It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductee Films UFO!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Not sure if this has been discussed or not, but its pretty good footage. I've never seen an aircraft with that light pattern either.
edit on 12/15/2010 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/15/2010 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

havent watched yet....

hmmmmm

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

Landing lights. The lights on the wings are blinking in standard FAA patterns.

Looks cools, but she's a plane, no matter what the guy says.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Nothing to see here. Extra bad camera work of an aircraft. The red lights on the tips of the wings keep blinking just like an airplane does.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

It's an airplane. Unless Aliens have decided to conform to modern aviation standards and install directional lights on the endges of their UFO's.

From the viewer's perspective, red light flashing on the right.

Left side, directional blue light. Right side directional red. Landing lights appear to be on.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
seems pretty much like an airplane....

but he does mention such....

says its flying away? which would be weird for the lights...but there is no way to tell as he doesnt give anything else to verify such...

I really dislike when a video doesnt show the exit....
this vid would be infinitely better if it had such...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I trust you guys, but I'm going to watch it some more now and see if I can see what your talking about.

thanks,
Ot

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Just another tweeker filming airplanes in this back yard. BTW, this video was already posted awhile back and didn't gain much traction.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Ok, after watching again I can't explain why a pilot would turn off just one landing light (left one near end of vid).

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren

Agreed about the exit.

I'm not convinced it's a plane yet because of reason givin in last post.

What's your take on the left landing light turning off? Wouldn't the on/off for landing lights be for all of them?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime

Agreed about the exit.

I'm not convinced it's a plane yet because of reason givin in last post.

What's your take on the left landing light turning off? Wouldn't the on/off for landing lights be for all of them?

As I watched again to see the light you spoke of....
I noticed that the "exit" is at 00:54 seconds or at least what he leads us to believe as he says he is gonna start it over....and then its just looped again....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Cool, did you see the lower left light turn off at 2:08?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Seriously!!! Why would an alien spacecraft use a red and green lantern to signal to other traffic flights in what direction they are going? And would they really need headlights aswell?

This is just as redicculus as any other "ufo" video here on ATS.
Go out sometimes and look up the sky, you might actually see tons of these "alien" spacecraft flying arround. Do it by night though, it's easier to se the lanterns.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This is ridiculous... If you people are going to search for unidentified flying objects, at least learn how to identify identifiable flying objects first!!

Aircraft Lights and Beacons

You can't hear the jet because some jets are really quiet, and you don't hear them until they are slightly past you. Sometimes on windy days the sound is distorted because of destructive interference of the sound waves by turbulences in the air. Also, I think the camera guy played with the sound, and his camera didn't have the best microphone to record the lower frequencies.

I live under a flight path, and sometimes you can see jets before you even hear them. I am not talking about the delay of sound waves either... Recently I believe they have been enforcing certain engine noise rules to reduce noise pollution from jets. So they reduce engine speeds at certain times and even fly at certain heights to reduce noise.

That rear tail light (sometimes called a logo light) on the left didn't turn off. Something on the jet blocked it from the cameras view temporarily.

Even the video uploader calls it a "fake plane".
What a bunch of rubbish!

This looks like one of the following:

a: A sorry attempt to gain website hits (advertisment) by luring the dumb and gullible.
b: A nut job seriously mistaking a jet for a UFO.
c: A drug addict out of his mind.
d: A extremist conspiracy theorist seriously thinking UFOs are mimicking FAA / maritime standard lights (crazy).
e: All of the above.

I'll go with E.

edit on 15-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

If you look at the still shots at the 3:08 mark it looks as though it's a triangle shape?did anyone else see that,or am I seeing things??

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
These aren't airplanes. They ARE fake airplanes. EXACT DUPLICATES. I know this as 100% fact, but until you see it with your own eyes... you probably won't believe.

These things can change shape right in front of your eyes. They can split like mitosis, forming two flying objects. You guys can sit here and debunk them and say 'just airplanes', but that makes you ignorant. If aliens have the technology to come to earth, they have the technology to disguise themselves.

Check out ses76's and sheilaaliens youtube channels. They, too, have many of these crafts on film. Some of which look just like planes until you realize they aren't.

I've seen them myself, firsthand. When I first saw it, I thought it was a plane too. But then another one showed up. And another one showed up. And another and another and another. Until there were dozens of them in the sky, moving in strange formations, morphing shape, and doing things that I can only describe as 'magic' to the eyes.

All I ask is that you keep an open mind about this, and be slightly suspicious of the so-called 'airplanes' flying over your head.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Nope, you're not seeing things. A lot of the fake airplanes change into triangular-shaped craft. Which is what I think they are originally supposed to look like.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Great more videos of shaky lights. I really would like to see something in the video, but the only thing I can think of when watching this is flashing lights in a dark room, and some unsteady camera work.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Change this to IFO and tell the guy he did not end up in an Alien Central where he was probed. He just went through security. I dont blame him. Its hard to tell the difference.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TracesofJuniper

I do believe there are ufo's are out there,I just don't know what these shape changers are,is something going on?you bet!I have had one eyewitness account of a ufo when we were stationed at Quantico Va, so I know they exsist.Where I live currently I'm surrounded by trees so I don't have a good visual of the sky there could be a whole fleet going by and I wouldn't see it!!!Anyway keep up the good work............

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join