It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura In The Halls Of Congress Complaining After Being Denied Rights Due To His Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is interesting.

He's in the halls of congress, "complaining to every congressman he runs into about what happened."

Apparently the day before, he was denied the right to take his picture with JFK's eternal flame, due to what he says was embarrassing the government with his tv show.

Yes, he says he was prevented from taking a picture with a former president's final resting place, due to his tv show.

WHAT?

Hopefully they have footage of it.

On the upside, he does say he was also there to interview Ron Paul, so I look forward to that episode!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

He did make reference to this during the episode on the JFK assassination.
Apparently to use a whole production rig at the monument requires the proper permits, and he did not receive the permit.

If he had just used a simple tourist home video cam, probably would not have had the same problem.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Is he nervous or something? His moving back and forth was almost distracting me from listening to what he was saying. Unless he had to pee really bad or something. Jesse must have a nerve condition or is overly hyper.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I suspect inside this guy is a raging bull just clawing to get out.Instead he is forced to stand there verbalising wwhen hed rather be knocking a few heads together.
I get flashes of that anger myself betimes, but it is not the time to let loose the dogs of war......that is part of the trap set for dissenters.
The whole system preys upon the patience and the temperment of the person with a message.
Im sure he finds himself increasingly tempted to lash out at the percieved threats.Investigating this stuff takes a lot of gall to stand up to the backlash.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think it might have
something to do with his hip replacement.
you know ,like when you have a bad tooth ...
and you just can not stop playing with it,
using your tounge .

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

If you notice his eyes are darting all over as well..
Make you wonder if he's had any credible death threats.

But he looks like he could handle himself even if he is getting old.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm sure it was just as another poster pointed out, having all of the television crew and gear at a location like that isnt always easy to do. I think he's just blowing it out of proportion..again.

I like his show, though. And I'd be willing to bet there's an easy explaination for his fidgeting. Maybe he's on meds for his hip that screw with him or something..it could be anything. Maybe he was just having a bad day.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Could be personality, as well. I tend to sway back-and-forth, pace, and look at various things in the room when I talk. It is just how I am unless I am consciously making the effort to not do it (like I've had to learn how to do while in the military).

As for his claim - again, he's probably making a mountain out of a mole hill. He should get the permit (that anyone has to follow, not just him), or should be arguing against the premise of requiring a permit to begin with (not trying to link it to his show). Unless his permit was denied - but I'm not catching that.

His show is good - goes way over the top on a lot of things, but points out some rather interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by J.Son79

His show is good - goes way over the top on a lot of things, but points out some rather interesting stuff.

I agree.

Like the HAARP episode when they pretended that their digital cameras were being disrupted by the facility, but used computer generated fuzz and interference you'd get using a tape like VHS.

That was laughable.

However his BP oil spill one seemed to be pretty dead on.

JFK one had a secret guy who no one knows pass on documents without giving a last name... But the rest seemed to be backed up by facts.

It seems like anything else about conspiracy theories, they mix in the crazy with the truth, so believers believe, non believers still don't and nobody on the fence is convinced.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join