunk something you need conclusive evidence.

Thinking, hearsay, believing.. all nice, even admitting making it.. Great! But still an opinion.

If i see some good looking footage, i need to see the footage without the effects to be conclusive (Although technic can also make objects disapear these days ;-)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
1st one long since debunked, 2nd one is geese or birds, there is no triangle shape. Look at it carefully and you will see it passes in front of a bright star and you can clearly see there is no substance to the shape apart from something in two lines.

3rd one, could anything, possibly the more interesting of the 3.

new topics

top topics

join