It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video I put together of a UFO this past summer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I was recording a bright light in the sky this past summer it was out just floating there and didnt move much. But then this object flew by and i got it on video check it out.

It was moving really fast.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
At what time does this other object fly by?

As for the object just sitting there, could it just of been a planet or star?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

The time was about 2:37 am when it went overhead. I had seen a satellite fly by earlier that night and it was slow moving compared to this thin. This was moving really really fast in the sky. Faster than any satellite I have ever seen in my lifetime. I was completely surprised I was able to catch it with my video camera. It was really bright obviously bright enough to catch it on my video camera.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Johniie

I meant what time in the video does the other object fly by?

Do you often film the sky? Seen anything else before?

Cheers
edit on 15-12-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

I film the sky all summer. I have lots of videos and pictures but mostly was recording this first object in the beginning of the video. It moved in a weird pattern and was out all different times of the night somtimes it was there sometimes it wasnt. There were even times things flew away from it but my video camera woulnt pick them up. The time on the video is 3:33 when i noticed it you can here me telling whats going on.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Interesting, not really sure what to make of it at this point.

To clarify, was the object that you saw moving around, the same one that you were filming, that was stationary at some points? Or were there two objects?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Great vid i found it very interisting i cant wait to see your others i just love this kinda stuff ! keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Not being rude but the first object is a bright star and moves as such, the other object a mere pinpoint that we saw for so little times it's impossible to make out if ITS going fast or its the camera being put in position.

With nothing else to reference to I suggest you may want to rethink your videoing style, getting random dots on a black background will do you no favours.

I like your passion but the only person who can really enjoy yours video's is you, just sitting without a hint of zoom looking at a pin point simply does not have that crowd pulling power. Even if the object suddenly sprouted 10 other orbs and did a sky disco dance there is nothing to prove it's there.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I appreciate your criticisim. The reason there is a black background is because i record only at night when the sky is crystal clear. The first object I was recording was moving yes I agree it was moving like a planet in one direction at the time I recorded it. It did do weird things at times like move to the left instead of going to the right like you see in the video. Sometimes it would move up and down too. It would sometimes change colors and most of the time not change at all but maintain an extremely bright white color. Periodically I would see objects leaving it really fast and fly across the sky with unbelievable speeds. As for the other object i caught that night yes I was moving the camera to try to keep up with it but for the most part it was in frame and the movement you see was from the object not me moving the camera to make it appear faster. I cant give you a point of refrence because its early morning when im recording. So after that you can believe what you want but its here on video for all to see. I have lots of people who like my videos and yes I do enjoy them myself but there are alot more who enjoy them more than me. I dont do this professionally and others who have caught UFOs or weird things in the sky are not professionals either. It was by chance i got this on film and was unexpected. So im glad you replied and thank you again for the criticisim but next time maybe you should ask questions before you decide to rip someone for doing amature video.

top topics

join